Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) (70813 Views)

Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
mediainc:

No mind them, they think with a closed mind. People worldwide loves and respect wizkid more than Davido.

Damn straight!!!

Wizkid is bigger, loved, admired and wanted by many all over. People would be amazed when the likes of Drake, Rihanna, Beyonce and others credit his account if he was to do what Davido is doing.

12 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by makavellidon: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

Na u make u shut up, because na person wey dey shout una like.....
since wey u don no wizy na how many people the mumu boy don help? Ds one na idiot, mtn why

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by kingxsamz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
Wizkid fans no get money na,na only to make noise on Twitter and bully other celebs dem sabi.
Lmao. Wizkid sold out two O2 arena dates in one day in just minutes.
Besides, he might be helping others but doesn't see the need to announce.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
makavellidon:
since wey u don no wizy na how many people the mumu boy don help? Ds one na idiot, mtn why

You're so dumb. I'm not sorry to say that!

So you based your conclusion on publicity of the help they do? So he must always come to social media and start telling us how he helped every Tom, Dick and Harry before you accept he might be helping people?

Your thinking is too myopic!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao. Wizkid sold out two O2 arena dates in one day in just minutes.
Besides, he might be helping others but doesn't see the need to announce.

Nigerians are hypocrites and are not too intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
makavellidon:

Ur comments shows the level of ur IQ, it is now a must to be dashing money to people abi, tell me how many people tuface, help.... U just a kid.

8 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mumu thread

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by helinues: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wizkid wouldn't have asked for 1 million cos Davido who asked who for the money is only fooling around. He doesn't need it

7 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by udemzyudex(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Dumb folks are littered on this thread. Wizkid would have gotten if not more than what David has gotten!

Davido is used to flaunting and showing off his good deeds while Wizkid is the opposite.

Don't disrespect Wizkid!!! He's not a noisemaker!

Wizkid PA grin talking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by GodIsBiafran: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
All these Davido fans are annoying. They might even be worse than Burna's fans.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Femeto: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Just show me one artist or celebrity wizkid has helped to rise to the top in his 12 year career apart from bella shurmda he tried to snatch from olamides hand.

Not one naira go drop!.

Just an opinion.
You be mumu man. Na Drake go first send money others go follow. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by jimcaddy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
See what Davido has that WizKid does not have is that connection to his fans. David is social. He rolls with everyone. He doesn't form. You hardly see WizKid. Always out of Naija doing shows.. Even Burna still connects to his fans more than WizKid. People like David gaaan. I really don't feel WizKid like that...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by udemzyudex(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Go and ask him. David is known to make his deeds public doesn't mean Wizkid don't give.

Even Olamide don't make noise of his deeds, and yes, he's helped tons of people (celebrities inclusive).

At least we have heard some celebrities talking about olamide helping them, how many have done same for Wizkid?

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by rickyrex(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......
no even think am bro. Wizzy fit shock u say no body go drop

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
WizKid wey na deadbeat dad to him children na who wan donate give am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Jackiedemie(m): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Am not a davido fan.

But even deaf and dumb dey hear of davido good deeds several year's he has been in the game.
He noi dey fake am.

God bless him indeed!
What if he's galvanizing for political reasons?

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by tunapawizzy: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Just show me one artist or celebrity wizkid has helped to rise to the top in his 12 year career apart from bella shurmda he tried to snatch from olamides hand.

Not one naira go drop!.
Just an opinion.
what took you so long...if una never compare wizkid and david, una n go rest

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Streetdreamx(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Who wizzy epp?

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......

Who and who? Name 5 of the chosen 10? Drake or his foreign baby mama?

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
KiNg0G:
I concur!

But wizkid dey learn for where 2baba dey....most selfish artist in africa.
2baba?
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by DonBenny77(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
KiNg0G:
I concur!

But wizkid dey learn for where 2baba dey....most selfish artist in africa.
2baba no help anybody directly I swear

7 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by jackyraw09: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Dumb ass post with no backed up facts

Davido is loved for his good deeds
Wizkid is naturally loved whether he does good or bad

Do you know what it means to sell out 02 arena in just 2mins?
That's love not for good deeds

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

I'll break it down for those who lack wisdom but argue over nothing

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

Wizkid doesn't post what he does for people, Davido does that for sure no cap
Featuring wizkid in a songs means you've blown
But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it
That's natural love , and not for good deeds , he's just naturally loveable

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

Tiwa savage your African bad gyal do video vixen for wizkid
Victoria kimani no let wizkid rest , forever famzing
Seyi shay nko, who no know?
Yemi alade nko , who no know wetin cause fight for females in the industry
Simi has always been a wizzy fan since day 1, even before music
Didn't you hear Teni professing her love to wiz?
That's to show you he's got the whole females in check

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

Because there is so much power in (self respect)

All the people that sent Davido money will lick wizkid's feet no cap

Obi cubana invited Davido over and he was so happy to be I the midst of cubana
The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

Valie of being on the low , let David grow up , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace

You made so much sense but your post still doesn’t answer the question in the OP. How many artistes has Wizkid taken from the down low to the top like davido has done ? Nah

10 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by McCoy9067(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

They would pay wizkid in dollars, selfish or not, leave him alone.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Skoonheid(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Did the one million challenge give him a Grammy? WizKid in a safe place, at least his friends don't hit the dirt every year or so. Friendship with the world is enmity with God. People,keep your head level, these charlatans won't ever give a dime for a good cause, don't get taken by their games. Darkness everywhere

8 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

At least we have heard some celebrities talking about olamide helping them, how many have done same for Wizkid?

You don't seem to be intelligent. Y'all are just too dumb to know that you don't judge one's generosity by that.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Maxwell4404(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wizkid no fit think that can level, Baba thinking done pass that side, MTV eme Award Wizkid won 2awards and he still didn't show up no even a short skit to thank MTV eme, wizkid don big pass 1m challenge abeg

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by cownobygo: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Not one naira go drop!.

Just an opinion.
NA SO BRO

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Jostoman: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davash222:
Davido is a philanthropist, no doubt. His generosity should be studied in Oxford university.

God bless him more.
amen

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kobicove(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
You people have started with this comparison again angry

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Judd007: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don drop my account since nobody reason me, my account be like radio station signals, 92.51 na wa ooo

5 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Blesyn22(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

You must be an analyst

8 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:

So listen

You really get sense, don't mind these haters

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.