Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) (70829 Views)

Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge / If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Iamolukorede(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello, you don't compare both artist. They are both fine artist but not to demote one for the other. Understand that they both grew from diff background, David is a rich kid, wizz baby nah street boi from zero nothing. And their kind of music is diff. Perhaps, you won't totally ignored he's influence in the life of pple he helped.

You are jus talking from the other side of your mouth, oh, until he come to your door to knock and tell you those he had help. Bobo jus sit down somewhere and enjoy the online cruise until it fizzle out.

6 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Blesyn22(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Olamilekxy:

cant mention everyone he has helped wizkid but let me try

1. Legendary beat
2. Maleek berry ( no artist that davido produce bigger than him)
3. R2bees. (Got signed to starboymusic)
4. Terri(Got signed to starboymusic)
5. LAX ((Got signed to starboymusic)
6. Dj tunes ( official starboymusic dj)
7. Roy's ( wizikd bouncer)
8. Tems (gave her international exposure) he also did that with many artists
9. Mreazi ( cosign witg starboy label)
10. Connect the albino girl in blow video to beyonce and she appeared in brown skin girl video (the video get Grammy)

The girl posted it by herself

11. Mut4y
12. Fawaz( the guy that made made in Lagos album cover art work)
13. Pay for the expenses of video he was featured by davvyd more = pick up the call refix
14. The vulcanizer boy hes currently sponsoring
15. Give alot of naija artist they first appearance at 02

And many more

Note= the non official help was actually mentioned by those he helped not by wizkid himself. Wizkid doesn't air most of the favor he dey do for people.

Gave bella cash and it was bella that talked about its not him doing a video of him giving bella money . Now imagine many people he has helped without letting the world knows.

*HUMAN BEINGS HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE REAL AND TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT*

One thing about wizkid is that he will never help someone cos he got intimidated by others doing it or pessurize into it. He's just too real, if he gonna help you, he will in a real way., and if he won't, trust me he won't no matter how you try to shade him with it ( kala pa)

You too go work for your money,

Sometimes I tried to act like him but I cant.

Heart him so much, that's why he has the most loyal fanbase in africa ( wizkidfc). Some of his die hard fans love him cos of his attitude and talent.

Wizkidfc dont give support to wizkid cos they think they going to get something back from him, we support for pure love.

Awon loyal fans to the end �

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by KingDash: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi

If you doubt me

Just show me one artist or celebrity wizkid has helped to rise to the top in his 12 year career apart from bella shurmda he tried to snatch from olamides hand.

Not one naira go drop!.

Just an opinion.
Men don't talk, Boys do... e go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Enough of all this abeg!!

we in the trenches dey envy..... When frustration merge with desperation you might not like the outcome.

god help me when that tempting yes comes my way give me strength to say no
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Akerele44(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Who Wizkid help...name dem if dey reach 10

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Simdyofficial(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Dumb ass post with no backed up facts

Davido is loved for his good deeds
Wizkid is naturally loved whether he does good or bad

Do you know what it means to sell out 02 arena in just 2mins?
That's love not for good deeds

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

I'll break it down for those who lack wisdom but argue over nothing

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

Wizkid doesn't post what he does for people, Davido does that for sure no cap
Featuring wizkid in a songs means you've blown
But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it
That's natural love , and not for good deeds , he's just naturally loveable

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

Tiwa savage your African bad gyal do video vixen for wizkid
Victoria kimani no let wizkid rest , forever famzing
Seyi shay nko, who no know?
Yemi alade nko , who no know wetin cause fight for females in the industry
Simi has always been a wizzy fan since day 1, even before music
Didn't you hear Teni professing her love to wiz?
That's to show you he's got the whole females in check

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

Because there is so much power in (self respect)

All the people that sent Davido money will lick wizkid's feet no cap

Obi cubana invited Davido over and he was so happy to be I the midst of cubana
The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

Valie of being on the low , let David grow up , that's all

Lights up my kpoli in peace
I for say make u send your acct number but I don give davido something xday.. You nailed it sir. Davido will even send wizkid 20m if wizkid tries such. We know davido he like to show off. That's his pattern. Wizkid can just wear singlet and get much likes on insta. They want wizzy to start showing off so that they will find something bad to say. Iro oo. Let my online bf be abeg

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Iamolukorede:
Hello, you don't compare both artist. They are both fine artist but not to demote one for the other. Understand that they both grew from diff background, David is a rich kid, wizz baby nah street boi from zero nothing. And their kind of music is diff. Perhaps, you won't totally ignored he's influence in the life of pple he helped.

You are jus talking from the other side of your mouth, oh, until he come to your door to knock and tell you those he had help. Bobo jus sit down somewhere and enjoy the online cruise until it fizzle out.

They don't know. grin
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Maxwell4404:
Wizkid no fit think that can level, Baba thinking done pass that side, MTV eme Award Wizkid won 2awards and he still didn't show up no even a short skit to thank MTV eme, wizkid don big pass 1m challenge abeg
That's very arrogant of him not a big boy thing.

4 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Emmatitang10(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
You no lie bro, Na 2face humility e dey take cover am, he stingy pass church rat. quote author=KiNg0G post=107738214]I concur!

But wizkid dey learn for where 2baba dey....most selfish artist in africa.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by KingDash: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Damn straight!!!

Wizkid is bigger, loved, admired and wanted by many all over. People would be amazed when the likes of Drake, Rihanna, Beyonce and others credit his account if he was to do what Davido is doing.
Davido don become tik tok star, chef and fundraiser.. since men no dey too write songs for am again

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Iamolukorede(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
[

quote author=NarcissistKing post=107748015]

They don't know. grin[/quote]

Yes nah, some small boys will jus create without understanding the thesis that formed the whole cruise.
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Joysticks:
WizKid wey na deadbeat dad to him children na who wan donate give am?

Deadbeat? Really? Dude, you're funny. grin

5 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
KingDash:
Davido don become tik tok star, chef and fundraiser.. since men no dey too write songs for am again

I like David, no cap, but some of his fans are not that intelligent.

5 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Iamolukorede:
[

quote author=NarcissistKing post=107748015]

They don't know. grin

Yes nah, some small boys will jus create without understanding the thesis that formed the whole cruise.

grin grin
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Annie001: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......
Na only mouth una get
If Davido tax foreigners he would have gotten more, we are talking about Nigeria context you are misyarning

6 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Skindiveaa7: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Because wizkid no come Instagram come shout like David even if you dash person 2 blocks.
Ayanwukoma:

I like wizkid song die, I just vibe to is dj mix 2hours plus.

But no how we must talk truth.

Sun can never hide itself
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by KingDash: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

I like David, no cap, but some of his fans are not that intelligent.
Word... one nigga on here said to me.. " Davido generosity is better that Grammy award" I laughed so hard...

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by makavellidon: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

Ur comments shows the level of ur IQ, it is now a must to be dashing money to people abi, tell me how many people tuface, help.... U just a kid.
i thank GOD for upgrading me 2 a new version of common sense it is better 2 give birth 2 bandit than 2 give birth 2 mumu like you. why did they call them celebrity? they call them celebrity bco they we always cum online 2 show off if they did nt cum online how would u no how many people they av help. guy u be goat and i think u sick upstairs get out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by GeneralPula: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
Dreytonisback:

If wizkid goes for such a challenge, he'll make more than 500billion in just 1hr

People love and cherish someone who's very scarce than someone who is always available
If you go to your friend's house everyday, the normal 2 meat you're served will reduce to 1 meat one day
And that person who comes just once in a year or months will only get more meats served in his plate, that's value

But featuring Davido in a song means the song will sell for sure but you won't get that much respect in the industry compared to wizkid's featuring

Wizkid is the only artist in Africa that will perform in fela shrine and they'll clear the stage and even sweep it

Take a look at the music industry all the top females love him but can't even get the opportunity of spending up to 1hr with him

So listen

To the male artists, wizkid is the most respected and loved artist in the whole of Africa , know why ?

The same obi cubana invited wizkid over and wizkid was given an award , know what that means?

[/s]

Jangbajantis..

Wizzy is stingy and selfish..

Make e try ham first..

6 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Olamilekxy:

1. Legendary beat
10. Connect the albino girl in blow video to beyonce and she appeared in brown skin girl video (the video get Grammy)

11. Mut4y
13. Pay for the expenses of video he was featured by davvyd more = pick up the call refix

And many more

Note= the non official help was actually mentioned by those he helped not by wizkid himself. Wizkid doesn't air most of the favor he dey do for people.

Gave bella cash and it was bella that talked about its not him doing a video of him giving bella money . Now imagine many people he has helped without letting the world knows.

One thing about wizkid is that he will never help someone cos he got intimidated by others doing it or pessurize into it. He's just too real, if he gonna help you, he will in a real way., and if he won't, trust me he won't no matter how you try to shade him with it ( kala pa)

Heart him so much, that's why he has the most loyal fanbase in africa ( wizkidfc). Some of his die hard fans love him cos of his attitude and talent.

Wizkidfc dont give support to wizkid cos they think they going to get something back from him, we support for pure love.

Lol

You even have time to list these things. People know all these things actually, but they are just too bitter to acknowledge.

1 Like

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by GeneralPula: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Olamilekxy:

1. Legendary beat

11. Mut4y

And many more

And Davido fans no dey support for pure love? Wizzy fans no get level jae..

Maleek Berry is good, no doubt but believe me if it was Davido that signed that guy, he would have gone very far...

Wizzy didn’t promote the guy well at all. Wizzy no do anything for berry at all. It pained me for that guy cuz he’s a talent..

When last have Maleek berry make wave? You no dey hear Mayorkun here & there?

Wizzy no too dey promote artist. He’s all for himself. He doesn’t send you one bit..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by vikstandon(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
No shi shi
If you doubt me
Just show me one artist or celebrity wizkid has helped to rise to the top in his 12 year career apart from bella shurmda he tried to snatch from olamides hand.
Not one naira go drop!.
Just an opinion.

E go blow your mind to find out that Wizkid is a better giver than Davido... Most person don't kiss and tell.
Most persons thought I don't give to celebrants... Not until recently, I learnt the need to announce donations both in Church and functions.

We wey dey hide our giving suffers stigmatization... But God never failing... He honors our secret giving anyways.

5 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Annie001:

Na only mouth una get
If Davido tax foreigners he would have gotten more, we are talking about Nigeria context you are misyarning

That Dubai guy wey give am money na Wetin?

Oga I repeat again, what davido got in 24 hours by a lot of people, wizzy go get am in less than 1hours by less than ten people....

Take it or leave it...

5 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
KingDash:
Word... one nigga on here said to me.. " Davido generosity is better that Grammy award" I laughed so hard...

That's what they use to console themselves. They thought Grammy is Headies Award. Even David would have bought Grammy if it could be purchased!

Bro, as I've said, some of David's fans are not that intelligent. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by SATANlST: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
me sef i dare am to try am
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by King44(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
E no go see pass 10 million

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Fucklove(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
Olamilekxy:

Old man still doing wizkid FC to someone young enough to be your grandson angry sad

3 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Wawelexy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
makavellidon:
i thank GOD for upgrading me 2 a new version of common sense it is better 2 give birth 2 bandit than 2 give birth 2 mumu like you. why did they call them celebrity? they call them celebrity bco they we always cum online 2 show off if they did nt cum online how would u no how many people they av help. guy u be goat and i think u sick upstairs get out

Lolzzzzz....

See another comment.......

#100 condom could have spared ur parents this disgrace...
Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Zeinymira(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Only Don Jazzy, Williams Uchemba and David can do this challenge.

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Dammyofficial(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dreytonisback:

So listen

You are wise. God bless you boss
No mind those haters

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Kingcalls: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
You lied!!! Just that bulk of the money will come from overseas..... Baba go make up to 500milli, wizzy gang only do expensive shit!

That is to say; what davido got in 24hrs by almost hundred of people,

Wizzy wizzy would get it in 2hrs by just tens of people.... That's the diff......

Will u keep quiet!! U think say foreigners send us

2 Likes

Re: If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davash222:
Davido is a philanthropist, no doubt. His generosity should be studied in Oxford university.

God bless him more.

Davido is singlehandedly sponsoring some people in Adeleke university

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.