Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me (5167 Views)

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Princeboca12(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flahyuq:
Some temptations are very very hard to overcome....Here is what happened to me 10mins ago

I was on my way back from work not quite long with absolutely nothing in my stomach n nothing in my wallet n no hope of going to work tomorrow,i was pretty much thinking how i will cope tonight without food,na to just lay on bed dey count ceiling o till sleep carry me go oo,as soon as i reached my

busstop,From bus top to my place is far n normally i was supposed to carry bike home but because sapa don choke me,i decided to cut corners n trek home
I haven't walked 5mins when i entered one corner n saw a little girl of about 15years holding bunch of 1k notes n counting them n at d same time searching her body frantically,i saw her almost reduced to tears,my guess was she lost part of d money used to send her on an errand,i just walked past her n mind my business n left her searching
Suddenly,i looked down n saw 1k note,i bent low n picked it,with this 1k,I'm sorted for tonight n tomorrow,i will just get like 3h food for tonight n will ahve enuf for tomorrow transport to work,i was happy within me,but then at d same time,I'm quite sure dz is d money this little girl is looking for,what will be her fate if she doesn't eventually see that money,what if she is beaten to stupor? What if d money is meant for something really urgent n serious??what if d money is tied to another person life?what if n what ifs??
I had to just call d girl n gave her d money,she knelt down n thank me n left....deep down,i needed d 1k,but then I'm really glad i wasn't responsible for another person tears....i just smiled n walk on....this is a temptation that is hard to overcome but I'm really glad i overcame it
Now I'm about to sleep with no food....but I'm glad i did one good
If tonight was my last night on earth,Believe me,i would die happily

Modified
Someone suggest i drop my account numbee incase help comes
I will really appreciate

Wema bank
Akinsanya Somod

I will send you money on Tuesday.

God bless you sir
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Princeboca12:

I will send you money on Tuesday.

God bless you sir

Thanks Sir and God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Truvelisback(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flahyuq:

Well
Its not
Its real
God is my witness
Anyway, i am not saying whether what u are saying is real or not real, na the sugar wey u add nai make me dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by yuping(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
This things are very hard to do, over time I find it easier.
Na God all through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Omoh I like this ur format o cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Johndagr8t:
SO touching mehn..help me collect that girl number,i love dem tight

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Kaycee54321(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flahyuq:
Some temptations are very very hard to overcome....Here is what happened to me 10mins ago

I haven't walked 5mins when i entered one corner n saw a little girl of about 15years holding bunch of 1k notes n counting them n at d same time searching her body frantically,i saw her almost reduced to tears,my guess was she lost part of d money used to send her on an errand,i just walked past her n mind my business n left her searching
Suddenly,i looked down n saw 1k note,i bent low n picked it,with this 1k,I'm sorted for tonight n tomorrow,i will just get like 3h food for tonight n will ahve enuf for tomorrow transport to work,i was happy within me,but then at d same time,I'm quite sure dz is d money this little girl is looking for,what will be her fate if she doesn't eventually see that money,what if she is beaten to stupor? What if d money is meant for something really urgent n serious??what if d money is tied to another person life?what if n what ifs??
I had to just call d girl n gave her d money,she knelt down n thank me n left....deep down,i needed d 1k,but then I'm really glad i wasn't responsible for another person tears....i just smiled n walk on....this is a temptation that is hard to overcome but I'm really glad i overcame it

Modified
I will really appreciate

Wema bank
Akinsanya Somod

Maybe this is fake. Maybe it's not.
If it's fake, you got yourself this for preying on strangers' goodwill. Congrats.

If it's not fake, please, manage that and use it to get good food and keep pushing for greater things.
On a norms, I wouldn't post this but I feel people still need to know that it's good to be good.

If this story is real, please, accept my token of goodwill.

12 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kaycee54321:

Maybe this is fake. Maybe it's not.
If it's fake, you got yourself this for preying on strangers' goodwill. Congrats.

If it's not fake, please, manage that and use it to get good food and keep pushing for greater things.
On a norms, I wouldn't post this but I feel people still need to know that it's good to be good.

If this story is real, please, accept my token of goodwill.

Thank you so much sir
May God reward you abundantly
Amen
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Kaycee54321(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flahyuq:

Thank you so much sir
May God reward you abundantly
Amen

I'm not Sir.
And I'm not religious.

But you're welcome.

5 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flahyuq:

Really??
U think so??
What would u have done if u were in my shoe??
I would have spent the money, what else
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Think4Myself:

I would have spent the money, what else

You might have your own reasons bro
I won't judge you
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Flahyuq:

I was on my way back from work not quite long with absolutely nothing in my stomach n nothing in my wallet n no hope of going to work tomorrow,i was pretty much thinking how i will cope tonight without food,na to just lay on bed dey count ceiling o till sleep carry me go oo,as soon as i reached my busstop,From bus top to my place is far n normally i was supposed to carry bike home but because sapa don choke me,i decided to cut corners n trek home

Modified
I will really appreciate

Wema bank
Akinsanya Somod

thank bro. i appreciate you and i will do same myself

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by kunle75(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Flahyuq:

I was on my way back from work not quite long with absolutely nothing in my stomach n nothing in my wallet n no hope of going to work tomorrow,i was pretty much thinking how i will cope tonight without food,na to just lay on bed dey count ceiling o till sleep carry me go oo,as soon as i reached my busstop,From bus top to my place is far n normally i was supposed to carry bike home but because sapa don choke me,i decided to cut corners n trek home

Modified
I will really appreciate

Wema bank
Akinsanya Somod

Please reach out to me on Nairaland let me bless you

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 19, 2021
kunle75:

Please reach out to me on Nairaland let me bless you

Okay Sir
Thanks
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by femi4: 5:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Flahyuq:

Modified
I will really appreciate

Wema bank
Akinsanya Somod
Nice format
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 19, 2021
femi4:
Nice format
Some of you guys still think this is a format or I'm lying to get money....well i don't have anything to say....But heaven bear me witness that this is very real and I'm not doing dz to scam anyone

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Johnjameschuks(m): 5:45am On Nov 19, 2021
No matter what you wrote people will still fine a way to discurage you they will say different things to you but dont loss hope cause you did the right thing and heaven will smile on you one day

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Johnjameschuks:
No matter what you wrote people will still fine a way to discurage you they will say different things to you but dont loss hope cause you did the right thing and heaven will smile on you one day
Thanks so much bro
I swear
I really do appreciate this
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by kunle75(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Flahyuq:

Okay Sir
Thanks

Drop your phone i need some info from you please

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 19, 2021
kunle75:

Thats my active/whatsapp number
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2021
kunle75:

Thanks for d call sir and the word of advice
I really appreciate
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by motionarena: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Flahyuq:

Modified
I will really appreciate

Wema bank
Akinsanya Somod
I go send you something.

But first I go carry your story to nland investigation team.

To check if its Fact or Lie
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2021
motionarena:

I go send you something.

But first I go carry your story to nland investigation team.

To check if its Fact or Lie

No problem sir
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by ospreywin(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2021
To me oo, personally ooo.... Na format be this grin
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by frugal(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I Summon you Nairaland Fearless Onward Marching Christian and Muslim Soldiers to come to this man's Rescue.... This is the time to exhibit the Virtue that your loyal Pastor and hardworking Imam has been impacting unto you tirelessly to be GENEROUS.

To the Moniker that posted this story,
relax help is on the way,
you won't sleep with your throat and stomach grumbling loudly with aggression.
Help is on the way.

Una too dey fall for stories. No wonder you have Buhari as your president.
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by richfriendsng: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2021
Op your reward is in heaven, meanwhile, change that your job and get something better.
grin

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by sharpwriter(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2021
frugal:

Una too dey fall for stories. No wonder you have Buhari as your president.
Oga it is part of life. It is under probability, it may be true or not. If they were indeed okay, they won't be constructing formats and begging for 2k, 5k. It shows they are poor and they need the money.

Life is crazy and ain't fair. Why is it that guys can spend thousands and millions in one sitting in the club on destroyer drinks and olosho or any useless trending stuff that won't bless them whereas there are those who need just 50 to 100k for biz but won't get?

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Adaanna(f): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Op God bless you for doing this.
May you find favor in the sight of God and man.

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Adaanna:
Op God bless you for doing this.
May you find favor in the sight of God and man.

Amen and you too
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by tonexman18(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Na the new format be this??
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Because people think this is a cheap format or an effort to scam people of their money,i have decided to remove my account number
Story is not a fairytale or fake
Its real
Its a temptation n I'm glad i overcame it
There is enuf lesson to be learnt in this story
You can be in my shoe tomorrow
There are some temptations that feel like blessings....They are not and they will never be
Overcome it and God will bless you abundantly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Quit / What Nairaland people Think About This kind of love? / couple caught having sex while ordering food at a busy McDonald’s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.