Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me (5169 Views)

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Appreciate Y'all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by kunle75(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flahyuq:

Thanks for d call sir and the word of advice
I really appreciate

I called you not long, let me know if you see it.

stay blessed
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
kunle75:

stay blessed

Thanks sir
I will let you know when i see it
I appreciate
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by dontrulee: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
You did well Op, keep on doing the right things, the blessings just started.

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
dontrulee:
You did well Op, keep on doing the right things, the blessings just started.

Thanks so much brother
Its a lesson for us all
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
kunle75:

stay blessed

I have seen the funds sir
Thanks so much
May God continue to bless you sir
Thanks so much for d word of advice and i promise to always remain a good boy
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by kunle75(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flahyuq:

I have seen the funds sir
Thanks so much
May God continue to bless you sir
Thanks so much for d word of advice and i promise to always remain a good boy

Stay blessed and out of trouble.

Remember it pays to do good at all times

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
kunle75:

Stay blessed and out of trouble.

Remember it pays to do good at all times

Thanks sir
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Rickmann: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flahyuq:
Some temptations are very very hard to overcome....Here is what happened to me 10mins ago

I was on my way back from work not quite long with absolutely nothing in my stomach n nothing in my wallet n no hope of going to work tomorrow,i was pretty much thinking how i will cope tonight without food,na to just lay on bed dey count ceiling o till sleep carry me go oo,as soon as i reached my busstop,From bus top to my place is far n normally i was supposed to carry bike home but because sapa don choke me,i decided to cut corners n trek home
I haven't walked 5mins when i entered one corner n saw a little girl of about 15years holding bunch of 1k notes n counting them n at d same time searching her body frantically,i saw her almost reduced to tears,my guess was she lost part of d money used to send her on an errand,i just walked past her n mind my business n left her searching
Suddenly,i looked down n saw 1k note,i bent low n picked it,with this 1k,I'm sorted for tonight n tomorrow,i will just get like 3h food for tonight n will ahve enuf for tomorrow transport to work,i was happy within me,but then at d same time,I'm quite sure dz is d money this little girl is looking for,what will be her fate if she doesn't eventually see that money,what if she is beaten to stupor? What if d money is meant for something really urgent n serious??what if d money is tied to another person life?what if n what ifs??
I had to just call d girl n gave her d money,she knelt down n thank me n left....deep down,i needed d 1k,but then I'm really glad i wasn't responsible for another person tears....i just smiled n walk on....this is a temptation that is hard to overcome but I'm really glad i overcame it
Now I'm about to sleep with no food....but I'm glad i did one good
If tonight was my last night on earth,Believe me,i would die happily

MODIFIED
Because SOME people think this is a cheap format or an effort to scam people of their money,i have decided to remove my account number
Story is not a fairytale or fake
Its real
Its a temptation n I'm glad i overcame it
There is enuf lesson to be learnt in this story
You can be in my shoe tomorrow
There are some temptations that feel like blessings....They are not and they will never be
Overcome it and God will bless you abundantly

Sometime back in my final year at school, was taking a stroll one evening when I ran into a guy.. Good evening bros, he said.. Bros abeg I never chop today, hungry dey catch me..Omo, I looked at him and felt pity for him. But the problem was that I had just 200naira left in my wallet, my account also was on zero and my next allowance would be coming in a week's time.. I thought for a moment as I looked into this guys eyes. Nothing can be as bad as hunger, I said to my self.

I reached for my wallet , brought out the 200naira and handed it to him..I stood there , watched him as he quickly jumped the close by gutter, rushing into a shop to buy bread and pure water. You should have seen the way he used him teeth in tearing open the bread and started chewing hurriedly.

I shook my head in pity , waved at him as he kept thanking me from the distance. Got home that night and shared my experience with my sister, she said 'thank God you were able to help' bro..

The next morning, while I was thinking of a means to get to school, an uncle of mine based in Germany who hadn't seen me since I was 15yrs ,called..i and my sister were so excited to hear from him again. He said he s been to our house in Abuja to see mum(his sister) and dad and was told we were in school..on leaving he had to request for our contacts.

Long story short, he said he would be leaving for Germany in few days and wished he saw us. He then requested for our account numbers that morning and in less than 30mins, 50k each was sent to my sister and i. We were shocked and excited at same time on receiving the alert. You know wetin 50k mean for person that year grin..My sister was still jumping in excited when suddenly we both looked at each other and recounted what happened the previous night and smiled. grin

So I tell you bro, God's ways aren't ours.

I'm proud of you bro..
Keep doing good, it pays.

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Rickmann:

Sometime back in my final year at school, was taking a stroll one evening when I ran into a guy.. Good evening bros, he said.. Bros abeg I never chop today, hungry dey catch me..Omo, I looked at him and felt pity for him. But the problem was that I had just 200naira left in my wallet, my account also was on zero and my next allowance would be coming in a week's time.. I thought for a moment as I looked into this guys eyes. Nothing can be as bad as hunger, I said to my self.

I reached for my wallet , brought out the 200naira and handed it to him..I stood there , watched him as he quickly jumped the close by gutter, rushing into a shop to buy bread and pure water. You should have seen the way he used him teeth in tearing open the bread and started chewing hurriedly.

I shook my head in pity , waved at him as he kept thanking me from the distance. Got home that night and shared my experience with my sister, she said 'thank God you were able to help' bro..

The next morning, while I was thinking of a means to get to school, an uncle of mine based in Germany who hadn't seen me since I was 15yrs ,called..i and my sister were so excited to hear from him again. He said he s been to our house in Abuja to see mum(his sister) and dad and was told we were in school..on leaving he had to request for our contacts.

Long story short, he said he would be leaving for Germany in few day and wished he saw us. He then requested for our account numbers that morning and in less than 30mins, 50k each was sent to my sister and i. We were shocked and confused at same time on receiving the alert. You know wetin 50k mean for person that year grin..My sister was still jumping in excited when suddenly we both looked at each other and recounted what happened the previous night and smiled. grin

So I tell you bro, God's ways aren't ours.

I'm proud of you bro..
Keep doing good, it pays.

I love this bro
Being good pays
Keep it up my brother
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Rickmann: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flahyuq:

I love this bro
Being good pays
Keep it up my brother

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Polynek(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
I used to pick Moni on d road is dea anything wrong with it?
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Polynek:
I used to pick Moni on d road is dea anything wrong with it?

As long as u didn't see d owner of d money,i don't think anything is wrong in that
In my own case,I saw d owner frantically searching for it,almost crying....it will be too callous not to give her
Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Polynek(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flahyuq:

As long as u didn't see d owner of d money,i don't think anything is wrong in that
In my own case,I saw d owner frantically searching for it,almost crying....it will be too callous not to give her
Thanks 4 ur response.
U did well by returning the Moni.
Shey as u return d Moni hunger don kill you? Of course no.
Keep it up.
OLUWA go see you through
ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Something Really Really Tempting Just Happened To Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Polynek:
Thanks 4 ur response.
U did well by returning the Moni.
Shey as u return d Moni hunger don kill you? Of course no.
Keep it up.
OLUWA go see you through
ONE LOVE
Amen
Thanks brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Sucking Becomes An Obsession / Just Negodu! Please Does Anyone Know Where This Girl Is Going Too? - Photo / Am I Cute.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.