Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

.... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (11202 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by BKayy: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

The guy is a real comedian
Na drunk people na, they are naturally funny.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
One Inconsequential nonenties disturbing the peace of others.

Since you guys are not garrout.

Of what value are you guys to ndigbo?

With this filth and pig system of living una want come dey form James bond?

Ara na Apu unu...
Re: .... by SlayerForever: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire I have some updates for you concerning Degema and Tombia. Aswearugad you're not going to like the news.

1 Like

Re: .... by BKayy: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

Before, Una love unaself.??
The Anambra man don't even know the Ebonyi man as Ibo man and you are here foaming in the mouth.

The Anambra man hates the Abia man and you claim love only online.
No such love exist among you lots.
Anambra neither share borders/boundaries with Ebonyi nor Abia, so one would wonder where your theory is coming from.

I guess your kai kai didn't allow you to notice that grin

States that share borders with Anambra are Enugu, Imo, Delta, Kogi and Rivers.

4 Likes

Re: .... by bencr7: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

Before, Una love unaself.??
The Anambra man don't even know the Ebonyi man as Ibo man and you are here foaming in the mouth.

The Anambra man hates the Abia man and you claim love only online.
No such love exist among you lots.
u useless idiot get of my mention, is pple like u that make other tribes say ibo hate themselves,if other Igbo hate ebonyi than why d they made ebonyi governor as leaders of Igbo forum.
Re: .... by Idafire: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

You lots can't seem to make up your minds on Ndiigbo.
We have made your brains to malfunction.
In one minute you all chant that Igbos are tribalistic, and in another minute,you start telling yourselves that Igbos hate each other.

Are you not tired of your Iberiberism already?

Unam, ngwa is not Ibo what part of that statement is difficult to understand.

I already know that there isn't any atom of love among you miscreants.
The only time you miscreants come together is to talk trash about any tribe oppose to you online. .
I was expecting you to say the OP shud show face somewhere or you go to ngwa to confront him and his assertion but no, na Ijaw Una say Una go come invade like seriously.
That thing you smoke in the morning and evening is beginning to clear small small from your eyes.
Wake up and stop dreaming.
Go meet the OP, he is close to you
Re: .... by Idafire: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
bencr7:
u useless idiot get of my mention, is pple like u that make other tribes say ibo hate themselves,if other Igbo hate ebonyi than why d they made ebonyi governor as leaders of Igbo forum.

Sense is far from you.
You don't know that sometimes or most times they use position to entice people.

Does the Anambra man love the Ebonyi man??
Stop foaming in the mouth like you love each other.
Such love online exist online.
Now, run along boy.

Ngwa is not ibo

2 Likes

Re: .... by bencr7: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

The only time you miscreants come together is to talk trash about any tribe oppose to you online. .
I was expecting you to say the OP shud show face somewhere or you go to ngwa to confront him and his assertion but no, na Ijaw Una say Una go come invade like seriously.
That thing you smoke in the morning and evening is beginning to clear small small from your eyes.
I am from abia state and ngwe are Igbo,if u are angry with that then u should go and kill urself

4 Likes

Re: .... by BKayy: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

Sense is far from you.
You don't know that sometimes or most times they use position to entice people.

Does the Anambra man love the Ebonyi man??
Stop foaming in the mouth like you love each other.
Such love online exist online.
Now, run along boy.

Ngwa is not ibo
How do you measure love?

Kai kai sef

2 Likes

Re: .... by mancoconut: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
BKayy:

Anambra neither share borders/boundaries with Ebonyi nor Abia, so one would wonder where your theory is coming from.

No be every idiot you go dey reply to, when will Igbos on this forum learn that act of dignified silence in the face of provoked or unprovoked stupidity actually works? you're letting a mere Ijaw kaikai drinking warlord troll you without even knowing it.

4 Likes

Re: .... by Igboid: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

OP is an Aboki and his one minute of Fame starts and ends in Nairaland.
Aba and Onitsha has always been centres of Igbo nationalism as represented by Biafra movement in modern times.

Oka unu obi, go to Aba or any Ngwa village as Shout that Ngwa is not Igbo or Biafra and watch your head go off.

Ala na awi gi starts and ends here.

5 Likes

Re: .... by Idafire: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
bencr7:
I am from abia state and ngwe are Igbo,if u are angry with that then u should go and kill urself

Sometimes I wonder how you think if you do at all.
You and your fellow miscreants said you will come to Ijaw land and chase us away to the ocean (our abode), I laffed grin grin cheesy grin cheesy angry
Now, someone is saying he is ngwa n not Ibo. He is very close to you but none of you miscreants here have called to meet him and deal with him. Mumu.

I ask na me or my people far away where you can't get to na him una go deal with.
Yeye people.
Go and face the OP
Re: .... by Idafire: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

Aba and Onitsha has always been centres of Igbo nationalism as represented by Biafra movement in modern times.

Oka unu obi, go to Aba or any Ngwa village as Shout that Ngwa is not Igbo or Biafra and watch your head go off.

Say that to the OP, just like I said come to Opobo and say it belongs to Ibo.
I won't cut of your head. I will drown you.
Go and tell that to the OP. Mumu
Re: .... by Igboid: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
BKayy:

Anambra shares boundaries with Abia at Isuochi area. Between Isuochi (Umunneochi LGA) and Orumba South (Owerre Ezukalla).

But nwanne I understand your point though.
Pay these lots no attention dear.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Igboid: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

Say that to the OP, just I like I said come to Opobo and say it belongs to Ibo.
I won't cut of your head. I will drown you.
Go and tell that to the OP. Mumu

Opobo and Ngwa speaks Igbo.

Yenegoa speaks Edoid language.

I lived in ABA for 5years and never needed an interpreter as an Anambra man speaking Anambra dialect. They all understood me well.

When I go to Opobo and Bonny, i would still communicate with them with my ANAMBRA dialect and they would understand me well.

We will sell you Sierra Leone invaders with my native language when I visit Opobo.

But an Ijaw from Gbaramatu cannot communicate with an Epie man using his Gbaramatu language.

Hope you see the difference?

10 Likes

Re: .... by BKayy: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

Anambra shares boundaries with Abia at Isuochi area. Between Isuochi (Umunneochi LGA) and Orumba South (Owerre Ezukalla).

But nwanne I understand your point though.
Pay these lots no attention dear.
Yes, you are correct.
People used that route to get to Abia during lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: .... by bencr7: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

You and your fellow miscreants said you will come to Ijaw land and chase us away to the ocean (our abode), I laffed grin grin cheesy grin cheesy angry
Now, someone is saying he is ngwa n not Ibo. He is very close to you but none of you miscreants here have called to meet him and deal with him. Mumu.

I ask na me or my people far away where you can't get to na him una go deal with.
Yeye people.
Go and face the OP
abeg carry ur madness go village

1 Like

Re: .... by paramakina202: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

You are telling him to do what I ask you to do but you cudnt.
You and some other miscreants created a thread about the Ijaws of rivers state and was there foaming in the mouth that those territories belongs to ibos.

Then, I ask you come and say so in the community, you ran away like kanu.

Now you are here telling someone to come and say what he says.

Well, today I have known that ngwa people are not ibos same as ebonyi people.

What goes around indeed comes around

Ngwaland is Ijawland congratulations you can even add Umuahia and Owerri join.

1 Like

Re: .... by Eastlandx: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:
OP is an Aboki who was probably born in Aba and understand the local Ngwa vs Ohuhu politics very well.
He is probably using two Monikers to communicate with himself,while acting Ngwa and Ohuhu confrontation.
Funny thing is that his antics starts and ends in nairaland.
It's a wasted time. No Igbo should fall for it.
His Antic didn't Start and end on Nairaland, I know that guy, he is an Ijaw boy, he is using two fake Account on Facebook to do the same thing he is doing here

2 Likes

Re: .... by Eastlandx: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

Yeye people.
Go and face the OP
Deal with him?
How?
Do you take mad people serious?
Beside, I know the Op very well even on Facebook and he is Not igbo.
And for your info,you and your fellow Ogogoro Ijaw people should stay clear from any igbo speaking territory

4 Likes

Re: .... by Eastlandx: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

I advise you to flow with the cruise and stop turning it into something serious

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
paramakina202:

You have graduated with the likes of Ikpeazu,Abaribe and who again? grin
With the current electronic voting system adopted by INEC I will see how the magic to use 2 local government result to defeat 15 local government willl work again as it happened in 2015 election.
Both PDP and APC will field a candidate from Abia North and will see what you gonna do about it.
In Abia politics you are still a leaner.
Ngwa will only choose one Political party to vote...(I don't care if it is APC or PDP ... because they are all the same....) The most important thing is that we are voting Ngwa period....
Re: .... by SaintBishop: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Eastlandx:

Deal with him?
How?
Do you take mad people serious?
Beside, I know the Op very well even on Facebook and he is Not igbo.
And for your info,you and your fellow Ogogoro Ijaw people should stay clear from any igbo speaking territory
The op is not Igbo because he speaks the truth? Fvcking clown.
And for your info, ijaws will and will always involved ourselves in unwanted lost Igbo Jews from israel business because,you are always found in involving in our business let it skin into your Igbo skull Okoro.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
The op is not Igbo because he speaks the truth? Fvcking clown.
And for your info, ijaws will and will always involved ourselves in unwanted lost Igbo Jews from israel business because,you are always found in involving in our business let it skin into your Igbo skull Okoro.

Everyday minority wahala. Go and sort out your 4 LGAs in Bayelsa.

Ngwa alone is larger than the whole Ijo. Bayelsa have only 4 Ijo LGAs while Ngwa alone have like 8 LGAs.

Dey respect your mate.

4 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Idafire:

And they said the Ijaws betrayed them in the war. Shildren if hate, the truth stares you in the face.
Slayerforever, I am watching you
See bro...my father went to war he fought on biafra side...(he was a teenager then...so he was BIAFRA spy)...

During the civil war Biafra was disintegrated into two rival groups...(biafra 1 and biafra 2)...
Biafra 1 was led by the Anambra troops... while biafra 2 was led by Ngwa and Mbaise troops...
This two groups were fighting themselves... but the all paid allegiance to OJUKWU...
What caused the split was that biafra 1 wanted to invade the present day Akwaibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Port Harcourt and conduct an ethnic cleansing... because their were indigenes of the above-mentioned State that we are supporting Nigerian troops ...
They eventually invade bayelsa and akwa ibom and this angered biafra 2...
This marked the beginning of the Fall of the biafra during the civil war......

1 Like

Re: .... by SaintBishop: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ekealterego:

Everyday minority wahala. Go and sort out your 4 LGAs in Bayelsa.

Ngwa alone is larger than the whole Ijo. Bayelsa have only 4 Ijo LGAs while Ngwa alone have like 8 LGAs.

Dey respect your mate.
Have you guys settled your unending whalala? cause they seems to chase you people wherever you go.
And what's with you people and land grabbing tendency? The Ngwa whatever you are bragging about are not even igbos lol.
https://www.nairaland.com/6856690/aba-not-igbo-town...it-belongs

You are nothing but clowns,stay clear off ijaws land cause none will be given to you guys to form your bia whatever.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
ImembaN:
See bro...my father went to war he fought on biafra side...(he was a teenager then...so he was BIAFRA spy)...

During the civil war Biafra was disintegrated into two rival groups...(biafra 1 and biafra 2)...
Biafra 1 was led by the Anambra troops... while biafra 2 was led by Ngwa and Mbaise troops...
This two groups were fighting themselves... but the all paid allegiance to OJUKWU...
What caused the split was that biafra 1 wanted to invade the present day Akwaibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Port Harcourt and conduct an ethnic cleansing... because their were indigenes of the above-mentioned State that we are supporting Nigerian troops ...
They eventually invade bayelsa and akwa ibom and this angered biafra 2...
This marked the beginning of the Fall of the biafra during the civil war......

Can you just go away. Yyeske. Can't you see all your gimmicks here are not working?

1 Like

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
Have you guys settled your unending whalala? cause they seems to chase you people wherever you go.
And what's with you people and land grabbing tendency? The Ngwa whatever you are bragging about are not even igbos lol.
https://www.nairaland.com/6856690/aba-not-igbo-town...it-belongs

You are nothing but clowns,stay clear off ijaws land cause none will be given to you guys to form your bia whatever.

I don't support the invasion of Ijaw 4 LGAs. Ngwa is bigger than Ijaw 4 LGAs.

2 Likes

Re: .... by SaintBishop: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ekealterego:

I don't support the invasion of Ijaw 4 LGAs. Ngwa is bigger than Ijaw 4 LGAs.
But the Ngwa are not igbos,why are you looking for others to help you fight your battles? undecided

1 Like

Re: .... by Ekealterego: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
SaintBishop:
But the Ngwa are not igbos,why are you looking for others to help you fight your battles? undecided
but they are going to conquer Ijaw land on behalf of Igbos. Ngwa are behind the return of Opobo and Bonny to Igbo hinterlands, thats why Opobo paid homage in Aba.
Ngwa is winning back territories for us. Ngwa people are championing that Brass people are Igbo. They are doing a great job.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
bencr7:
I BU WAFO NGWA ?
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ekealterego:

but they are going to conquer Ijaw land on behalf of Igbos. Ngwa are behind the return of Opobo and Bonny to Igbo hinterlands, thats why Opobo paid homage in Aba.
Ngwa is winning back territories for us. Ngwa people are championing that Brass people are Igbo. They are doing a great job.
You are funny..
If I'm you i will sit down and think about what the future holds (FOR THE TRIBE INVENTED BY EUROPEANS ie: IGBO)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2023: Give Ticket To Who Will Not Run Away After Election – Wike To PDP Leaders / BRT Lane: Army Officers Fined 25,000 Each / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.