Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma (46563 Views)

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by RodgersAkpafu: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2021
AtlanticB:
Innoson did not forge anything, tell your criminal GTB bank to pay the young man his money they stole
See this oneundecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by erniok(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Bros eh! after reading the whole 5 pages I decided you are the only one worth replying. I have always told people that wants to hear, Buhari is never the problem of Nigerians the same way previous and future presidents will never be. Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians, you can bookmark this reply Nigerians will still get it wrong in voting come 2023 notwithstanding these hardships and sufferings everyone is passing through now, look at people that suppose to be the leaders can't even think above primordial sentiments, nepotism and tribalism but these set of people are the ones dying of hunger, poor healthcare, bad roads, insecurity etc but come during voting the same tribal card being played since time immemorial will surface again. Nigerians are cursed I am saying this from the place of bitterness, if we can't get it right why not divide? Everyday I read on the front page and news about worse happenings in the God forsaken country I try to pinch myself if this will make them be serious about living but NO an average Nigerian is not only poor in thinking but also in decision-making, just imagine people here arguing about innoson and court processes yet none of them wants to be enlightened for the betterment of Nigeria tomorrow they will blame Abike dabiri for not saving Itunu or blame Nigeria diplomats for not showing up for citizens when infact the populace are the actual problem. Sometimes I wish these country youth can be wise but the truth is they can NEVER be it is already late, The president after Buhari can't even better the country the same with the next and next and next until the citizens re-orientate themselves and grew above all these petty sentiments we will keep spinning around like a centrifuge, you think the European/American system that allows even a black man from any part of the world to become council heads and even hold sensitive positions as long as it is merited prefer blacks more than themselves? No but they know that racial and tribal sentiments is only a thing of dark minds and will restrain development.
Wise sayings. The truth is that 99% of the populace enjoys playing the tribal card as if that would better their lot. There's really no hope for the country.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

Cave man. You think everybody supporting innoson is igbo.
Gtb should pay #32billion while he faces efcc for forgery.
Don't mind them,they think its the usual herd system of attacking one ethnic group for the sake of it...
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by FreeStuffsNG: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2021
Ournolly:

There is no longer forgery case with Innoson, court stroke it out two years ago and ordered GTBANK to pay their debts including interests - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/323072-innoson-motors-secures-court-order-against-gtbank-over-controversial-debt.html
Dear sir, thank you for sharing the link. Please kindly read the report in the same link again and you will see that nowhere in that report has Innocent Chukwuka been set free from the forgery case. His alleged conspirators are in jail yet they allegedly ran the errand for him and confessed as such so why should there be different laws for perpetrators of the same crime? Because he is a 'big' man or he enjoys immunity? Haba.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Ournolly: 10:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:

The bank subsequently referred the matter to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The anti-graft office filed criminal charges against Mr Chukwuma at a Lagos court. Last month, he was declared wanted for failing to appear for arraignment in the matter, which is still proceeding separately from the N14 billion arbitrary charges lawsuit currently at appellate levels.

Stop mixing up the two cases. His forgery case is still proceeding separately from the arbitrary charges( illegal deductions)
Oga you are the confused one here, the case you said to me last month was actually 3 years ago, in 2018.
Links
http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/24/innoson-motors-chairman-declared-wanted-fraud-%E2%80%94-after-shunning-court-five-times
https://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/3226-court-declares-innoson-motors-boss-innocent-chukwuma-wanted
CHECK THE DATES PLEASE.
He was arrested at Enugu and released later, at the court sitting his case was stroked out which was later affirmed by the supreme court, I really don't know what this your message is all about, their case has gone to the supreme court and Innoson won.
GTBANK is just trying to change its status to avoid paying its debt as ordered by the court Innoson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Krismas(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Bros eh! after reading the whole 5 pages I decided you are the only one worth replying. I have always told people that wants to hear, Buhari is never the problem of Nigerians the same way previous and future presidents will never be. Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians, you can bookmark this reply Nigerians will still get it wrong in voting come 2023 notwithstanding these hardships and sufferings everyone is passing through now, look at people that suppose to be the leaders can't even think above primordial sentiments, nepotism and tribalism but these set of people are the ones dying of hunger, poor healthcare, bad roads, insecurity etc but come during voting the same tribal card being played since time immemorial will surface again. Nigerians are cursed I am saying this from the place of bitterness, if we can't get it right why not divide? Everyday I read on the front page and news about worse happenings in the God forsaken country I try to pinch myself if this will make them be serious about living but NO an average Nigerian is not only poor in thinking but also in decision-making, just imagine people here arguing about innoson and court processes yet none of them wants to be enlightened for the betterment of Nigeria tomorrow they will blame Abike dabiri for not saving Itunu or blame Nigeria diplomats for not showing up for citizens when infact the populace are the actual problem. Sometimes I wish these country youth can be wise but the truth is they can NEVER be it is already late, The president after Buhari can't even better the country the same with the next and next and next until the citizens re-orientate themselves and grew above all these petty sentiments we will keep spinning around like a centrifuge, you think the European/American system that allows even a black man from any part of the world to become council heads and even hold sensitive positions as long as it is merited prefer blacks more than themselves? No but they know that racial and tribal sentiments is only a thing of dark minds and will restrain development.
grin All ur argument fall out of joint from the point of ur believing that presidency in Nigeria comes from election. It comes from RIGGING. The sooner u know this, the sooner u wake up
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
deenee:
Too many ignorant people here. GTB is publicly listed company owned by shareholders.

The only way he can take over the bank is by acquisition of majority shares of GTB; similar to what Otedola has done with FBNH and I doubt of he has the financial muscle to do so.

There is alot that people don't know and yes there is a forgery case that Innoson has to answer. The bank however made a mistake of taking default charges for a delayed payment while they were still trying to reconcile his account and this is what he is capitalising on. The forgery case is still fresh like hot skara.

He is also laid a bad precedence. For example Zenith has gone after Chairman of Seplat for a similar issue and forced him to resign

Afonja man and his twisted narrative

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by authority2006(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Clown. U go wait tire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
edmaraja:

Mr man just shut up! This matter has gone up to the supreme court and in all the courts from the high court to the supreme court, innoson won them so what nonsense are you talking about? A matter the supreme court has already given judgement on? Please keep your ignorance to yourself
That's not ignorance, that's hate...
Let's tell ourselves the truth.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Gbagura: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
So igbos has been eyeing GTBank all along? They think GTBank is 2x2 shop they can easily takeover just like that, lol. Whosoever deceiving this illiterate igbo man that he's gonna take over almighty GTBank because of mere 32b needs to be locked up.

Not in this life will 'inonsense' near the board of GTBank let alone taking over.

He needs to answer his fraud case and stop playing the tribal cards.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by dapolaw(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Mumu mam, so Fidelity bank nah Yoruba man bank?

Bonesbreaker:
yes now since this present CBN governor take over banks has been acting stupidly i remember when soludo dem dey we had a good banking system this days them collect money from your account any how imagine Fidelity bank debiting me 100k which i no just understand have been complaining yet not reply why naw nobi yahoo be dat EFCc no go do something about them all this yoruba banks na criminals all i prefer igbo banks UBA them
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2021
This fool is just another delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey. Just listen to the foolish idiotic IPIG monkey.
You can't take over gtb in a million years.
My money is in gtb mumu.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by KingsleyIsrael: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2021
ok tribe issue in nigeria is giving us setbacks, the north dont want to c an igbo man at the helms of affairs same with d west, yet u dont want them to go. this pure jealousy, pride and prejudice coming from others, just lyk their jewish brothers the igbos seems to be hated for no just cause. pharoh let my ppl go.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Zik was the thief not Awolowo

Awolowor wasn't fit enough to lace Ziks shoes

He's called the great Zik of Africa for a reason

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Bizibi(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
This fool is just another delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey. Just listen to the foolish idiotic IPIG monkey.
My money is in gtb mumu.
smh
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Gbagura:
So igbos has been eyeing GTBank all along? They think GTBank is 2x2 shop they can easily takeover just like that, lol. Whosoever deceiving this illiterate igbo man that he's gonna take over almighty GTBank because of mere 32b needs to be locked up.

Not in this life will 'inonsense' near the board of GTBank let alone taking over.

He needs to answer his fraud case and stop playing the tribal cards.

The idiot is just a typical misguided IPIG fraudster looking to steal some more from his victim.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Masterito(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2021
You said there is a clear evidence of fraud and I kept reading to see it but you should us non. If I may ask is it because of the alleged forgery that GTB deducted money from his account illegally?
FreeStuffsNG:
Dear OP, the title of this post should be "How To Acquire A Bank By Fraud" by Innocent Chukwuka and Innosson Motors.

I know the true background of the story and how but for the smart way Agbaje moved quickly to save GTB, the bank would have been killed like Diamond Bank.

As we type here, Access Bank, Zenith Bank and AMCON are dragging ABC Orjiako,an Igbo man like Innocent Chukwuka, that their actions against ABC Orjiako even forced him to step down from being the Chairman of the Board of a company he co-founded but no one is playing the ethnic trump card. So why should he bring ethnicity or hate into this glaring case of fraud if he is innocent ? because his tribe enjoy immunity or what? Haba!
The case is in court. Real crime of forgery was committed and the perpetrators of the forgery including the company that cleared the goods, except this your 'mentor', is yet to be jailed.

Let's watch how it pans out in the courts.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by authority2006(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Bros eh! after reading the whole 5 pages I decided you are the only one worth replying. I have always told people that wants to hear, Buhari is never the problem of Nigerians the same way previous and future presidents will never be. Nigerians are the problem of Nigerians, you can bookmark this reply Nigerians will still get it wrong in voting come 2023 notwithstanding these hardships and sufferings everyone is passing through now, look at people that suppose to be the leaders can't even think above primordial sentiments, nepotism and tribalism but these set of people are the ones dying of hunger, poor healthcare, bad roads, insecurity etc but come during voting the same tribal card being played since time immemorial will surface again. Nigerians are cursed I am saying this from the place of bitterness, if we can't get it right why not divide? Everyday I read on the front page and news about worse happenings in the God forsaken country I try to pinch myself if this will make them be serious about living but NO an average Nigerian is not only poor in thinking but also in decision-making, just imagine people here arguing about innoson and court processes yet none of them wants to be enlightened for the betterment of Nigeria tomorrow they will blame Abike dabiri for not saving Itunu or blame Nigeria diplomats for not showing up for citizens when infact the populace are the actual problem. Sometimes I wish these country youth can be wise but the truth is they can NEVER be it is already late, The president after Buhari can't even better the country the same with the next and next and next until the citizens re-orientate themselves and grew above all these petty sentiments we will keep spinning around like a centrifuge, you think the European/American system that allows even a black man from any part of the world to become council heads and even hold sensitive positions as long as it is merited prefer blacks more than themselves? [s] No but they know that racial and tribal sentiments is only a thing of dark minds and will restrain development. [/s]

You've issues friend, very deep ones for that matter. Seek help
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Krismas(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Dear sir, thank you for sharing the link. Please kindly read the report in the same link again and you will see that nowhere in that report has Innocent Chukwuka been set free from the forgery case. His alleged conspirators are in jail yet they allegedly ran the errand for him and confessed as such so why should there be different laws for perpetrators of the same crime? Because he is a 'big' man or he enjoys immunity? Haba.
grin
Oga you are the confused one here, the case you said to me last month was actually 3 years ago, in 2018.
Links
http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/24/innoson-motors-chairman-declared-wanted-fraud-%E2%80%94-after-shunning-court-five-times
https://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/3226-court-declares-innoson-motors-boss-innocent-chukwuma-wanted
CHECK THE DATES PLEASE.
He was arrested at Enugu and released later, at the court sitting his case was stroked out which was later affirmed by the supreme court, I really don't know what this your message is all about, their case has gone to the supreme court and Innoson won.
GTBANK is just trying to change its status to avoid paying its debt as ordered by the court
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Ournolly:

Links
CHECK THE DATES PLEASE.
GTBANK is just trying to change its status to avoid paying its debt as ordered by the court Innoson.
Go and sit down jor. I quoted from the link you provided in your comments- Premium times. It's obvious you didn't read through before posting the link.
Go back and read the article, you would see what I quoted from there.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Valuc: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2021
It's like me sef will file a case... All those my small small hidden charges if I put the interest on it... Atleast it sud be able to win me one of their official car
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Amumaigwe:

You sound very ridiculous. Supreme court gave a categorical order that GTB should pay Innoson, now you dimwit is giving a contrary order that GTB should not pay until Innoson wins his forgery case. Is there any relationship between a judgment debt due Innoson on illegal deductions by GTB, on one hand and on the other, another ongoing case on a different subject matter (forgery) concerning the judgment creditor (Innoson)?
Can't blame you. Forgery is a criminal offense. No criminal is entitled to shishi.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by FreeStuffsNG: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Krismas:
grin
Links
CHECK THE DATES PLEASE.
GTBANK is just trying to change its status to avoid paying its debt as ordered by the court
You are not comprehending my question. The case of forgery against him is yet to be concluded and to the best of my knowledge EFCC has not withdrawn the case. Now if you are suggesting that the case has ended, please kindly point to me where the evidence is sir. This is exactly how the case of Farouk Lawan was slow but eventually sentenced to prison this year after almost 10 years. The case of Innocent Chukwuka will be decided by the courts. The wheel of justice may grind slowly but it will still take its course. On this case of his alleged forgery, his conspirators have been jailed so why should he be exempted? That's the justice part that should interest you too but it's not your concern because he is your brother. Incidentally, some of those jailed are likely your brothers too.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by drnoel: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
This guy should take over Gtbank if Nigeria is a country that respects the law.

Just that too much wayooo and injustice full the country.

But one with God is the majority.

Lol, he can't take over the bank. Am sure the bank has more assets than 32 billion. What may be done is that they convert his money into shares and he gets a percentage of the bank.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2021
GTB SENT MY WIFE AN ACCOUNT NUM SHE NEVER OPENED AND ASKED HER TO START PAYING INTO THE A/C. SO NA CUSTOMERS MONEY THEY WAN TAKE PAY INNOSON .
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Asour: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:
GTB should settle out of court. But the CEO that brought this bank to this unnecessary awful state should be sacked

He (Segun Agbaje) is no longer the MD.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by descarado: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Who is the biggest shareholder of GTBank?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Asour: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
yes now since this present CBN governor take over banks has been acting stupidly i remember when soludo dem dey we had a good banking system this days them collect money from your account any how imagine Fidelity bank debiting me 100k which i no just understand have been complaining yet not reply why naw nobi yahoo be dat EFCc no go do something about them all this yoruba banks na criminals all i prefer igbo banks UBA them

What you 'get' wrong is that the Fidelity bank that debited you unduely is an 'Igbo' bank.

Hahahahah.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Krismas:
grin All ur argument fall out of joint from the point of ur believing that presidency in Nigeria comes from election. It comes from RIGGING. The sooner u know this, the sooner u wake up

Forget that talk my friend! politicians were able to rig because the populace aided it either by their voter's apathy or by directly involving in it. The thugs are Nigerians, the INEC are Nigerians even the riggers. If you so much believe in that why then some governors fail to impose their candidates irrespective of their power? what then happen in Edo? Anambra? Imo etc the government rig because we Nigerians assist and help them. How can the government that is not even 1% of the population took a decision that will affect millions. The falsehood they peddle is that he governors determine who succeeds them that is not true. Check what happened in Anambra if the people stick and ensure their votes count NOBODY rigs shit! If Nigerians shun sentiments, tribe and bribe and decide among them to seek for a betterment of Nigerians first only then will politicians begin to work other than that we will keep stagnating on this hell-hole.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Yankee101: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Keep dreaming pay your loans

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Masterito(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2021
How much you get? Lol.
IPIGSRMUMU:
My money is in gtb mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.