Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma (46569 Views)

Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by VULCAN(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2021
"I don't know"

Can you imagine this childish statement?

Preceded by "I believe"

Did they tell you that you win cases in court by I believe and I don't know??

So you sit at home and make conjecture over things that happened in places you don't have access to and the only thing we all have to go on is the court judgements which both you andGTB have been pretending does not exist

flokii:

They did but he kept denying.. i believe some top people in GTBank's management had shady dealings with Innoson in the past that has now turned problem for the bank cos I don't know how a bank would make such blunder to accept falsified documents to process transactions.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by joyandfaith: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:

All of you from that side are a bunch of olodo. He took the bank to supreme Court over deductions. while the bank took him to court over forgery. He hasn't appeared in court over his forgery case. Two different cases, different courts.

2018 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/4338645/court-issues-arrest-warrant-innoson
2019 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/5262564/court-issues-bench-warrant-arrest
Cave man. You think everybody supporting innoson is igbo.
Gtb should pay #32billion while he faces efcc for forgery.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Oddfinder: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Did he forge GTB document or not?
Do u do tgis purposefully or out of ignorance? Or are u being paid to peddle lies and confusion?
Forgery and illegal deductions are two different things. Innosson won at the supreme court because he proved his case(illegal deductions by gbt)beyond doubt that gtb was removing his money illegally without his consent. The bank should also sue innoson if it thinks he forged their documents. Whats all these nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by JOemmy(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Zik was the thief not Awolowo

How was zik the thief did he lead any campaign to steal the money and property of any yoruba man in nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Lionnation: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2021
mancoconut:

Noise, you will be here ranting when Innoson takes over the bank and you will rant like the deranged loser that you're as usual, heavens will not fall. Tell that incompetent and fraudulent yeribanza CEO to pay the man his money or risk losing all the assets of the bank, we're not tolerating your sh*t anymore cheesy
at the bolded you and who is the we, or you are a member of innoson group
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Sotland: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2021
That's completely the GTB fault. If their claim is genuine, the court would have upturn their ruling. Meanwhile can't any other court upturn the ruling of the Supreme Court?. GTB should just call him to the table and negotiate.

flokii:

They did but he kept denying.. i believe some top people in GTBank's management had shady dealings with Innoson in the past that has now turned problem for the bank cos I don't know how a bank would make such blunder to accept falsified documents to process transactions.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Highlyrespected(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2021
Problem ti won niyen undecided
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by joyandfaith: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Lol...you guys have started reading those beer parlour gist. He should go and take over now

Gtb should settle out of court.

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Verysmart101: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2021
flokii:
You will take over GTBank and then use the money in people's account to do business.. I no blame you sha, na GTBank wey loose guard
To make matters worse, they appointed an Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man, on the verge of divorce as MD. Innoson know wetin dey give am liver and na the Igbo woman wey GTBank appoint as MD go help am

You are so stupid and useless.Y can't u advice GTB to give him his money they stole from him and ur here talking gibrish nonsense connecting tribe and sentiment to the whole issue.Ur utterly a useless clown and irresponsible fool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by mctons: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
I thought GTB has settled this man undecided it's not by them turning it into a tribal war like they've been doing in the past. They just have to settle with him, remember his lawyer was murdered during the height of this case cool

Oh my God. Did the lawyer die? This is enough reason and May the families of those who perpetrated this act be tormented from generations to generations by the blood of the lawyer

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Honestly, I am incapable of hate. I know the true background of the story and how but for the smart way Agbaje moved quickly to save GTB, the bank would have been killed like Diamond Bank.

As we type here, Access Bank, Zenith Bank and AMCON are dragging ABC Orjiako but no one is playing the ethnic trump card. So why bring ethnicity or hate into this glaring case of fraud because he is from your tribe? Haba!
Like I stated, the case is in court. Real crime of forgery was committed and the perpetrators of the forgery, except your mentor, is yet to be jailed.
if you're convinced of what you just said then, we wait for the final verdict and see who is in the right.
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Krismas(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2021
slowice:

That doesn't mean gtbank can survive 32b loss... It can actually cripple them should they pay that huge amount. Else why ve they been running from pillar to post if it was a chicken change grin
grin Do u know banks post annual profit of N200billon in Nigeria? Innosen should collect his money ASAP. He can’t own d bank
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by cocolacec(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by dantajay: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Dear OP, the title of this post should be "How To Acquire A Bank By Fraud" by Innocent Chukwuka and Innosson Motors.

Btw, the case is in court so let's watch how it pans out.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

Common sense is not common at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Oddfinder: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

Simple.
Efcc should investigate him for forgery..
That's how this paid online urchins go about spreading falsehoods and confusion

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Verysmart101: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2021
flokii:

Are you living in another planet?.. GTBank accused Innocent Chukwuma of falsehood and falsifying documents to defraud their bank.
What debt are you now talking about?

Wat about the supreme court judgment affirming Innosons claims mgbeke?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by edmaraja: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2021
flokii:

Are you living in another planet?.. GTBank accused Innocent Chukwuma of falsehood and falsifying documents to defraud their bank.
What debt are you now talking about?
Mr man just shut up! This matter has gone up to the supreme court and in all the courts from the high court to the supreme court, innoson won them so what nonsense are you talking about? A matter the supreme court has already given judgement on? Please keep your ignorance to yourself

6 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by slowice(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2021
Krismas:
grin Do u know banks post annual profit of N200billon in Nigeria? Innosen should collect his money ASAP. He can’t own d bank

Profit? Ve they finish paying shareholders? Well, since they post that much why not pay up? Why are they delaying his payment

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Ournolly:

There is no forged document, GTBANK brought the issue in court to avoid being asked to pay back the illegally deducted money from his account and lost the case from the lowest court to the supreme court.
He should have gone to prove there was a no case. Then sue GTB for damages. Why is he running?. Do you think two warrants of arrest would have been issued if he had no case to answer. Bro, stop joking around.

2018 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/4338645/court-issues-arrest-warrant-innoson
2019 warrant;
https://www.nairaland.com/5262564/court-issues-bench-warrant-arrest

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Verysmart101: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:
There is no ibo man dead or alive that is not tribalistic. When Gtb was giving you loan, I guess they weren't tribal at the time. You forged the bank documents to take delivery of goods, you were asked to pay back which you refused and then starts playing the tribal card upon litigation.
Stut up ur stinking gutter.Why did GTB illegally deduct his money fraudulently? Y didn't GTB prove their false claims in court? Why Innoson win at the supreme court if he was indeed fraudulent? Bleep you there

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2021
slowice:

That doesn't mean gtbank can survive 32b loss... It can actually cripple them should they pay that huge amount. Else why ve they been running from pillar to post if it was a chicken change grin

you clearly dont understand finance, go and read up time value of money and discounted rate. I dont know the particulars of the case but i know I thing. If i owe you money and inflation and devaluation means the real value of the naira is falling greater than the interest rate charges on the loan, then the longer it takes to pay you the better for me.

let me give you an example: As at last year I owe you 100m you are charging me 22% interest. but last year dollar was 400, today it is 550. If i paid you that money last year i would have paid you $250,000 but if i waited 1 year despite the 22% interest i will pay you 122m naira which may sound larger to the uninformed but is only $221,000....less than what i owed you last year. So you see the longer it takes for me to pay you in naira, the less I am really paying you. if it were between 2015 and 2021, your 100m ($625K in 2015) will have become 329m naira ($598K) in 2021 despite all the interest So you see it is actually in GTBs interest to delay payment and let the interest accumulate, Innoson is the one losing money because he cannot buy with 329m in 2021 what he could buy with 100m in 2015.

We are a dollar economy, so even though we spend naira, we are really paying the naira equivalent of the dollar. So if i end up paying you less dollars, it is better for me. The Nigerian naira ALWAYS falls over time, so the longer i hold a debt in Naira the better for me...the less I am really paying in future.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by dododawa1: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2021
Oga take it over and waive my LOAN,lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by greggng: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2021
kinibigdeal:

There’s tribalism in many south easterner bank. I have several experience where o have shouted at them to stop. This is where we are in Nigeria

We are saying the same thing . Yoruba man can't bank in South Eastern bank and Igbo man can't bank in yoruba bank so why are we pretending to be one Nigeria...in practice we are not one

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Omoluabi16(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2021
If his allegations are true, then it is rather unfortunate. What kind of M.D will fiddle with a big brand like GTB in the name of tribalism?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Putindbutt: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2021
joyandfaith:

Look at your sense outside. Has he paid his debt?.. Has he cleared off his forgery case?
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by stuffs4me(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2021
It's not the fault of the criminal called Innoson. It's because Nigeria is a lawless country. The same Innoson that went and stole bank properties and forged bank documents is still opening his mouth instead of him to be rotting in jail
Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Laslaslala: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Dear OP, the title of this post should be "How To Acquire A Bank By Fraud" by Innocent Chukwuka and Innosson Motors.

Btw, the case is in court so let's watch how it pans out.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

Your Foolish Egoistic brain refused to created a sensible phrase like ". HOW CRIMINAL FIN. INSTITUTIONS CAN b visited by KARMA after making illegal deductions of customers MONEY"

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by egoldman(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol didinrin dubious agbalagba.

Maybe you will take over it after you get Biafla.

Imagine him openly playing the tribal card. This sound unprofessional and archaic.

Few years ago, I thought you guys said you will cripple GTbank and started the crusade of telling your people not to patronize them so the bank can fold up, but it keeps coming out greater and stronger.

Is GTB owing Innoson or not?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Verysmart101: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:

Trust them to twist the narratives as they usually do. Ask them why Innoson has been running away from appearing in court. He has refused to open his defense. The guy is a fraud.

Running away from court how? If u are sure he is guilty go to nnewi and pick him up if ur sure.Come nxt year he is taking over GTB besides let GTB release a statement concerning the false document cos to my best of knowledge the court struck out GTB claims

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by joyandfaith: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Putindbutt:

Look at your sense outside. Has he paid his debt?.. Has he cleared off his forgery case?

Foolish man. He won against gtb over wrong deductions from his account. Forgery case is still on. 2 diffrent cases. .

5 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by Aksnoopy: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

Emefiele is not Igbo though.
He is Ika. There is a difference.
Ika is not a tribe neither is it an ethnic group, ika is a delusion.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma by marsman: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2021
I just hope when all the card starts falling down on the fraud, this people won't start accusing us of hate like they normally do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands / Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.