Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? (1156 Views)

Majority Of Christians Don't Love God, They Live In Fear! / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by LordReed(m): 3:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin PROOF OF THE LOVE FOR BEING EVIL! grin

LoL! Sticking out the tongue is evil? Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Sticking out the tongue is evil? Bwahahahahaha!

grin excitement in being evil and for evil, is Evil!. grin
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

STILL RUNNING FAR AWAY WITH THE POST . grin
Go and preach in sambisa forest to demonstrate the power of your God ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Go and preach in sambisa forest to demonstrate the power of your God ... cheesy

grin You are not my Employer! grin

My Employer has placed me here! grin hehehe grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You are not my Employer! grin

My Employer has placed me here! grin hehehe grin grin
What job have you done so far... undecided
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What job have you done so far... undecided

grin grin hehehe grin You are not my employer neither are you my Evaluating Officer! grin grin
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin hehehe grin You are not my employer neither are you my Evaluating Officer! grin grin
Goodluck with your job... embarassed
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2021
OtemAtum:
If at the end you found out that Ifa is actually God and Jehovah is a deceiver, what will you do to save yourself from the wrath of Ifa? Well, as a matter of fact, Jehovah your god is currently in a spiritual cage, so you don't need to worship a prisoner.
why do you say this otemAt
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2021
OtemAtum:
If at the end you found out that Ifa is actually God and Jehovah is a deceiver, what will you do to save yourself from the wrath of Ifa? Well, as a matter of fact, Jehovah your god is currently in a spiritual cage, so you don't need to worship a prisoner.
why do you say this otemAtum
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by OtemAtum: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
why do you say this otemAtum
I'm saying it so that she can realise the error of her open sentence, because we can fit any god in the vacuum, rather than Jehovah or Allah and still have a reason why even she can miss 'paradise' and be cast into a 'hell' of another god. Worship Zeus because of his hell fire, but you might end up in the hell fire of other gods other than Zeus sha, same applies to Jehovah and the rest of them

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Ahasco(m): 10:23am On Nov 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Just finished listening to the song "Dear God" by American rapper Dax..
and am wondering why do we have to live our lives in fear of being thrown into hell fire... Why don't we live life and do the best we can...
Why do i need to be scared of my creator...
why would a loving father kill his children and throw them into fire ...
This whole religion stuff does not seem to make sense... embarassed
It's time to change gear cos your brain has just been activated
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Ahasco:

It's time to change gear cos your brain has just been activated
Thanks for insults... cheesy
Now run along kiddo..
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Ahasco(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
do you ever sit down and wonder why a loving father would kill his children and put their dead bodies in a pit of fire...

You should ask him if he has a brain
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Ahasco(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2021
Deborah98:
calm down bro. One is killing you or putting your dead body in hell when you do the right thing. Stop this panic and do the right thing.
And what is the right thing?
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
OtemAtum:
I'm saying it so that she can realise the error of her open sentence, because we can fit any god in the vacuum, rather than Jehovah or Allah and still have a reason why even she can miss 'paradise' and be cast into a 'hell' of another god. Worship Zeus because of his hell fire, but you might end up in the hell fire of other gods other than Zeus sha, same applies to Jehovah and the rest of them
are you trying to say that every gods has is own hell and heaven undecided
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
OtemAtum:
who caged him how did it happen?
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by OtemAtum: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
are you trying to say that every gods has is own hell and heaven undecided
Not just every god, but every soul can make an afterlife for himself or herself, but their hells are illusive, because the afterlives are naturally peaceful, so there is no terrifying illusion of hell you can make in the afterlives that will stand for a long time. It's either those you make to see the illusions later grow past it or they simply walk away from it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by OtemAtum: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
who caged him how did it happen?
The gods of science who want mind slavery out of human consciousness caged him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
OtemAtum:
Not just every god, but every soul can make an afterlife for himself or herself, but their hells are illusive, because the afterlives are naturally peaceful, so there is no terrifying illusion of hell you can make in the afterlives that will stand for a long time. It's either those you make to see the illusions later grow past it or they simply walk away from it.
why was yahwah locked you like you said?? undecided
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
OtemAtum:
The gods of science who want mind slavery out of human consciousness caged him.
explain who are the gods of science
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by OtemAtum: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
explain who are the gods of science
According to the origin of the universes, the first created beings including Yahweh, Atum, Allah, Moloch, Chimides, Euchlydes, Vishnu, Enlil, Enki, etc were told by God Almighty (Summation of Consciousness) to go into the universes and make findings. Most of the first beings ended their mission of making findings by settling in one planet or the other, originated religion there and make the people of those planets believe that they were the Almighty God. Then a time came when some of the first beings, e.g Atum, Ra, Jupiter, Olorun, Chimides, etc stopped being religious and faced findings (science) being the original reason of their existence, but some of them like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, etc. refused to give up on religion and face science. Then at this point, there was battle between the beings who wanted science to reign and those who wanted religion. Then the gods of science captured the gods of religion in a spiritual cage. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Esu, Sopono, Enlil, Anu, Siva, etc. were among the thousands of beings captured by the gods of science.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by OtemAtum: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
why was yahwah locked you like you said?? undecided
Yahweh was locked because he refused to give up on religion and mind control at this age of Aquarius when humanities are supposed to be science-oriented. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for more

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
OtemAtum:
According to the origin of the universes, the first created beings including Yahweh, Atum, Allah, Moloch, Chimides, Euchlydes, Vishnu, Enlil, Enki, etc were told by God Almighty (Summation of Consciousness) to go into the universes and make findings. Most of the first beings ended their mission of making findings by settling in one planet or the other, originated religion there and make the people of those planets believe that they were the Almighty God. Then a time came when some of the first beings, e.g Atum, Ra, Jupiter, Olorun, Chimides, etc stopped being religious and faced findings (science) being the original reason of their existence, but some of them like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, etc. refused to give up on religion and face science. Then at this point, there was battle between the beings who wanted science to reign and those who wanted religion. Then the gods of science captured the gods of religion in a spiritual cage. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Esu, Sopono, Enlil, Anu, Siva, etc. were among the thousands of beings captured by the gods of religion.

Tell that to your victims......
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by OtemAtum: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Crystyano:

Tell that to your victims......
I don't have a victim.
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by KnownUnknown: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
OtemAtum:
According to the origin of the universes, the first created beings including Yahweh, Atum, Allah, Moloch, Chimides, Euchlydes, Vishnu, Enlil, Enki, etc were told by God Almighty (Summation of Consciousness) to go into the universes and make findings. Most of the first beings ended their mission of making findings by settling in one planet or the other, originated religion there and make the people of those planets believe that they were the Almighty God. Then a time came when some of the first beings, e.g Atum, Ra, Jupiter, Olorun, Chimides, etc stopped being religious and faced findings (science) being the original reason of their existence, but some of them like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, etc. refused to give up on religion and face science. Then at this point, there was battle between the beings who wanted science to reign and those who wanted religion. Then the gods of science captured the gods of religion in a spiritual cage. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Esu, Sopono, Enlil, Anu, Siva, etc. were among the thousands of beings captured by the gods of religion.

Lmao
Re: Why Do We Have To Live In Fear? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Just finished listening to the song "Dear God" by American rapper Dax..
and am wondering why do we have to live our lives in fear of being thrown into hell fire... Why don't we live life and do the best we can...
Why do i need to be scared of my creator...
why would a loving father kill his children and throw them into fire ...
This whole religion stuff does not seem to make sense... embarassed

Of course whatever comes from human thoughts will have flaws that any right thinking person will unravel.
God's word is clear enough, it's either we live forever or die forever there's no place like Hell or Hellfire.
The churches of Christendom fabricated that to instill fear in the minds of their misinformed followers back then so that they will always come to church. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

'did Jesus Sing And Dance', Muslim Cleric Mock Christians / Discovery For Men Coming Up On Sunday 19th March 2006 / Corny Church Names In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.