Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) (6457 Views)

The World's Sexiest Man For All Time / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Charlie Barnett is as Cute as Hell ! Ops ...sorry Hell is not cute. He is Hotter than Fire.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Mayohl: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
How come
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mayohl:
How come

Search the Guy for internet and see for yourself
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Didier Drogba has very hot legs. Thick and long. Yum.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jensen Artwood is classy and highly Sexy
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerias Sexiest Man Ever .... The Legendary Richard Mofe- Damijo. One of the Sexiest men in the World. Ever
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
" I'm Dbanj....so it's like dat ? Too bad". What's up with Dbanj ? The guy Hans.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Paul Play ik Dairo was Hot and Sexy. Mo so ri re was Nigerias national anthem in 2000. I was just a small girl and everywhere I went the song was there
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Saint Obi, St. OBI , Ruler of Nollywood in the 90's till 2,000. Went MIA. Back in the day no film was a film if Saint Obi was not in it. Very Tall, Thick Build and Handsome
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jim Iyke. Jim Iyke, Jim Iyke.... Jim Iyke takes any woman's breath away. Mysterious, Dark, Well Kempt. Cool, Calm and Classy. Quiet, Stylish. Fashionista...... Jim Iyke.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
LAX the Nigerian Musician. An Omo Boi, very Urban, Modern, Handsome, Cute and Sexy. I totally Love his bow legs. Dude is full of energy ( if you know what I mean kiss. Lolz. It's very hard to describe him sexually he fits in all boxes. His song with DJ Cuppy was insane. Cuppy should never have changed her style. This is all for another day
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ngolo Kante. Ha ha ha. Nigerias John Boyega is Sexy.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 1:04am On Nov 27, 2021
JT Tom West. Very Handsome Guy. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Denzel Washington. Denzel in the 90s was the Epitome of Handsomeness and Sexiness. He has aged a little bit. Still Handsome and Attractive. His Soul Shines through now. He is Handsomeness with a Beautiful Heart now.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Wesley Snipes was Fantastic in Sugar Hill it's a 1994 film ,I saw it in 2007. OMG !!!! is he Sexy in the Film ? SEXY !!!! No Gangster has ever looked that Sexy in American Film History. It's a must watch for any Woman. There's a lot of romance in that film. Wesley Snipes was Out of this World.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2021
Donald Duke Former Governor of Cross River. The Coolest, Finest and Most Cultured Governor in Nigerias History. And His Wife ? OMG ! A Babe of The Highest Order. A Queen. A Woman of Substance. I hope one Day Donald Duke is Nigerias President. We need Class and Culture, Not Crass and Crude.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Chidi Mokeme. The Fine boy with the Sleepy eyes. Who can forget him from the Liz Benson and Regina Askia days. Those babes were hotter than Hell Fire. People talk of Genevieve or Omotola Jalade Ekehinde never saw Liz Benson or Regina. Liz Benson was The Goddess of Sexiness. Regina's face was sexier than a lot of very sexy women's bodies.
Chidi Mokeme was a heart throb of so many women viewers . RMD was Sexy in a Cool way Chidi was Sexy in a Sexy way. Over sexy.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Negroid001(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sexiness is subjective to personal preference
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Negroid001:
Sexiness is subjective to personal preference

Yes it is, but there are people who move you based on their physical features. Sexual attraction can change with time, or experience . I'm doing the Analysis based on Primal attraction that is based on the Physical. It's like you have a car park full of White Toyota cars and someone parks a Black 1980 VW Beetle in the same parking lot. The Beetle will receive the most attention because the color is different and it's an old model. I'll never forget the day two boys in their mid twenties drove a 1968 Mercedes Benz on Mobolaji Bank Anthony way in Ikeja Lagos, Super Rich men in Benz S Class of 2015 had their mouths open. It was a " day of Oppression" Big boys and Girls in latest BMW, Benz, Hummer Jeeps all went shit over a $7,000 dollar car. The car was in mint condition and the boys were young. It's like the boys were showing the big boys who the real big boys were. You could see Rich grown men honking horns and giving these young boys thumbs up.
It's the Same thing with Sexiness it just Hits you in the face. There is NO UGLY person on Earth. All Human's are Beautiful but some people just make people go ga ga. It's like Big Yansh with men, i have seen some women with Yansh that my mouth opened in amazement at the size and the curve. For some men it's breasts. Women like on a Man, Fine Face, Big Chest , Big Arms, Big Yansh, Big Legs. Humans have a tendency to like big. I know why we love big alot of the Time it's to compensate for lack in an area. Men who like big Yansh tend to be men who have not been in a relationship for sometime. It's the same reason why Women love money it is to compensate for being unloved for a long time. It is not because they like money but compensation. It's like starving and seen two plates of rice one small the other huge , a starving man will go for the huge plate. After eating huge meals for a period he will say he wants to diet.

1 Like

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Negroid001(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Yes it is, but there are people who move you based on their physical features. Sexual attraction can change with time, or experience . I'm doing the Analysis based on Primal attraction that is based on the Physical. It's like you have a car park full of White Toyota cars and someone parks a Black 1980 VW Beetle in the same parking lot. The Beetle will receive the most attention because the color is different and it's an old model. I'll never forget the day two boys in their mid twenties drove a 1968 Mercedes Benz on Mobolaji Bank Anthony way in Ikeja Lagos, Super Rich men in Benz S Class of 2015 had their mouths open. It was a " day of Oppression" Big boys and Girls in latest BMW, Benz, Hummer Jeeps all went shit over a $7,000 dollar car. The car was in mint condition and the boys were young. It's like the boys were showing the big boys who the real big boys were. You could see Rich grown men honking horns and giving these young boys thumbs up.
It's the Same thing with Sexiness it just Hits you in the face. There is NO UGLY person on Earth. All Human's are Beautiful but some people just make people go ga ga. It's like Big Yansh with men, i have seen some women with Yansh that my mouth opened in amazement at the size and the curve. For some men it's breasts. Women like on a Man, Fine Face, Big Chest , Big Arms, Big Yansh, Big Legs. Humans have a tendency to like big. I know why we love big alot of the Time it's to compensate for lack in an area. Men who like big Yansh tend to be men who have not been in a relationship for sometime. It's the same reason why Women love money it is to compensate for being unloved for a long time. It is not because they like money but compensation. It's like starving and seen two plates of rice one small the other huge , a starving man will go for the huge plate. After eating huge meals for a period he will say he wants to diet.
So someone me that likes slim or average women with no care for size of boobs and ass, I've been enjoying too much suffocation abi?
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Negroid001:
So someone me that likes slim or average women with no care for size of boobs and ass, I've been enjoying too much suffocation abi?

It means you regularly torch a womans body. Am I right? Let's put my " claimed intelligence " to the test.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Negroid001(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

It means you regularly torch a womans body. Am I right? Let's put my " claimed intelligence " to the test.
I don't regularly touch women oooo abeg.
I'm surrounded by women of all kinds tho.

What me I'm trying to say is. That's the way I've been psyched from a young age. It's my preference. And it doesn't mean i get what I want all the time. I might get the sexiness i want and there's nothing upstairs.
You'd lose interest within a short period if you had the chance to get close to most of the people you admire. It goes beyond sexiness and looks...
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Negroid001:
I don't regularly touch women oooo abeg.
I'm surrounded by women of all kinds tho.

What me I'm trying to say is. That's the way I've been psyched from a young age. It's my preference. And it doesn't mean i get what I want all the time. I might get the sexiness i want and there's nothing upstairs.
You'd lose interest within a short period if you had the chance to get close to most of the people you admire. It goes beyond sexiness and looks...

Nah.... I do not Admire them. It would be admire if I stood at one point and kept repeating one name constantly. The fact that I am mentioning different people is to give Women are large pool of men to drool over. Had I stayed at one person it would be admire. Anyway it's better than Praising and Singing the names of Nigerian politicians. What I am doing is simply OBJECTIFYING MEN for Women's " Enjoyment ". If I was a man praising beautiful women you would know it's not done out of admiration it's done for Lust purposes. So I am Objectifying Men also. Or should I praise Jesus all the time ? I'm not religious at all. There is Jesus and their are other men in the World. Jesus For knowledge other men for visual excitement. I have a boy friend and he sees pictures of male actors on my wall like how I see pictures of Instagram girls on his phone. Some men get angry when their chick listens to Davido or Wizkid music all the time. It's dangerous to have just one source of entertainment. His Instagram girls stimulate him visually and perhaps when I'm not behaving he can look at them to calm himself. When he doesn't behave it's Wizkid Time. I just put on head phones and Wizkid is all I hear.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by Negroid001(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Nah.... I do not Admire them. It would be admire if I stood at one point and kept repeating one name constantly. The fact that I am mentioning different people is to give Women are large pool of men to drool over. Had I stayed at one person it would be admire. Anyway it's better than Praising and Singing the names of Nigerian politicians. What I am doing is simply OBJECTIFYING MEN for Women's " Enjoyment ". If I was a man praising beautiful women you would know it's not done out of admiration it's done for Lust purposes. So I am Objectifying Men also. Or should I praise Jesus all the time ? I'm not religious at all. There is Jesus and their are other men in the World. Jesus For knowledge other men for visual excitement. I have a boy friend and he sees pictures of male actors on my wall like how I see pictures of Instagram girls on his phone. Some men get angry when their chick listens to Davido or Wizkid music all the time. It's dangerous to have just one source of entertainment. His Instagram girls stimulate him visually and perhaps when I'm not behaving he can look at them to calm himself. When he doesn't behave it's Wizkid Time. I just put on head phones and Wizkid is all I hear.
I get you sha... It's all good.

1 Like

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pasuma is very Sexy. He has a cute face. I knew one Ajebutter Lekki girl who was all over him mentally. When she called his name she would become weak physically. I was a bit shocked . He has a Handsome Head on his Shoulders.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sura The Tailor. Ha ha ha !!!
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Papa Ajasco for Women who like pot belly's
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by HajiaNotu: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
I like one Momodu guy that acts...Forgotten his first name tho.
He has a baritone voice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baritone Voice like Mofasa.

Mofasa !!! ..... He he he he he .Mofasa ! He he he he. MOFASA !!! he, he he, ( rolling around like a hyena )
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Paul Adefarasin. Know better as Pastor Paul Adefarasin. I'm not a fan of the man of God concept but Paul Adefarasin is Very Handsome.
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yemi Branch the Yoruba Actor is Hot
Re: Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos) by LiberatedGirl: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tyson Beckford !!! Tyson Beckford !!! Tyson Beckford. Ladies Search for Tyson Beckford. Search " Tyson Beckford 1995 " that was when he was at his most handsome. Or Toni Braxton's " Unbreak My Heart " video. All women are advised to search for Tyson Beckford. Fine Boy !!! (Kicking my legs in the air as I sit on a chair wiggling.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Girls Become Lesbians / My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number / I Can Catch Grenade For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.