Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The World's Sexiest Man For All Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World's Sexiest Man For All Time (9822 Views)

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / World Sexiest Thighs. If You Love Thighs And Laps, Jump In Here (exotic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2021
... I Proudly Present To You Tayo Oloko
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2021
All Hail The King

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Oloko Is Forever

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Ta Lo Da Bi Re ? Who On Earth is Like Oloko ?

1 Like

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2021
Oloko You Are Too Musssssh

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by Chuknovski(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Weldon ooo
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2021
See Lagos Fine Boy. Oloko You Are 10 much !!!

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Oloko For President !!!

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tayo Oloko is The King of Global Sexiness. Ta lo da bi re ? From Ghana To Ivory Coast to Kenya. Which African Man is This Sexy. Oloko holds The Key To Sexiness. Oloko is the Gate Keeper if The Sexy Afterlife were all the Hot and Sexy people go to. Oloko created a Home for the World's Sexy so that they will not be with the Unsexy.

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oloko , My Man, The Main Man.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Too Much Swagger !
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
All these cut and join pictures no make sense na. U want muscles, hit the gym,pump some iron. Be dedicated, patient and consistent. Eat clean and watch your muscles build up. cool

10 Likes

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
petition to remove middle belt from Nigeria, cos them de do like weird people

3 Likes

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oloko ! Oloko ! Oloko ! Oloko ! Oloko!
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ta Lo Da Bi Re ? Who On Earth is Like You Oloko. In the Entire History of The Human Race There is Non Like You.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Show Me who is Like OLOKO ? It is Not Possible. There is Non " LIKE " HIM. ALL SWAGGER BELONGS TO OLOKO while ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tayo Oloko is " THE HOW FAR AND O MY DEAR "
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by Nonexisting: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
This place has different kinds of mad people. I hope no one blames it on weed because only then will I have a problem with it.

13 Likes

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2021
All is OLOKO
All is OLOKO
All is OLOKO
All is OLOKO
All is OLOKO
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 12:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Tell Me who on Earth is Like OLOKO. Show Me. Is it you ?

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 1:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Show Me Who is Like OLOKO !!!! I want To see the Person. Show me !!!
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerias and Africa Sexiest Man of All Time. In the entire History of Nigeria No man has been this Endowed, see massive Chest , see big Yansh, see big Legs, see muscles everywhere. Who is Like You Tayo Oloko. In all the World there is None like You. From Ghana to Kenya, Liberia, Indonesia there is Non Like You

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2021
This is a very comprehensive list of TheTop 20 Sexiest African Men. These Men span Across The Length and Breadth of The African Continent. These Men are the Love of African Women. Enjoy The List.

1. Tayo Oloko
2. Tayo Oloko
3. Tayo Oloko
4. Oloko Tayo
5. Oloko Tayo
6. Oloko Tayo
7. Oloko Tayo
8. Oloko Tayo
9. OLOKO Tayo
10. Oloko Tayo
11. Tayo Oloko Tayo
12 .Oloko Tayo Oloko
13. Oloko Tayo Tayo
14. Oloko Oloko Oloko Tayo
15. Tayo Tayo Tayo
16. Oloko Tayo Oloko Tayo
17. Tayo Oloko
18. Oloko Oloko Oloko Oloko Oloko Oloko Tayo
19. Tayo
20. Oloko

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
This is Another List of The Sexiest Men in Africa. His Time we have Focused on the 5 Sexiest Men in African History. This list puts into cognisance Africans from the Slave Trade Era when Colonial masters told Africans they were sexy. " You mean I am sexy ? " Thank You Master, Thank You, Master ". ( Like how they created a Country called Nigeria that people are dying for. These Africans will die for anything that comes from beyond their shores. From Cars, to designer clothing. The Mindless African is a Sucker. This is Not about Colonial Mentality this is about the Sexiest Man in The Universe. Ladies and Gentlemen this is the list of Sexiest African Man from Slavery to Today. Since Most Africans are Mental slaves I decided to Include the Physical Slaves of The Past.
Enjoy.
List of 5 Sexiest Men on The African Continent of All Time.
1. Tayo Oloko
2. Oloko Tayo
3. Oloko Oloko Tayo
4. Tayo Tayo Oloko
5. Tayo Oloko Tayo

As a bonus I included one more name : Tayo Oloko Oloko.

1 Like

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Oloko 3 : 45 . And again They asked Him " are You Tayo Oloko, the Sexiest Man of All Time ? "
Then Oloko looked up for he had been browsing on Nairaland and said, " I am ".
Oloko 3 : 46 . And they were filled with rage that Oloko had answered so, for no African Man had been given the right to call himself the Sexiest Man of all time.
Oloko 3 : 47. Then Oloko replied , " I have a question for you by which authority do you children call themselves World's Most Beautiful Woman ? "
Oloko 3 : 48 . They were about to reply him saying " We can say whatever we want we a White, when they saw Oloko had laid a trap for them, if They said they were White Oloko would label them racists and if they said they could do whatever they wanted, Oloko would say he too can do whatever he wants. They then replied " We do not know ".
Oloko 3 : 49 : And they became nervous and walked away planning to catch him another time, they knew his Tecno and InfiniX phones codes and numbers, surely they said to themselves " we shall catch him, we shall put a virus on his phone, we are Trusted sites ,we will pretend we did not do it "

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by Boogyman557: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WEED AT IT AGAIN. D WEED HE KUSHED CAME WIT FIRE. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2021
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Who Amongst The Humans is Like You Tayo Oloko ?
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2021
techgeniusworld:
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Who Amongst The Humans is Like You Tayo Oloko ?
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko
Tayo Oloko

From The Beginning of The World To The End of The World There shall Never be anyone As Sexy As You. Tayo Oloko is The Sexiest Man of All Time.
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by UpdatesiOS147(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2021
How can I just unsee this!!!!

1 Like

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Oloko The Eye Opener. His Handsomeness is Blinding to those who have eyes and so bright He opens eyes of The Blind. Who on Earth is as Sexy As Tayo Oloko ?
Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by techgeniusworld(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Oloko is Hot and Sexy, the Man is on FIRE. It reminds me of a Pentecostal Pastor shouting Fire during prayer. " FFFFFIIIIIIIIIRREEE " " FFFIRRRE " , " FIREE !!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIRRRRREEEEEE !!! "

Re: The World's Sexiest Man For All Time by WeedAddict: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jesus wept! cry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top5 Most Handsome Guys On Romance Section 2015. / Question For Yoruba Ladies / The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.