Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol (1515 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Gunboysavage(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gt bank would disgrace you.. grin
I felt embarrassed yesterday on the mainland after dinner. At first, they told me insufficient fund's. I laughed and told them to try again, they said Card declined..

But thank God .... The card was approved after so many attempt....

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by chatinent: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ok.

GTBank dey even try.

Have you heard of FCMB before?

2 Likes

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Gunboysavage(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hehehehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Daveambition(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Majority of Nigerians are extremly "risk takers"...
I dare not grab a bite or eat whatever i purchase until my card is swipe & cash debitted....
Na so pump attendant take sell 7k fuel gimme, time to pay my card decline on 4 different POS device & this was at 8:56pm. Long story short, i vex park car for fuel station trek go houz; went back the next day to pay.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Godada(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by illicit(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
The day One Bank app fall my hand for Ekiti ehn undecided
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by habsydiamond(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
God saved u as u for wash plates sotay u go tire come sleep for kitchen inside the eatery..

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Tenshades(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
God saved u as u for wash plates sotay u go tire come sleep for kitchen inside the eatery..

LOL

The most painful part go be say he get money for d acct but bank network just wan join hands with village people to deal with am for that day

grin
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by shantti(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Access bank don do me something sotay I no dey do ussd transfer or app transfer. I only transact with CASH AT HAND. Access bank will disgrace you but we are not ready for this discussion
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Bluewitch(f): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
chatinent:
Ok.

GTBank dey even try.

Have you heard of FCMB before?

Lmao

Probably never used zenith bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Lisaint(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Polaris bank is the Oga patapata of them all
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mine has been transfer wahala. Did the thing after about 20mins yet to be successful
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? I Was Disappointed As Of Yesterday Lol by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin
Imagine am say na you and your babe go that kind place.....

Babe go be like--"Baby,are You sure there's any money in that account? sad

(1) (Reply)

“I Got Pregnant Nine Years Ago While Dating My Current Husband And Then The Issu / Eight Things A Real Man (redpiller) Should Never Do. / Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.