Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58690 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.

My brother, i am not married oh, but what my dad told me has taught me great lesson in woman matter. He said" even if you like buy heaven and earth give a woman, the day way her head nor dey house, she wil tell you right in front of your eyes that you have not done anything, i mean anything for her" be strong.. Better days

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by tooth4tooth: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...
Your piece is the bitter truth but it is annoying to see women behave that way. When the going was good, was the man not nice to her?
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Munzy14(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good
grin
I like your last line, Just make more money and live good..

Everything happens for a reason..I tell guys when babe start misbehaving, it could be a way God wanted to save and redirect you to a better life....

Keep achieving bro..if the right babe show up, you will know.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
. When he was providing the workload was not too much. I pity men that stay with some set of ladies. God knows I will drop her like tissue paper when life picks up. She can make her hubby get back on his feet, not with a nonsense attitude.

Was she working when he was providing? Or you think only the men get stressed when they are the breadwinners? Was he providing and also doing the cooking and the housework? Why would you want the lady to be providing and at the same time burdened with the housework and cooking? Or you think women are your slaves?

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by phenylalanine(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
November24:

Foolish talk
I earn more than my hb and I honor and support him... Even pay fees. A woman that love u will die for u... What is food?
U just made haste conclusion abt what u just read and didn't grab it, probably u were sitting on a toilet sit with ur phone, see at least your husband is working and still play is little part, you are just one in like 100 women who could still respect their husband in ur situation is even conditional because ur husband works. A man can take d responsiblity of a home for the rest of his life when d woman is not working but we can't say for a woman, I am not blaming any woman, you guys are wonderful but to a great extent you aren't wired to take allot of pressure... U just made me write this long epistle
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
grin grin this one na still morning, if you continue like this, she will soon bring a man home...in your face... cheesy no be today things o..

Better go all out and regain your position...All this government school teachers no dey get joy at all...Their mouth sharp pass razor blade o...

Your love stopped when you stopped providing..Uwa nwoke.. angry

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Munzy14(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Useku:
This is always the case when a guy loses his job or business.

Action plan, apply for your 25% pension fund.

Start a biz immediately, no matter how small.

Channel all your energy on the biz and provide only feeding allowance for now while your wife takes other bills or fork off from your house.

If your below 40 try searching for another job but if your above 40 face the biz squarely and grow it.

Lesson

If you got a job under 30, ensure you get a land on the outskirt of your city and fight to build at least a miniflat before spending any rubbish money on wedding!

Take a loan, suffer, but have a place you can hibernate in the event of any unfortunate incident.

Wives are never good back up plans,they will definitely desert you when life gets tough!

Don't spend a dime on marriage until you have secured yourself!

And if you are already married now with a working spouse, cut your current family expenses, force your wife to pick bills while you hurriedly get a small house for the family.

Any woman wet no gree cooperate,discard her sharply.

If you sacrifice your all,and nothing to fall back on,woman go abuse you,leave you when better option shows up while you fit develop bp,stroke and finally poof.

Stay woke bras!

Happy international men day!

Deep!

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by lereinter(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tell her to leave you
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by ibrahim55(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=Denvacandy post=107765870]We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.[/quote) uncle on no account should you allow a woman assume your roles
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by fm7070: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

This is why it is not the best to satisfy women with everything. So, while things was going smooth you didn't have any investment or backup plan? Anyway, if you keep begging her, you will beg her for the rest of your life. Stand up to your feet, get a job, take care of yourself and do your bit at home. If she complains again, remind her of good old days and bone her. She will reset her brain by herself.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Stomoney(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Enjoy your life bro those holes ain't worth it
sow4me:

My bro, same thing am doing too. Making my money, getting a baby soon, and just enjoying ma self.

I can never get so closely involved with any woman ever again.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Caseless: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tenshades:
I believe you saw a red flag before marrying her but you chose to ignore the obvious signs that she was going to belittle you when you're financially down.

Now it has happened...emm...

Over to the elders in the building...

he even stated how, when he was out of job, he used his savings to service her. Mumu man.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Stomoney(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Exactly, thanks brother
Munzy14:

grin
I like your last line, Just make more money and live good..

Everything happens for a reason..I tell guys when babe start misbehaving, it could be a way God wanted to save and redirect you to a better life....

Keep achieving bro..if the right babe show up, you will know.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Caseless: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvancandy, after losing your job, you were even using your savings to service her instead of investing in something. You taking flights to go see her as if that's an achievement, instead of saving up money and use Agofure thinking the job would last forever.

Oga, you married the wrong woman and that's the biggest mistake any man can make in his life because it will haunt you for the rest of your life. You saw who she is before you decided to settle down with her.

Brace up or another man go de run her very soon.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by murmee: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kobicove:
Let no one deceive you, finance is the bedrock of any marriage!
PERIOD!
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Solatium(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

Are you disappointed? just thank your star's it happened earlier in life,God want you to know you have no future with such woman.
Don't fight her, continue to strive thing's will surely change for the best.
But get yourself prepared for more shocker,but i go advise you say make you place another woman on standby as side chick or second wife.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
the husband and the wife have different roles to play in the family.. The provider and the defender of the family should be the man.... The wife is to advice, counsel, and support u when u have and also when its not forthcoming. The endurance is what of women don't have again.. Some use their being employed ahead of their husbands as a means to control the family at their own will.

Good, support….
African men, rarely ask their women for support.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by eagleonearth(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
abobote:
The earlier we realise that nothing like love, but interest the better for us. Some people thinks their wife love or married them coz of love, my brother, nothing like that. Life generally is all about interest. As a man if you are not bringing money, you are useless to that your wife.
Few days ago my wife stopped talking to me, cos she felt offended over a conversation and she demands I apologise, but I don't know how to say sorry, so she stopped talking to me, after two days, I just dropped 10k on her account without any instruction, since then, she has been calling me baby, what is the money for . Bros, you can only husle to regain back your position as head of the family
big man na 10K you dey use say sorry? More money to your pocket oo. Very soon na 100K she go dey charge for your sorry hahaha

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by seyz91(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fear snakes

You see those vagina people
They are insatiable, nomatter what you do for them and how you do it, they still end up saying you haven't done anything for them

If you cut your head off for them, its still nothing to them

They are naturally like that, can't be pleased in anyway
Denvacandy:

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Hathor5(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

I am sorry your wife uttered those hurtful words but try to understand where they are coming from.

She is probably stressed and worried that her income won't be able to sustain you and your family and she simply lost her cool.

Was it right? No! But it is understandable once you see what motivated her to behave like this.

And I am pretty sure that she does not even mean it the way she said it.

Don't listen to NL boys. Many of them commenting here still live with their mama and papa.

Try not to take it so personal. I know it is difficult because a man's ego suffers a lot when he loses his job and she hit a nerve on top of that but it is not because you are bad or because she does not love you. It's fear and worries driving her. Her own weakness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by seyz91(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Undoubtedly!
Kobicove:
Let no one deceive you, finance is the bedrock of any marriage!
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by seyz91(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
I tell you
maak400:
This is the sad story of every married man who lost his job or means of livelihood. When a man is financially stable and providing every need of his wife and kids, he'll experience love and affection from his wife because her needs were met, but once there's an unfortunate turn of events, the man will suffer all manner of mental abuse and emotional torture from the once loving wife. This is why many men are scared of marriage. Love na scam.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by seyz91(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Too much sense for you bro!

No cap
Useku:
This is always the case when a guy loses his job or business.

Action plan, apply for your 25% pension fund.

Start a biz immediately, no matter how small.

Channel all your energy on the biz and provide only feeding allowance for now while your wife takes other bills or fork off from your house.

If your below 40 try searching for another job but if your above 40 face the biz squarely and grow it.

Lesson

If you got a job under 30, ensure you get a land on the outskirt of your city and fight to build at least a miniflat before spending any rubbish money on wedding!

Take a loan, suffer, but have a place you can hibernate in the event of any unfortunate incident.

Wives are never good back up plans,they will definitely desert you when life gets tough!

Don't spend a dime on marriage until you have secured yourself!

And if you are already married now with a working spouse, cut your current family expenses, force your wife to pick bills while you hurriedly get a small house for the family.

Any woman wet no gree cooperate,discard her sharply.

If you sacrifice your all,and nothing to fall back on,woman go abuse you,leave you when better option shows up while you fit develop bp,stroke and finally poof.

Stay woke bras!

Happy international men day!

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
tooth4tooth:
Your piece is the bitter truth but it is annoying to see women behave that way. When the going was good, was the man not nice to her?
some of the women we have these days are only after the 'for better' phrase and not 'for worse' part of the wedding vows...
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by uthlaw: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:

I guess you are in psycho hospital? Get well soon
if you de alright,u no go write that rubish!
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by mabea: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros you have to understand that a woman is like a cat with a low-sense of gratitude , and secondly ,you should have invested more in yourself rather than your wife's narcissistic marriage . But it's not too late to do the right thing , in fact , start by getting a job and keep some savings aside for the unexpected.

And lastly, don't let anyone make you feel bad about you depending on your wife. Because the burden of marriage is suppose to be handled by two people, not one person.
As long as I'm concerned, taking care of one's family is not in a any way a favour to the wife rather a responsibility. I see no reason why this man should come here to lament. The truth is if his wife keeps quiet the man will just relax and get used to free meal. Let him find something doing and quit all thi6 complain because he must take of his family.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nyanabo:

Yes I'm Ijaw but not from Nembe. From Okrika/Burutu cheesy
oh I see... Sounds like a riverine name... Good to know...

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by mabea: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
She is human being, pray for her. I pray that you see a good job, a married man who lost his job is like someone who lost half of his life. You can tell people here who can help you to get a job. Best luck
You always comment wisely and that shows you're a responsible lady.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by mabea: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
bouncin04:
I don't know, but all I can say as a red piller is

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See this one. What are you redpilling. You never jam.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by jornwhite: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
We need to hear the other side of this story. How did you treat your wife when you were the breadwinner? Many of you are entitled and arrogant and chase other women up and down when you are the breadwinners ..
Take heart and find a job .

Even the perfect husbands wey no cheat when the going was good ... how did there wives later treat them in there down times ... we heard & even see it in movies a million times
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Winnerly: 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tunagee:

Bros you are very lucky, you married your own wife, and a virtuous woman. I no wan share my experience here, cos i know how my wife changed immediately i lost my job at the multinational firm i was working; but the truth is that am okay now, though partially, but love sef i no sure as i still feel very hurt. Lost.my job in 2018.

Would you advise a young man to still marry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.