Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58615 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by YoungRay007: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tough times, buhari is trying to tear families apart with this his useless policies. All this loans he is taking has resulted in poverty among the masses rather than economic liberation.

Your wife never loved you, but bear with her.

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Maybe you should start doing the Dishes and washing while she away at work, clean the house, take the kids to school, help them with assignments, cook before she returns home from work. In fact, be like a sisi of the house, ad start wearing wrapper.

Do all these until you get a proper job, If your wife did not stop complaining,
=> then start giving foot massage every day
=> start watching youtube and learn how to prepare swallow.

If she did not change, then start crying every night

DO this and thank me later

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by pansophist(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lots of folks are telling him to go get a job and get himself back on track, which is not a bad advice in itself, but the angle I'm looking at it from is that, how can he be able to trust his wife again? Isn't marriage based on trust, support and love anymore? If she treated him like this when he is down, then why is the obligation on him to level up and keep up with a woman that he shouldn't be married to in the first place?

Men marry with the impression that the wife is virtuous, supportive and a ride or die ally, but Situation the op experience is so painful, bordering traumatic. Personally for me, I can't look at such woman again as my wife, and that will end the marriage. What's the point carrying a dead weight on me? If a woman can't support you when things are hard, then of what usefulness is her presence in my life?

This is why I'm a proponent of testing the virtue of any woman you want to be with it. I mean, even a sheep is virtuous and supportive when things are going on smoothly, but the true test of character is when things are rough. Just a little challenge and she messed up big time. It should be up to her to regain his trust, not for him to appease her by getting back on his feet and pretend like nothing happened.

Putting the burden of leveling up financially on the man, without pointing to the despicable behaviour of the wife is wrong, and quite unfair o him. Even children are disciplined to be moral, good and observe ordained protocols, what more of an adult woman that knows what marriage is all about when she said "I do"?. This is so Sad cry

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Bola146(f): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
uthlaw:
he should pray for her for what.....shey na ur Yash u de use think!

I guess you are in psycho hospital? Get well soon

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nyanabo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
SmellingAnus:
it's your moniker related to Nembe?

Yes I'm Ijaw but not from Nembe. From Okrika/Burutu cheesy
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by nams77: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gwan2:
OP, allow me to indulge you.

Most times, women love, romance and respectful gestures are usually associated with the ability of the man to provide sustainably. Know this and know peace.

Now, you could afford to earn just a little of those aforementioned gestures, not completely though, if you were sincerely faithful and honest with her during your hey days. Not just with your finance…your attention, friendship and companionship with her.

But, you will encounter the full wrath of the woman when the table turns, and you were not fulfilling those aforementioned obligations, or probably not so efficient, regardless of the financial empowerment.
You didn't make sense.

AlMost all women go berserk when their man I'd no more providing. That's where you see the evilness in a woman.
A man can support his household for donkey years and you wont hear him boast or complain but once a woman becomes the breadwinner for two months, omo! Wahala don burst. You will hear your life history that day?
Fear women!

4 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by handyman90: 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good

Now this is a success story, congrats my niggga..
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Testimony1988(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's unfortunate she has forgotten the good old days you were supporting her, nevertheless not minding her recent character, keep showing her love and try to look for other profitable business around you to invest in.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by felixawe(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don't even make mistake to be jobless as a married man..... Your ear will full & you will cry & trek to the village alone finally.
Every man should strive to double his hustling by remaining in active income daily or monthly till you die.
Lose your job, then you will understand marriage & woman
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by KarinaLove(f): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.

When you were working in Portharcourt and using Flights anyhow, how many unemployed graduates did you also help get job in your firm?

Now you want pity.

You enjoyed alone. Used Flight alone.

Moral lesson: Be Kind to those you meet going up for you may meet them on ur way down.

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by muheeb01(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Women are opportunistic in nature naturally,igi da eye fo niwon...tree breaks bird fly that's them...know this and know peace,the only woman that can love you unconditionally na your mother

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Bigpapi: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.

V

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by dokyOloye: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
uthlaw:
this is the rubbish i don't want to ear....love is sweet when you meet the right person or marriage is beautiful when you are with the right somebody....all na scam,the best thing for a man,make money,get married for the purpose of having children,keep making money and flexing with different side chicks....with that,the one you put at home will not try any nonsense!
That is the destination bro.
Those hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
faoogoke:
I was jobless for over 5 years.

Me and my wife struggled through it.

It was very hard and tough but we struck together.

Now God did it for me beyond our imagination.

I brought her a car for her faithfulness.

All women at not the same
God bless you. cheesy Nairaland has successfully brainwashed lots of people into demonizing matrimony.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so..

Sorry, you are wrong.
The man and woman are to blame.
African men are lords, and women are taught to be slaves.
Marriage is a team work, everybody must play a part, but once the woman is treated like second and made to only spend money, made lazy, there will be problem when she has access to her own money.

Why do you think when an african man brings his woman abroad, things change?

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
gbagyiza:

It will get to a point men will begin to run away from getting married. Women are really taking advantage of been married to put their husband on serious pressure. A woman should be able to support a hardworking n caring husband that is faced with temporary financial challenge.
u are on point.. It's only few that will stand with their husbands during difficult times. Most will give their men issues for them to feel depressed if not more.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by dokyOloye: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Hoeee talk

I tell you most solemnly.
Ashawo talk. "Money for hand back for ground".

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Legalservices: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
She is human being, pray for her. I pray that you see a good job, a married man who lost his job is like someone who lost half of his life. You can tell people here who can help you to get a job. Best luck

If a married man loosing his job can equate to one loosing his life ...should his wife be his undertaker or healer?? Sometimes I wonder what drives many to marital commitment.. i always advise many don’t be deceived marriage is a CONTRACT not a COVENANT...always seek legal advise before “I Do”.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:
Lots of folks are telling him to go get a job and get himself back on track, which is not a bad advice in itself, but the angle I'm looking at it from is that, how can he be able to trust his wife again? Isn't marriage based on trust, support and love anymore? If she treated him like this when he is down, then why is the obligation on him to level up and keep up with a woman that he shouldn't be married to in the first place?

Men marry with the impression that the wife is virtuous, supportive and a ride or die ally, but Situation the op experience is so painful, bordering traumatic. Personally for me, I can't look at such woman again as my wife, and that will end the marriage. What's the point carrying a dead weight on me? If a woman can't support you when things are hard, then of what usefulness is her presence in my life?

This is why I'm a proponent of testing the virtue of any woman you want to be with it. I mean, even a sheep is virtuous and supportive when things are going on smoothly, but the true test of character is when things are rough. Just a little challenge and she messed up big time. It should be up to her to regain his trust, not for him to appease her by getting back on his feet and pretend like nothing happened.

Putting the burden of leveling up financially on the man, without pointing to the despicable behaviour of the wife is wrong, and quite unfair o him. Even children are disciplined to be moral, good and observe ordained protocols, what more of an adult woman that knows what marriage is all about when she said "I do"?. This is so Sad cry
Perfectly written. The mistake he made was getting married to someone like his wife. A good woman would always support his husband in all situations. They both swore an oath to do just that.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jondelng:

Sorry, you are wrong.
The man and woman are to blame.
African men are lords, and women are taught to be slaves.
Marriage is a team work, everybody must play a part, but once the woman is treated like second and made to only spend money, made lazy, there will be problem when she has access to her own money.

Why do you think when an african man brings his woman abroad, things change?

the husband and the wife have different roles to play in the family.. The provider and the defender of the family should be the man.... The wife is to advice, counsel, and support u when u have and also when its not forthcoming. The endurance is what most of our women don't have again.. Some use their being employed ahead of their husbands as a means to control the family at their own will.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by DC49: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Useku:
This is always the case when a guy loses his job or business.

Action plan, apply for your 25% pension fund.

Start a biz immediately, no matter how small.

Channel all your energy on the biz and provide only feeding allowance for now while your wife takes other bills or fork off from your house.

If your below 40 try searching for another job but if your above 40 face the biz squarely and grow it.

Lesson

If you got a job under 30, ensure you get a land on the outskirt of your city and fight to build at least a miniflat before spending any rubbish money on wedding!

Take a loan, suffer, but have a place you can hibernate in the event of any unfortunate incident.

Wives are never good back up plans,they will definitely desert you when life gets tough!

Don't spend a dime on marriage until you have secured yourself!

And if you are already married now with a working spouse, cut your current family expenses, force your wife to pick bills while you hurriedly get a small house for the family.

Any woman wet no gree cooperate,discard her sharply.

If you sacrifice your all,and nothing to fall back on,woman go abuse you,leave you when better option shows up while you fit develop bp,stroke and finally poof.

Stay woke bras!

Happy international men day!

Best advice ever!

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Drogunov: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros you have to understand that a woman is like a cat with a low-sense of gratitude , and secondly ,you should have invested more in yourself rather than your wife's narcissistic marriage . But it's not too late to do the right thing , in fact , start by getting a job and keep some savings aside for the unexpected.

And lastly, don't let anyone make you feel bad about you depending on your wife. Because the burden of marriage is suppose to be handled by two people, not one person.

Cool statement.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Useku(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
DC49:

Best advice ever!

Thanks brother
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good
Hahahahhaha
Lol
Me I don't trust any woman
Thank God you have learnt ur lesson
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by mosaicafrique: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please if you can do marketing, I mean sales in insurance and you stay around Ojo local government area of Lagos. Send me your cv mosaicafrique@gmail.com
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guyman02:
I have been out of job for a while with dwindled resources, if I touch my wife for activity she will give me several reasons such as I am not free, I am not feeling fine, I am not strong etc my thing go just shrink and I will sleep with a konjified mood.

I
have now realised that alerts is what increases her libido and not love, so I just respect myself and look forward to turn around in my fortune soon
cool

What will happen when this happens?
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Asour: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nyanabo:

Wallowing in self pity and airing his grievances aren't not and can never be the same thing sir.

He has worked before. Multiple locations.
He just lost his job.

He is also married.
Those 2 things show his courage already in life.
He is going through a phase.

This is no wallower.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by ApexBabz(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
maak400:
This is the sad story of every married man who lost his job or means of livelihood. When a man is financially stable and providing every need of his wife and kids, he'll experience love and affection from his wife because her needs were met, but once there's an unfortunate turn of events, the man will suffer all manner of mental abuse and emotional torture from the once loving wife. This is why many men are scared of marriage. Love na scam.

This is serious. ...truly it's not easy to be a man. .......may God bless every legitimate hustler ....so that we can be the lord over our home
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Chuksyno(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
grandstar:

What happened to "for better for worse"?
That one na old story o. Women of nowadays na for better only.

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Carparts888(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nice advise
Useku:

Channel all your energy on the biz and provide only feeding allowance for now while your wife takes other bills or fork off from your house.

If your below 40 try searching for another job but if your above 40 face the biz squarely and grow it.

Lesson

If you got a job under 30, ensure you get a land on the outskirt of your city and fight to build at least a miniflat before spending any rubbish money on wedding!

Take a loan, suffer, but have a place you can hibernate in the event of any unfortunate incident.

Wives are never good back up plans,they will definitely desert you when life gets tough!

And if you are already married now with a working spouse, cut your current family expenses, force your wife to pick bills while you hurriedly get a small house for the family.

If you sacrifice your all,and nothing to fall back on,woman go abuse you,leave you when better option shows up while you fit develop bp,stroke and finally poof.

Stay woke bras!

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Useku:

Lesson

Stay woke bras!

You are a smart man. Though I don't have a house but I have enough money to build one. Reason I have refused to invest all my money building a house is cos am not comfortable not having back up funds. I spend more than my salary running my house and family, yet my wife still think I need to up my game. I spend between 220-250k (probably more cos this is just a rough estimate) running my home monthly (which is more than my salary) if I include house rent and kids school fees. This money doesn't include what I give to my parents monthly as well. Yet my wife mostly puts up a air entitlement. More than one year since we had our last kid I've been treating her like she doesn't even exist.
I'm just trying to imagine what would have happened to me I didn't have more than enough to cater for my family
Fucccck love jare
Now most times am concerned about the future. God forbid if am nolonger making more money. This is really giving me concern. These is mostly the reason most men don't last long in life

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.