Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58582 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by chloride6: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why women dey do like this?

ALL of them, no money no love...
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Olayetan(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
You were spending your savings till you spent everything and you were depending on your wife's salary to keep up, i will blame you for not being man up, you could have looked for something to start up with that savings so as to be making little till you get back on your feet.

I'm also facing similar with my fiancée but I'm definitely cutting the relationship cux it has shown, she's only being caring when there's money.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Okunga: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bro there’s ain’t no love out there niqqa …. Just make money that’s all…

See Kwam 1 fresh old new meat…. niqqa get your cash right

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by MrCuteking(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good

EWEEEHHHHHH shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by OlawaleBammie: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
Women dont love, dey only respect

The moment what brings the respect leaves u, u re doomed.

Brother ur mistake is dat u didn't open a business for her to monitor wen ur job was still intact.

Next tym, open a business in ur name, put her there to manage, dont mind if she dey chop small small for inside ur money sofar the business is moving, afterall na where peeson dey work in dey chop.

The moment u lose ur job, u wil have that business to fall to.

Pls listen again, dont open the business in her name, i warned u ooh.

17 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Bowwow11(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
I understand ur feelings my brother. the lord is ur strength my candid advice for u is that try to stop staying idle at home even if it is a odd job just try to look for one and get urself busy High blood pressure is real

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Mozhac(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
The truth is that you had all it takes but u didn't plan well. Lesson drawn from your story is poor planning that affected you. When you get a good job think of investment e.g business something to fall back on if things goes south. 9ja jobs no get one single security.
Denvacandy:

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by GardenOfGod(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
She got a teaching job when you guys relocated yet you are still siting at home. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by emerged01(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...
OP,listen to this guy. Do everything legally to avoid been ridicule. What you are experiencing is just for a while,try and lay your hands on something legal. Dont just sit at home.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by BabaIbo: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Believe this future is feeeeemail people at your own peril.

Once money is flowing, they can love you to the moon and back but if e finish, guy get ready for it.
Everytime, dem dey use hand rub my head and beards. But I know whatsup. cheesy grin

I get one � like that, I am suspecting she is currently cheating but wetin consign me kwanu?
After all, I don't want her to accuse me of chasing her other suitors away and abandoning her later.

5 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Mvena(f): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet

Live good
Una date for 10years? Ahn ahn
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Stanleyville(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
shocked

That's how they're wired naturally

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Promzy99: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
What's the need of making money with no real or genuine wife to share with? If you are a guy, please note this... "DON'T CHASE AFTER WOMEN WITH YOUR MONEY".

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Phcmayor(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abeg my man the part that got my attention is the part you almost refused to chop abeg next Time just bring the food for me

5 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Lucas4903: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's often funny how it's easy to put blame on the women when. Situation like this rises. Bro please just like someone said, try to invest more on urself and I pray ur situation changes. I remember when my dad was in ur shoes and mumsy use to give attitude cos she expected him to do some certain things and meet some certain people which could have changed everything but then that's life and women see things from a diff perspective sometimes. We thank God we are past that stage of life and mum and dad are still together living their life.

Please reach out to me let me see if my few contacts can do some tricks.

9 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by spartan117(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:

Relationship ended

Live good
Sad tale
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by BabaIbo: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
GardenOfGod:
She got a teaching job when you guys relocated yet you are still siting at home. cheesy

Teaching job wey be sey things dey sup for that industry ehn.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Mvena(f): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
All these marriage palava

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by HEAVEN4444: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
mediainc:
Like I always say "love is an illusion" people only love the idea of you.
speak on it and expand on it. TEACH

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by femiasaolu2014: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
The value of a man lies in his ability to provide.

The only people who will ever receive true, unconditional love are women, children, and pets.

So that serpentine female serenading you with the "I love you" song is like the Sirens trying to lure the Argonauts to their certain death.

So don't be deceived, she doesn't love you but your pocket.

This is why I see nothing wrong in having many partners, smashing anyone of them, breaking hearts, chopping and cleaning mouth etc.

Women are by nature hypergamous and therefore more pragmatic than men.

As a man, your mantra should be: Na mumu dey love

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by tradepunter: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bros, that's life ooo

Just take it easy, this is your trying times.

It shall pass and please no depend on just one means of income, I find men who do this to be risk takers and bold.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Lawrry(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
You can't just sit at home brother, that's completely wrong. If you can teach go to private school around, some will still pay about 30-40k, it's something. A man should not be home sleeping and waking up everyday, no matter his menial a job is, do something. Your child must not grow up seeing you do nothing, do something, if it is not enough, it will still be registered that you're doing something.
I am not saying your wife is right, get me,that's she, not all women are like that, I can tell you from personal experience. No matter how little, do something.

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by dallyemmy: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. 1Timothy 5:8
ensamy:
Money is a man's defence in the matrimonial home.
Bible says '' If a man can not provide for his family he is worst than an infidel".
So whether you lost your job or not mehnnn every woman that becomes a bread winner of the family always treat the man as an infidel and not long she will start going out with men outside the matrimonial home.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Bluffly: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Glory be to God in all things

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by mediainc: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
speak on it and expand on it. TEACH
Kind of self explanatory... siblings love you cos you are blood (this is the idea of you, to siblings) others love the idea of you(maybe cos you are rich, smart, funny, the family you are from, your usefulness to them, etc...love in itself is an illusion)

In this man's case, the lady had an idea of him, when that changed, his attractiveness diminished.

11 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by meobizy(f): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
The burden of responsibility. The burden of being the breadwinner. Women not in the role see it as beans until they enter the position. I don’t think you should carry the words to heart, use them as motivation. Get a job so things get better.

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by lomprico(m): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

na so dem dey.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by bjreal67(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bros get a JOB (even if it's teaching) then you get a life (urgently). Becos without a job sir, you are not a man. Forget glory days o and press to secure a source of income. IF NOT you never see anything

Note:- In some cases if she earns more than you, you are in some trouble (you won't hear word again) . If she is the only one working, you are FINISHED.

Pls help yourself before you loose you HEADSHIP
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by HEAVEN4444: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
mediainc:

Kind of self explanatory.
No Sir, i need you to teach me something today. I am the student. Now teach bro
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Perfecttouchade: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oh M Geeeee shocked it is well with u bro
Stomoney:

Relationship ended

Live good
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by annyz: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
femi4:
How dare you sit at home looking for manna to fall from heaven. For now, get out there and look for something to do maybe teaching, driving etc. A man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel. Get busy while you await better offer.

And you think it is as easy as that?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.