Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (40038 Views)

What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You / What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by mightyfacts: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kindly PM your account number, I can spare you 10k for the week

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Angy55(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
People are actually going through a lot.

Even some of us when dey manage some where e hard us not talk less of who no get at all.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by teacherbim(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
alfajohn:
Please PM me with your account no. We are all in this though times together. All for one one for all.
Thanks, alfa John
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Flier: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
I think the poster is still classless no matter how he tries to paint it
I wouldn’t beg for help even if I have a walk 20km back home let alone 10km and I wonder how it’s possible not to have anyone to send you 500 naira to pick at nearest POS
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by musa234(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flier:
I wouldn’t beg for help even if I have a walk 20km back home let alone 10km and I wonder how it’s possible not to have anyone to send you 500 naira to pick at nearest POS
trash!!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Timekeeper: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flier:

Abeg mechonu there....... That is you..

This is him....

Stop taking life hard.....

20 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by VanDerWaalforces: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

My prayer: may I make it in this life, Amen.

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.
Wow! It is well with you my brother. I can't wait to also read your success story here! I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Kay25(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Good one but y the jogging u could have walked majestically even with your ties still on and act like nothing do u rather than running on a major road God forbid car jam u where u go dey?in all u do when you are still poor tale shame off it once shame is off u are on yr way to the your rich dreamland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by wizzyvibes: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Can't still forget how I trekked from oshodi to apapa. My leg pined me for two days straight. God help you bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by wizzyvibes: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Can't still forget how I trekked from oshodi to apapa. My leg pained me for two days straight. God help you bro

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by sucre: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flier:

It's better to keep quiet when you don't know what to say.

9 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by isaiah4life(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sir, it's like you don't know that some of us don't have anybody, but God. It's not easy oo! Sir, most of us are left on our own. No help from anywhere. We are pushing and bustling to survive.

Flier:

11 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Mykel51(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
isaiah4life:
Sir, it's like you don't know that some of us don't have anybody, but God. It's not easy oo! Sir, most of us are left on our own. No help from anywhere. We are pushing and bustling to survive.

GOD would help us all... Amen

3 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Lamasta(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed

My brother hustle o so that you no go dey use tie dey jog 10km grin May your effort be rewarded

4 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.

while davido whose father is a billionaire just take 200 millions to while out like the rest before

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Femmyfestus: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
isaiah4life:
This life no balance. Na d same tin happen to me oooo on Monday. I trek from Jahi to kubwa because I loss my money. The job self dem no call me.

Kia! Life self. God will surely answer your call my brother.
Lets link up we can be friends bro.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by kaziblake(f): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
The country is currently hard..It is well with everyone soul.
Poster,they said you should post your account details,post it na abi you don’t want money?

5 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Angy55(f): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flier:

Na so, e never happen to you na e make you still dey blab your mouth.

Pray you don't find yourself in such situation. Peace

12 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by shantti(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Wow! You A MF correct Geee! cool cool

FOR DOING THIS, I PRAY THEY GIVE YOU THE JOB WITH BIG PAY

Meanwhile, some people will find the nearest bet9ja shop to try luck with no cash on them hoping to win the first game they bet so the cashier Can now deduct the stake from the winning grin grin

*In TEMS Voice* Crazy things are happening grin grin

Haba grin grin grin, if the person come lose nko, he have to book another game on credit to pay for the previous credit he was owing, mad oh
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Prechgold1180(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

305-637-3863, First bank, Orim Godwin. May God bless you.
Your story fit change 2 seconds

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by ThatFairGuy: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
We'll soon be collapse into TMC(Tinubu Media Crew), our stipend would be review tongue
Better join us
Davash222:

Ghetto politician cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
A fool and his money are easily parted.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Lamasta(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flier:
If God bless you make you no call your padi ole o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by isaiah4life(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bro, nice idea. Let's connect abeg. No time.

Femmyfestus:

Lets link up we can be friends bro.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Timekeeper: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

305-637-3863, First bank, Orim Godwin. May God bless you.

mightyfacts:
Kindly PM your account number, I can spare you 10k for the week

alfajohn:
Please PM me with your account no. We are all in this though times together. All for one one for all.

Emmy9ite02:
Drop account bro

jditimiya:
Guy send you fit send me your number for my DM.

frowland:

We’ve all been there at some point in our lives. Send me your account.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by emmeyen: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flier:

Abeg no vex, keep quiet ehn. Na people like you go see person dey beg for road and won't bother to think twice but will insult them join. Do you think it's easy to beg? As I dey here I no fit ask for help easily not to talk of begging. But if people ask me and I have, I'll gladly help and will never criticise them for asking.

8 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Emmhychidi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
If them tell u where i done trek for lagos enn, u go fear ... aluta continua

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Testimony1988(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
You will surely get the job and come back here to share the testimony.

6 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Omini247: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Did you know you can trek majestically and save the attention and energy
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.
We don't know what to believe again.
Too many Lies out there, engulfing the genuine people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Demmama7(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
This life no just balance at allllll......
But las las we all go dey alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason / Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable / Job Winning CV...(Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.