Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,360 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (40050 Views)

What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You / What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
My guy am sorry i saw this post late.

Please if you get account number give me your details so i can roger you something . It ain't easy at all but God dey .

My account details just above this post. You can have it here: 30563.73863, First Bank, Orim Godwin
Thank you.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Passionate1:

Na wa o. . That is why I no dey like help people.
I was about to gift him some money. .

I'm not quoting you to give me anything but that post is malicious aimed at discrediting my original travail. I don't have any problem with that as long as that makes the person happy.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Anndrew(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2021
Passionate1:

Na wa o. . That is why I no dey like help people.
I was about to gift him some money. .
can u assist me with anything,I won't mind...asking for a help
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by bemagnify: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

First Bank
Godwin Orim

There are allegations of fraud and scam against u bro .. u need to clear ur name first.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by isaiah4life(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Fraud or no fraud the case is in the court of heaven. If the OP fabricated this story to enrich himself, the money won't fetch anything positive for him but if he's genuine, the money sent to him will open doors for him.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by deavicky(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2021
jditimiya:
Guy send you fit send me your number for my DM.
how them they take DM person for Nairaland.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Mimisboygreat: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2021
E go better bro, believe.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 2elliot: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Afamed:

And when has it become a crime to show political alliance with Buhari?
You see what I am talking about?! I am from Bayelsa state, yet I was against gej vehemently because of his corruption and cluelessnes at the time, and supported Buhari in 2015. But like every sane man, I am yet again against Buhari because of his incompetence and wickedness. But you and the rest of the BMC are just hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by goodlistener: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Your story fit change 2 seconds
things aren't funny here too o, but I believe God will see us all through and bless our hustles.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by zealousB(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2021
God no go shame you.

PlanToSucceed:
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

My prayer: may I make it in this life, Amen.

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by IbileIfe: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2021
This experience is an important part of your testimonies of struggle, survival and success.
Forward Ever.
Cheers to your success!
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by tollyboy5(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

First Bank, Godwin
You couldn't prove you own the post but you post account details shocked

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by tollyboy5(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

I'm not quoting you to give me anything but that post is malicious aimed at discrediting my original travail. I don't have any problem with that as long as that makes the person happy.
Ill message the other blog
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Chem2020: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2021
PlanToSucceed:
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.

Drop ur account details, even na 5h make I drop for u. Life has not been easy with most of us
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Prof0fficial: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Point of observation.

Question 1
Why must you roll up your trousers and jogg instead of just trekking home, I learnt from a commandant during NYSC not to show yourself... haven't you even seen many bank marketers and insurance people trekking longer distance more than you did. Even on daily basis. I think your inexperience in labor market makes think even to have a job ends in joy. Most times people with job also suffer to be able to get salary and even to see something to save from it.

Question no 2.
Why must you eat N400 food when you have only 800 with you.
What happened to cheaper foods like ewa 100+bread 100 water 20
or even ewa 100+agidi 50 with water 20
You are not supposed to eat more than food of N220 naira. You would have saved yourself the inconveniences because thieves might snatch your phone at lonely Lagos roads.

Nevertheless, I see you are an intelligent fellow, may God grant you good job. In Jesus Name!.

My own testimony, I was once in your shoes. I have worked with about 6 different companies in Lagos since I entered labour market. But I couldn't get a favourable income. Only the experiences are bringing food to my table now I run my own business.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Chem2020:

Drop ur account details, even na 5h make I drop for u. Life has not been easy with most of us

First Bank, Godwin
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by emmadejust(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2021
grin grin so you mean after all you still walk home like that , chai ... The ending is very stressful .

Solution

1) U for hang at the back of danfo naa ...

2) you for meeting a bus or taxi driver and appeal that officially you are out of cash to pay him due to some political difference you have with buhari economic policy, him for reason u to enter grin grin

3) you for just stop one Fine babe like you wanted to rassel her and tell how you dream of having someone like her as your babe who you like to spoil , get her number and and ask her for 200 to settle issues arising undecided undecided

But try get a friend who go fit raise u 500/100 naira when in distress ..
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by cownobygo: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.
bro no be only you but our Nigeria billionaire are doing high service for person wey don already get money whereas million of Nigerian's are dying every day by poverty
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by PlanToSucceed: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2021
For those that have given in to the allegations of fraud, check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6858914/how-report-site-copying-work

I mostly want to clear myself.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by isaiah4life(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2021
A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.

PlanToSucceed:
For those that have given in to the allegations of fraud, check this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6858914/how-report-site-copying-work

I mostly want to clear myself.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by AstuteAyo(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2021
OP_(wey i no even know the full meaning) lol
May God bless us all
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Nayolex55(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2021
it is well my bro. olorun ogbagbe anybody he will surely remember us for good.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by erumena(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.

You will be so wealthy, people will pray for your type of grace in Jesus name
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Afamed: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2021
2elliot:
You see what I am talking about?! I am from Bayelsa state, yet I was against gej vehemently because of his corruption and cluelessnes at the time, and supported Buhari in 2015. But like every sane man, I am yet again against Buhari because of his incompetence and wickedness. But you and the rest of the BMC are just hopeless.
Keep quite, you never supported PMB for 1 day. We sabi una type
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Your story fit change 2 seconds

Good afternoon Sir
Boss anything for the girl
Should I drop my account number
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by emmyluizzz: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Abfinest007:
I love your spirit
guy abeg drop your account number make I send you 1k
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Abfinest007(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
emmyluizzz:

guy abeg drop your account number make I send you 1k
2159671432 uba Abraham
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by emmyluizzz: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Abfinest007:
2159671432 uba Abraham
ok
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Macgyver1: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
flexlatifa:
Oboy your own better say u see 800 sef

Last month I was called to work I did not have kobo left with me for transport nor to eat sef.

Na so I woke early in the morning around 4:30. I wear my clothes begin trek I reached their after 7.

I waited for the madam but reaching their the man told me that they needed a fit person... since I am a slim type

I felt very sad.

I started the journey back home before I could reach home it was almost after 4 in the evening.

I just soke my garri and after that prayed heavy prayers.

It is well brother, we all hustling. Send me a DM

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason / Job Winning CV...(Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.