Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (40027 Views)

What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You / What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by hayjay123: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Let imagine someone like you borrow app loan grin! How can you pay back.... Nigeria is no balance at all. Everyone has story to te

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Billyddude: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

Done. Enjoy your weekend sir
God bless u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by superintendents(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

We don't know what to believe again.
Too many Lies out there, engulfing the genuine people.
oga mi i remain loyal
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by BarrElChapo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

My prayer: may I make it in this life, Amen.

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.

Hopefully God will show up for you and something will click soon..

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.
Again, what part of Nigeria do you hail from?
Let's leave certificate out of this, what ideas have you got, be it business, software, or whatsoever?

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by skyisthelimit(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's sad and very painful. Someone even just wrote that he actually saw this guy jogging, dressed strangely. Memories of this same Lagos...Life ? Please let's respect people's daily struggles,you don't wish to even begin to imagine. My respect to the OP and all going through same 'phase'. Yes many of us can attest to call it just a phase,it just shouldn't last long because the human nature has individual limits to rationality, overtime. @OP I can see your cell .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Andercruz: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.

God'll surely bless you...but don't forget him. Hold on, and never let go.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Joelobioha(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op ur spirit strong..u go make am ijn
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Davash222(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
We'll soon be collapse into TMC(Tinubu Media Crew), our stipend would be review tongue
Better join us
My conscience will not permit me to support a thief to replace a Terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by nedekid: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.
Acct no make I get you dinner.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by iezeiyida(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Good health is better than being poor. Both are very bad. But health comes first. Thank God you are gallantly healthy to even jog through the roads to your house. May God grant you a successful life. Cheers bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Remain positive bro...
By his Grace... It would get better for you..
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by EmekaBlue(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Meanwhile Una dey and some politicians are stacking millions of dollars and u guys hating igbos for asking for division

Make we continue this way na

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by shantti(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kay25:
Good one but y the jogging u could have walked majestically even with your ties still on and act like nothing do u rather than running on a major road God forbid car jam u where u go dey?in all u do when you are still poor tale shame off it once shame is off u are on yr way to the your rich dreamland

Successful people are risk takers, imagine if he was running and a car knocks him down, slightly injuring him and then suddenly, dangote happens to come out of that car, are u aware that his generation unborn will not smell poverty again. Don't u watch Nollywood or what?

6 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by ogododo: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.

All go dey well my brother. Keep hope and keep faith. Your Name be Godwin!
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Such is life...these things count and will be part of your stories to tell when you are finally at the top.

I had a similar experience but mine was with a potential customer who promised to pay once we meet at an eatery far away from my home.
I had only To tfare with me, no Fro as I had nothing left but I was hopeful she’d pay me.

We met and after so much deliberations she changed her mind shocked I didn’t even think about begging lol I started to trek and cry within me...I was tired of poverty and poured out my heart to God.

This happened many years ago but today I’m glad I didn’t give up.

Your efforts are not unnoticed by God, you actually need to go through a lot and never give up before getting to the top.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by SafetyPlug(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wetin men don see no be child's play, Chai no be child's play (King OT) sad

Contact me for your fire blanket, ball and fire extinguisher.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Orente21(f): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
nedekid:

Pls buy me dinner too sir
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by afoife: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Does this 10km distance not have a name? I mean from where to where Just asking as it's the only thing making me doubt your story. No harm intended.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Orente21:
I will assume you are a Lady 4now.
IF I may ask, what do you do presently?

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by nedekid: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Orente21:
Ok send too

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Oppy2k2: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Flier:
I think the poster is still classless no matter how he tries to paint it
I wouldn’t beg for help even if I have a walk 20km back home let alone 10km and I wonder how it’s possible not to have anyone to send you 500 naira to pick at nearest POS

u think u are making sense ba?

4 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by eldav(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
God bless you, sir, in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Orente21(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will assume you are a Lady 4now.
IF I may ask, what do you do presently?
I teach and I am into little business ( dryPomo business) we haven't been paid for Nov yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by femzy190: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
My present situation. May God help us all in this country.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Orente21(f): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
nedekid:

Ok send too

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by MyExpression(m): 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
The issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

This is the solution you could think of.

That is the real problem, not the loss of money or unemployment...it is the level of solution you have built capacity for yourself to reason out; that is the real problem.

Work on your thinking capacity so you can get better solutions to your situations.

Putting it on nairaland is also a solution, and see! It has earned you already.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by orlaglobal234: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Well done guy you're taking wonderful and bold step may God bless our hustling

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by bikefab(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Your breakthrough is around the corner. Never give up, your blessings are here. We all have one or two odd stories of hardship.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by tiffanyfan(f): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
This made me remember my worst day in school...I woke with nothing and I have test that morning by 10 but because of pride to beg my hostel mates for money, I put leg for road...mind you this girl don't enter lift. My inner tears that day no be small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Timekeeper: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
nedekid:

Nedekid baba... U no dey disappoint.

And your dinner fee Is always hefty........ Baba ooo..

Baba abeg I need a job ooo... Abeg use ur connection help me with a job abeg....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason / Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.