Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Sex Starved Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Husband (61131 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Husband by kay29000(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:

That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much

Hahaha! E no reach that level nah lol.

But on a serious note, women don't understand that Men and Women are not the same when it comes to sexual urges. I try to ask them if they have ever seen a hen chasing a cock for sex. That can never happen cos the male of every specie always has higher sex drive than the female, so that procreation can go on and the specie can multiply. But women always use their own body to judge how a man should feel or not feel. We don't have the same biological makeup.

The urge you're feeling is like a molten magna about to erupt from a volcano or a river that has been dammed for too long. You can't keep containing sexual urge for too long, before the man does something destructive just to relieve himself of that urge. I wish women would read up on this and understand it. We are not the same.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Starved Husband by KiNg0G: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Bro, u are not alone. I beg my wife all the time for sex.

Sometimes she said I always ask at the wrong always, she is tired, etc

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

Just find a spicing point, I feel they need a little tickle
hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by ogawisdom(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?

Once a week should be okay

Control yourself

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
I don't want to cheat on my wife but she cannot cope with my demands for sex. She even told me to control myself and be more spiritual and I am wondering. If I am not controlling myself, I would have cheated on her long ago. I am a fine looking man with many opportunities to cheat. We only have sex when she's ready and wants it, anything outside that is excuse upon excuse. How can a woman I married be telling me to control myself?

rubbish..

date your wife before marriage so you won't embarras yourself on a public forum.

team virgin...
team arrangee marriage
take notes

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by RealAdewole(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Lalasticlala, please help expand the audience.
whenever she is ready you too give excuses

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Icon79(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Does that surprise you? Well, not every woman is a nympho grin

O pari

Foodqueen:
Na waoh!

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.

I have seen a lot of married men with this same complaint. You men need to understand that when a woman is stressed, she definitely won't be in the mood for sex and when a woman isn't in the mood for sex, Sex becomes really painful even if she forces herself to.

You two are married, talk to your wife. Communicate with her and let her know about the issue you are having.

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by kripen(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
MrJavaS:

You are acting like the sex means a lot to you. What you fail to realise is that women enjoy sex as much as ( if not more than ) you do.

Sit her down like a man In control and communicate.

Same thought, my own say I nor dey do am regularly, naim some people dey they even beg their own THIS LIFE NOR REALLY BALANCE.. To be frank this guy has said it all, there is something you are missing be a 'MONGO PARK' and discover it.

It is either you don't last(sorry for this) or you don't make her come.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by slimjohn2k5: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sanchez01:

Apologies o but if you need to buy your wife something, no matter how little then it is no different from what call girls do. What happens the day you don't buy? No show? Buying stuff as a married man just to have sex with your own wife is a bad idea. Sooner or later, you might need to have that conversation.

You get it wrong. No one is saying u buy things for sex but the idea is making her happy. That is y I emphasized on cheap things. Imagine those guys buying car as birthday gift for their wife, have they ever complained of sex starvation?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by neonly: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
MartinsD12:

Maybe you are not sexually compatible sexually with her, are you sure you really date her, you could have find out this on time without marrying her, the truth is that some couples that have this kind of not having a good sexxx relationship are not really compatible, but you say when she is in the mood she gives you, try to talk to her to find out why she is doing you like that.

They change after some years into d marriage especially if they have given children

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Creamz(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just be romantic and prepare the ground early enough from the beginning of the day. Most of us men don't help out our wives, they get really tired. After you go won come nack them for 1 hour when them suppose dey sleep. Only for them to wake again at 5 am to get the children set for school. Just help her out a little and set the tone early enough

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Husband by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:
She said spiritual, lol.

Team virgin or nothing should take note.

Tell her, you ain’t her spirit husband and she should stop expecting you to be spiritual.

Why don’t you consider Spanish goldfly stuff on her or make her desire for it bu other means.

But if na me be you, I go give an excuse whenever she’s in the mood too I will take this as the only solution. She will beg the husband even promise him to be kissing his shoes before work every morning. Fear women wey no like sex; them get spirit husband, and if you go against them, the spirit husband will deal with you in the way you will never never understand what hit you.

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:
Good day everyone.
And you too please try to control your urge sometimes, there was one other guy who posted here one time that he always has sex with his girlfriend three times a week, and that went on for 3 years. Just imagine getting married, she definitely would be exhausted.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by saxby(f): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
This na why you suppose know who you dey marry before anything.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Flamezreal(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy
Funny enough this goes on in 80% of marital homes but nobody wanna talk.
Try parading ur gbola around the house more often..lol

Jus joking o cheesy ,maybe the next person has something better to say cheesy
you're very correct @ d 80%. God help married men

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Fiscus105(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
thesicilian:
When you carry your marital problems to Nairaland, be prepared to get all sorts of advice.

Family problem or figment of imaginations?

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by kellyaa: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
I admire your honesty and openness.

slimjohn2k5:
Bro, u are not alone. I beg my wife all the time for sex.

Sometimes she said I always ask at the wrong always, she is tired, etc

I have accepted my faith but what I do to get her now is doing somethings she is supposed to do like washing the toilet, I take professional exams, show her result I passed, when she is happy I asked for sex as the reward.

I buy very cheap things that make her happy and ask for sex as reward. I said cheap things like bolé and groundnut, corn, watermelon etc

Just find a spicing point, I feel they need a little tickle

Some of us are unmarried n do not understand what happens there. This is the reason marriages are crashing. Some see women as sexual tool, so when they see these resistance they say the woman is bad.

At least op was having sex before it stopped, y not ask him what changed. When he was enjoying it we did not know till the place lock grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by kay29000(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

You are wrong bro. You cannot just go and meet Ur wife to open leg because your penis stand.

You need to make her happy and put her in the mood. I was thinking like you till I found my way out and I am happy with it

Lol. I want to ask you a question. What does she do to you when she is in the mood and wants sex?

6 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by SilvanusII(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wife material in the mud. It's how you think 'loose' girls cannot make good wives. Anything to feed your nonsense masculine egos.

You wee divorce laslas at this point
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nauttyprof(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sex has become issue in many marriages today because sex was wrongly explored before marriage and so, that same urge of getting it freely and just anyhow has led to problems in many marriages today.

Immoralities in this present world has led to problems in the home.

This is one of the NUMEROUS ANGLES to the sex problem in marriages.

Just saying anyway, I may be wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Smithroll44: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Do you know I’m experiencing this same issue with my wife if you married a woman that do not like sex you have to endure. My marriage is 10 years old with 3 kids have been facing this kind of issue since we got married then I later have side chick to satisfy my sexual stuff

21 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by TundeWX: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
socialmediaman:

Do you have a source for this data?
If u work in the medical field you'll know this bro
Re: Sex Starved Husband by annyz: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:

That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much

You are .....
So you don't know what to do
Answers to your question already given so follow your heart please.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by HEBEI: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Control yourself.
Sex is not food.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pussy is very important in a married man's life in his marriage.

Women should learn to keep their homes.

Lack of sex, or denial of sex, kills relationships.

Why would ur husband be hungry for sex and u dey deny am?

If na the woman dey hungry for sex and the man dey deny her, the woman go find her way if it's getting too much.

Women should know that it is very easy for men to get pussy outside, unlike for women.

Pls make una keep una marriage ooh.

Btw, I always wonder how men stick to one pussy in the name of marriage.

Please, please, please... This can't work for me.

Sticking to one pussy?

Marriage is not for me, abeg.

I hail u all.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by dalass(f): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
SuperStriker:

Tell her mother in the Lord and Daddy in the Lord since she's spiritual. They will do a great job for you.....

She needs counseling on sex... Thank me later grin
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
kay29000:

Hahaha! E no reach that level nah lol.

But on a serious note, women don't understand that Men and Women are not the same when it comes to sexual urges. I try to ask them if they have ever seen a hen chasing a cock for sex. That can never happen cos the male of every specie always has higher sex drive than the female, so that procreation can go on and the specie can multiply. But women always use their own body to judge how a man should feel or not feel. We don't have the same biological makeup.

The urge you're feeling is like a molten magna about to erupt from a volcano or a river that has been dammed for too long. You can't keep containing sexual urge for too long, before the man does something destructive just to relieve himself of that urge. I wish women would read up on this and understand it. We are not the same.
You men need to also realize that sex can be painful for women especially when they are not in the mood.
You can't just walk up to your wife and say you want to have sex, she won't bulge, try and do your part by putting her in the mood.

Stress can also make women not feel in the mood to have sex, she has lots of things to do from taking care of the children, house chores and then her own work, try and be considerate.

And men need to try and control themselves sometimes, I read on FP one time that a guy said he always has sex with his girlfriend three times a week for 3 years when they were in the relationship, Sex is not food, you guys need to tone it down

5 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Davash222(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you truly cute or maybe she's hungry and can't fulfill and satisfy your sexual urge,if non of these is her problems,then Send me DM let's see what's truly the problems and how we can solve it
A married man should send you a DM so you can help satisfy his sexual urge?

Ain't you ashamed of yourself, you this cheap Olosho?

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by kay29000(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
somehow:

Prostitution within the home

grin
Re: Sex Starved Husband by bamosagie(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, concubine to the house, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked

Its actually a brilliant solution. Its either a case of taking a second wife or you bringing another woman in.
If the wife want to be spiritual, she should first acknowledge that her body is no longer her own but her husbands and vice versa. She need to be submissive a hundred per cent else another woman will help her in that aspect of her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Emmiko90: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Richy4:
U guys are really scaring the unmarried people on these forum... The complaint throughout these week is getting out of handooo haba!! shocked

My dear I tot I was the only one that noticed it oo. Fear don Dey catch me�‍♀️
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Mummyfour(f): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Eagle360:
You will adapt with time.
It seems you just get married grin
Responsibility self never hit you, wey you go lose appetite for sex grin
My own if we had sex on Monday and on Thursday I made approach, she will remind me that we just had sex on Monday, that how many time are we going to be having sex in a week grin
Even during lockdown that I suppose to be enter without restrictions, complain too much.
She is lazy in sex and I accept her like that, cheating is not an option for me. I love my wife
wow!!! Men like you are hard to find.
Kudos, keep it up.
I do hope some selfish men would read your comment and see you for what you truly are: a hero..
Those SIMP crooners will soon jump in to talk rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.