Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? (6771 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ok guys, I have a new single-mother neighbor, she parked in 2months ago. To be sincere, this woman is like 5years older than I am or so but damn, she’s sexy and huge ass.
And me now, I like ass like die. I’m tripping for her but you know, the neighbor thing, that kind of thing really doesn’t end Well. I have a girlfriend, she comes visiting like every week so I thought it wouldn’t make any sense having sex with this neighbor but seriously I have the urge.
I share prepaid meter with her, so last month I went to her to get money for our bill. The way she was looking at me it’s like she also likes me but I didn’t want to jump into conclusion, maybe that’s just her person. Last week she came back from a trip so she missed the LAWMA waste disposal schedule, she called an Aboki to come pick up her waste and didn’t have change to give to her. She knocked on my door and asked if I had change, I gave her money to pay the aboki and she was looking at me again with some sort of romantic eyes, I was opportune to see her ass clearly that day, damn, the lady get mad ass but I was still kinda acting like nothing dey.
This morning, I was preparing for work when she came with her massive ass again to ask where she could refill her gas cylinder. I tried directing her to the place but she didn’t get the direction so I offered to drive her to the place and back before going for work, normally I’m not a nice person but mehn I Dey lust over this lady grin. So in the car we started having some discussions, I told her that I don’t cook because I don’t really have time for that, she offered to be cooking for me. Well, I thought she was joking, but she kept pushing that there’s really nothing wrong in doing that for me. I allowed that discussion slide. So I dropped and then drove to work.

This evening I got back from work, immediately I entered my apartment, I heard a knock on my door, it was her. She prepared food for me in a flask. Ha cheesy, she was wearing one mad dressing showing her ass even more. Now I’m like what kinda temptation is this. I turned the food inside a plate, washed her flask and then returned it to her, she asked for my number.

What could she be up to?
Though me I like her but seriously I am holding myself because of my girlfriend aswear and the neighbor thing.
Do you think she wants a Bleep or is it still too early to judge that?
Or maybe she just want to find a reliable neighbor friend, you know?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Crowwejihadist: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na to blast your leg with kala like boogyman dey hungry me.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by chatinent: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
I have a girlfriend, she comes visiting like every week so I thought it wouldn’t make any sense having sex with this neighbor but seriously I have the urge.
You have a girlfriend but you have already begun cheating on her with your eyes over a woman seconds away from turning you into papa Ifeanyi. Ifeanyi your spermatozoa never knew.

Why live a life of fccks? Why don't you marry your girlfriend and have it until you slump?

Wtf is even wrong with guys! If it is yansh you want, date and marry a yanshivorous person naw. Yansh na your mate? What's with this habitual cheating thing? Be with sb who has what you want na rather than embarrassing the male gender.

So it is bombom you came this life to investigate?

This is the same reason old Roger was dead and went to his grave.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Na to blast your leg with kala like boogyman dey hungry me.
Baba, me I for like friends with benefit o but I no know her package. Make she no go dey attach emotions later now the thing go come choke me.

Shey you get but I for like blast her

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=Workch post
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Polynek(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
U hv the answer to all the questions u asked? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Ussycool: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
A
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by virginprincess(f): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
From your write up You're the one lusting after that woman, and i know if you are giving an opportunity you will gladly sleep with her, if you know what is good for you better stay away from that woman if not you might get what you do not bargain for.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
virginprincess:
From your write up You're the one lusting after that woman, and i know if you are giving an opportunity you will gladly sleep with her, if you know what is good for you better stay away from that woman if not you might get what you do not bargain for.
Mama, it’s obvious that I am lusting over her, I just want to know if the feeling is mutual.
What’s the worst that can happen?
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Figger(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bros abeg u, don't fall for that sh1t man, it usually doesn't end well. Am talking from numerous experience. A single mom for that matter, better use your head.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by samwash(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
As neighbor things prepare to dey pay the electric bills, waste bills & also to dey refill her gas cylinder, if care is not taken na you go pay her next house rent when it's due, or she pack her belongings to your side.
After she get emotional with you, na ur babe go come go hear ham.
Enjoy while it last that's if you play your game Wella.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by virginprincess(f): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
Mama, it’s obvious that I am lusting over her, I just want to know if the feeling is mutual.
first of all don't call me mama i'm a very young girl,now let me ask you a question, if you're ask to marry that woman would you want to marry her?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Figger(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
the worst that can happen is, she's your neighbor to start with, and with that, no more female visitors cos she's gonna keep a close watch, secondly, as a single mom, just be ready to raise another man's child. Lastly, due to the fact that she's living closely with u, regular sex is certain and that will result to another pregnancy.

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by KiNg0G: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
Ok guys, I have a new single-mother neighbor, she parked in 2months ago. To be sincere, this woman is like 5years older than I am or so but damn, she’s sexy and huge ass.
And me now, I like ass like die. I’m tripping for her but you know, the neighbor thing, that kind of thing really doesn’t end Well. I have a girlfriend, she comes visiting like every week so I thought it wouldn’t make any sense having sex with this neighbor but seriously I have the urge.
I share prepaid meter with her, so last month I went to her to get money for our bill. The way she was looking at me it’s like she also likes me but I didn’t want to jump into conclusion, maybe that’s just her person. Last week she came back from a trip so she missed the LAWMA waste disposal schedule, she called an Aboki to come pick up her waste and didn’t have change to give to her. She knocked on my door and asked if I had change, I gave her money to pay the aboki and she was looking at me again with some sort of romantic eyes, I was opportune to see her ass clearly that day, damn, the lady get mad ass but I was still kinda acting like nothing dey.
This morning, I was preparing for work when she came with her massive ass again to ask where she could refill her gas cylinder. I tried directing her to the place but she didn’t get the direction so I offered to drive her to the place and back before going for work, normally I’m not a nice person but mehn I Dey lust over this lady grin. So in the car we started having some discussions, I told her that I don’t cook because I don’t really have time for that, she offered to be cooking for me. Well, I thought she was joking, but she kept pushing that there’s really nothing wrong in doing that for me. I allowed that discussion slide. So I dropped and then drove to work.

This evening I got back from work, immediately I entered my apartment, I heard a knock on my door, it was her. She prepared food for me in a flask. Ha cheesy, she was wearing one mad dressing showing her ass even more. Now I’m like what kinda temptation is this. I turned the food inside a plate, washed her flask and then returned it to her, she asked for my number.

What could she be up to?
Though me I like her but seriously I am holding myself because of my girlfriend aswear and the neighbor thing.

If you won tap current, tap...nor dey waste time.

Those unnecessary cooking format, nor let am happen.

Maintain frame

Maintain your space.

That nor mean say you nor fit tap current.

U enter keke follow her go fill gas, you don dey fall your hand bros.

Maintain frame.

Once she senses your weakness TOWARDS her, you don loose guard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
virginprincess:
first of all don't call me mama i'm a very young girl,now let me ask you a question, if you're ask to marry that woman would you want to marry her?
The issue here is not marriage, people can have sex without even putting marriage into the equation. That’s the reason people can comfortably cheat with married people.

So I still do not understand how marriage must enter this equation. We could just have sex while she does her things and I do mine.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Kobicove(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's not a good idea to have an entanglement with a neighbour in the same house undecided
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Kobicove(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
The issue here is not marriage, people can have sex without even putting marriage into the equation. That’s the reason people can comfortably cheat with married people.

So I still do not understand how marriage must enter this equation. We could just have sex while she does her things and I do mine.

It all depends on her level of maturity.

If she's the petty type immediately you start having anything with her she will start monitoring all your female visitors, apart from this she will stop paying her share of the bill for your electricity meter

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Figger:
the worst that can happen is, she's your neighbor to start with, and with that, no more female visitors cos she's gonna keep a close watch, secondly, as a single mom, just be ready to raise another man's child. Lastly, due to the fact that she's living closely with u, regular sex is certain and that will result to another pregnancy.
E be like say plenty people Holy for here o.
Don’t you think she could just want to have sex with me and that’s it?
What if I tell her that I have a babe and that doesn’t mean we can have sex? Some ladies don’t mind, you don’t know?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
chatinent:

You have a girlfriend but you have already begun cheating on her with your eyes over a woman seconds away from turning you into papa Ifeanyi. Ifeanyi your spermatozoa never knew.

Why live a life of fccks? Why don't you marry your girlfriend and have it until you slump?

Wtf is even wrong with guys! If it is yansh you want, date and marry a yanshivorous person naw. Yansh na your mate? What's with this habitual cheating thing? Be with sb who has what you want na rather than embarrassing the male gender.

So it is bombom you came this life to investigate?

This is the same reason old Roger was dead and went to his grave.

lol grin
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by illicit(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Be careful

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Smartb0y: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:
Be careful
Why are you advising him, let him learn the hard way grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Some Nigerian men and their love for big nyash.
Wahala for who no get big nyash.
Na wa ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by 22o62021: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na so my female neighbor take hook another make neighbor for second floor

Bros come help me connect light

The guy connect pussy join, come dey feed this girl and her younger sister join

Na me for collect the bullet but I used my last experience dodge her.

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Workch: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Some Nigerian men and their love for big nyash.
Wahala for who no get big nyash.
Na wa ooo!!!
The thing weak me aswear. Iffa see yansh laidis, naso my body go dey shake

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Truvelisback(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:

What could she be up to?
Do u still need a prophet to tell u that she wants a Fvck?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Xavier70s: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
I would advise you leave that lady , some people are walking problems , they smile , laugh and do the normal but when e enter, everything go change.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Mohzus: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Them they warn u , u they ask question . leave desperados alone

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by virginprincess(f): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:

can you just listen to yourself, have you ever care to ask that lady while she's single with two kids, honestly you sound like one who will cheat after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:
The thing weak me aswear. Iffa see yansh laidis, naso my body go dey shake
LOL cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Lilsameey: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Workch:

What could she be up to?
Gbam!!! You don enter am, I no sey you chop d food, you have been charmed grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Calibrator: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is not advisable to hunt for game where you live.

As a bachelor, come and see greenlight from different girls at my new place of residence and its environs but I am always on coded mode.

Avoid see finish!

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by id4sho(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Country hard, Damsel wants to pay bills. It will end in tears, run before we go see your nyash.

When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o)
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

When cat sleep
Rat go bite him tail
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

Fela Anikulapo Kuti

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Lagos Wedding Is Complete Without Ladies Wearing These - Leo Da Silva / Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.