Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? (6773 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Ulomafashion: 7:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
I don run this kind package before na, during my Nysc baba.
Na the babe sef tell me say her bobo go dey come see her for our PPA but we fit dey shag.
Me sef tell am say my own babe too go dey come. At some point she started attaching emotions, I change am for am straight as we don talk the matter before.

All these people saying I will start to pay her bills eh, I don’t know how they even run their package, they don’t even know me. I will tell her that I am in a relationship and if she doesn’t deter her, I go shag her. If she wan Dey do attachee then I go remind her say I told her before na. If she wan go then she fit go, shey I go die inside the Toto ni?
Senior boy cheesy cheesy grin enjoy yourself
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Rickmann: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
Ok guys, I have a new single-mother neighbor, she parked in 2months ago. To be sincere, this woman is like 5years older than I am or so but damn, she’s sexy and huge ass.
And me now, I like ass like die. I’m tripping for her but you know, the neighbor thing, that kind of thing really doesn’t end Well. I have a girlfriend, she comes visiting like every week so I thought it wouldn’t make any sense having sex with this neighbor but seriously I have the urge.
I share prepaid meter with her, so last month I went to her to get money for our bill. The way she was looking at me it’s like she also likes me but I didn’t want to jump into conclusion, maybe that’s just her person. Last week she came back from a trip so she missed the LAWMA waste disposal schedule, she called an Aboki to come pick up her waste and didn’t have change to give to her. She knocked on my door and asked if I had change, I gave her money to pay the aboki and she was looking at me again with some sort of romantic eyes, I was opportune to see her ass clearly that day, damn, the lady get mad ass but I was still kinda acting like nothing dey.
This morning, I was preparing for work when she came with her massive ass again to ask where she could refill her gas cylinder. I tried directing her to the place but she didn’t get the direction so I offered to drive her to the place and back before going for work, normally I’m not a nice person but mehn I Dey lust over this lady grin. So in the car we started having some discussions, I told her that I don’t cook because I don’t really have time for that, she offered to be cooking for me. Well, I thought she was joking, but she kept pushing that there’s really nothing wrong in doing that for me. I allowed that discussion slide. So I dropped and then drove to work.

This evening I got back from work, immediately I entered my apartment, I heard a knock on my door, it was her. She prepared food for me in a flask. Ha cheesy, she was wearing one mad dressing showing her ass even more. Now I’m like what kinda temptation is this. I turned the food inside a plate, washed her flask and then returned it to her, she asked for my number.

What could she be up to?
Though me I like her but seriously I am holding myself because of my girlfriend aswear and the neighbor thing.
Do you think she wants a Bleep or is it still too early to judge that?
Or maybe she just want to find a reliable neighbor friend, you know?

The problem with most guys atimes is that they mistake being nice for something else, not sensitive enough to differentiate both.

Your story actually gave you away sort off..you are already premeditating on something and just waiting for opportunity to present itself..so it's about what you are up to and not the lady.

Mind you , that lady could be harmless without any canal intentions..so my friend, be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by luizpippo(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2021
22o62021:
Na so my female neighbor take hook another make neighbor for second floor

Bros come help me connect light

The guy connect pussy join, come dey feed this girl and her younger sister join

Na me for collect the bullet but I used my last experience dodge her.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
Ok guys, I have a new single-mother neighbor, she parked in 2months ago. To be sincere, this woman is like 5years older than I am or so but damn, she’s sexy and huge ass.
And me now, I like ass like die. I’m tripping for her but you know, the neighbor thing, that kind of thing really doesn’t end Well. I have a girlfriend, she comes visiting like every week so I thought it wouldn’t make any sense having sex with this neighbor but seriously I have the urge.
I share prepaid meter with her, so last month I went to her to get money for our bill. The way she was looking at me it’s like she also likes me but I didn’t want to jump into conclusion, maybe that’s just her person. Last week she came back from a trip so she missed the LAWMA waste disposal schedule, she called an Aboki to come pick up her waste and didn’t have change to give to her. She knocked on my door and asked if I had change, I gave her money to pay the aboki and she was looking at me again with some sort of romantic eyes, I was opportune to see her ass clearly that day, damn, the lady get mad ass but I was still kinda acting like nothing dey.
This morning, I was preparing for work when she came with her massive ass again to ask where she could refill her gas cylinder. I tried directing her to the place but she didn’t get the direction so I offered to drive her to the place and back before going for work, normally I’m not a nice person but mehn I Dey lust over this lady grin. So in the car we started having some discussions, I told her that I don’t cook because I don’t really have time for that, she offered to be cooking for me. Well, I thought she was joking, but she kept pushing that there’s really nothing wrong in doing that for me. I allowed that discussion slide. So I dropped and then drove to work.

This evening I got back from work, immediately I entered my apartment, I heard a knock on my door, it was her. She prepared food for me in a flask. Ha cheesy, she was wearing one mad dressing showing her ass even more. Now I’m like what kinda temptation is this. I turned the food inside a plate, washed her flask and then returned it to her, she asked for my number.

What could she be up to?
Though me I like her but seriously I am holding myself because of my girlfriend aswear and the neighbor thing.
you already know how this is going to end,a woman only cooks for three types of men her dad, a man she admires or one who pays her to do so,she notice you've been holding back mutual interest and decides to roll in the dice now you are playing the game,single mums get lonely and it could really get down on them,I'm afraid you've gotten yourself into a difficult situation and in the end someone must get hurt,tell her your girlfriend may find it offensive if she finds out she cooks for you so she can stop early or else this only ends in a way you don't want.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Havesomesense(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2021
Don't fall for her Trap, it will end in premium tears. Liability loading...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Havesomesense(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2021
omale88:
you already know how this is going to end,a woman only cooks for three types of men her dad, a man she admires or one who pays her to do so,she notice you've been holding back mutual interest and decides to roll in the dice now you are playing the game,single mums get lonely and it could really get down on them,I'm afraid you've gotten yourself into a difficult situation and in the end someone must get hurt,tell her your girlfriend may find it offensive if she finds out she cooks for you so she can stop early or else this only ends in a way you don't want.

The neighbor knows what she is doing.
I see our friend falling for her Trap, finally.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Havesomesense:

The neighbor knows what she is doing. I see our friend falling for her Trap, finally.
lol serious trap wo
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2021
70 year old man
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Muzikluva(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
Baba, me I for like friends with benefit o but I no know her package. Make she no go dey attach emotions later now the thing go come choke me.

Shey you get but I for like blast her
So you already know this but you are still thinking with your diick?!?! Control yourself man! Don’t venture into what you will regret. Don’t take advantage of her!
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by favour32(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2021
If you eat...you eat again
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2021
KiNg0G:

If you won tap current, tap...nor dey waste time.

Those unnecessary cooking format, nor let am happen.

Maintain frame

Maintain your space.

That nor mean say you nor fit tap current.

U enter keke follow her go fill gas, you don dey fall your hand bros.

Maintain frame.

Once she senses your weakness TOWARDS her, you don loose guard
Na only this kind topic you dy show yourself junkieeeeeeeee
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by leetylee: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Na to blast your leg with kala like boogyman dey hungry me.

Is it with the old one or new one grin
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by KiNg0G: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
Na only this kind topic you dy show yourself junkieeeeeeeee

Your smelling toto when worm dey come out from na go kill u before December 24 if you dare it in your life quote me again.

Smelling thing
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
KiNg0G:

Your smelling toto when worm dey come out from na go kill u before December 24 if you dare it in your life quote me again.

Smelling thing
As usual nothing meaningful to say aside your gibberish, I'm the last person to ever shiver to any kind of threat from any human.Martinez don pursue you from redpill thread because you couldn't match his intelligence kikikiki,small boy like you
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Austra4(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Guy man . Let me give you two pieces of advice. Stay away from her , neighbor package and workplace package no too Dey end well.

Secondly, play the guy man game , chop am once or twice and then tell her that you have a girlfriend, give her option of friends with benefits.

IP TV

I P T V is a cloud base services , that will help you save cost on D S T V subscription and other cable tv subscriptions.
With internet service at home , you can get access to all Net flix , V O F and D S T V channels on IP TV.
We have over 6,000 Channels. Live Channels , Premier movies, Net flix V O D and live sports channels and more .

Our service is open for 24 hours trial before you can decide to pay.
With less than #100 k , you can have our one year subscription. Dm for more details. 0.7.0.3.9.1 1 7 . 8.3 5

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by 2rez: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
What she up to? She up to cooking for u. She God sent bruh.

Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by ROYALTIPPERS: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
we have orientation problem in this country. They are human like all of us
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by hikiki(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don't try anything funny...big ass na shit full afterall. Just maintain a normal neighbor to neighbor relationship. Just introduce ur babe ASAP otherwise,she go tempt u...and u go fall big time.. u wen don see mad ass
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Viridis(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
chival:

I wish more guys would think this way. May God bless you with a good wife, if you aren't already married.
Comot here
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Workch:
You can make a point without insults dude.
You no get sense?
For my side, all these one no be matter. I go chop the lady still stand Wella.

Nigerians always do like they know a lot about things like this

See this guy o, you dey ask me if I no get sense. if you can't figure that out, that means you own sense is more questionable
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by peeps4u: 5:49am On Nov 21, 2021
That guy is ready to sacrifice his gf for that woman

omale88:
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by Femeto: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Workch:
Alaye, calm down grin
Very skill full player.
Re: What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? by ajakuai(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
Workch:

What could she be up to?

Just no toast her directly, show interest and see her reaction.
Bleep her very well in your room or hers. Then start withdrawing from her slowly.

Tell her about your gf. Ask her about her bf too.

Continue fucking her if she agrees to maintain when your girl is around and vis avis.

But if you looseguard you don marry her be that. Na so my my elder brother wey be academic professor take marry em illiterate neighbour because of food when em be applicant.

I Bleep one singlemother of 10yrs ahead of me tire. See massive ass and hips. Very tall lady.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / My Experience In abia (picture ) / Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.