Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood (7012 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sopies:
She's more like my bitch

Nna you don’t get it and you’re talking too much and meaning things, there’s no award for fornicating with 1,000 women, you don’t need to proof anything to anyone, let me even tell you something. Real men don’t do and tell, spilling your secrets with a woman means you haven’t even started. No reasonable woman/girl will want to associate with you with this kind of display, stop telling!! In fact stop doing.

Now, let me come to the crux of my 2nd post, know that it isn’t about being a bitch or a sex gadget, it’s about you, your soul.

I usually won’t post again on this tread but I don’t know why it has been impressed upon my heart to tell you that there’s a battle going on, be wise be vigilant! Perhaps God wants to use this your thread to draw you close to him. Please try to email me lets talk more if you care, I could share a few helpful materials.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by pansophist(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
You see how effective endsars was. Politicians that we thought were powerful were on their knees as the masses lockdown the country. Tinubu run go France, and less than a week, Sars was banned. What does that tell you? I uses the above example to show that you're more powerful than you think.

And in this case, these simps are powerful like the women using their head for caricature. When you're blind to your power, women would make you seems like you're nothing, and they call the shot. But the day you wake up and challenge, you'll realise the so called girls needs you more than than you need them.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by pansophist(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Ofadaman(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol the real simp is you!.
Most guys get their egos pump when a girl makes them feel like they are the only one deserving and other guys are just there to give them money, not knowing they are also been played.

A girl comes to your house to pass days, she consume your food, time , energy and resources and gives you sex which you both mutually enjoy and you're here feeling proud, so much pride that you couldn't contain it that you had to dedicate a whole post on nairaland for it. Damn, bro, you're far more of a simp that you think,

Truly men have become soft and weak. If you're writing a whole post for this, I can only imagine how many people you'd have told and how you'd have feel so proud like you've achieved the world. Yet no money in account, no knowledge in head, no retirement plan and big goals. Na one pvsy wey you fvk (same pvsy many other guys have drilled) and you're here jumping like a rabbit.
Hahaha.. truly some guys are born without vision

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by HillaryNelo(m): 12:54am On Nov 21, 2021
U started lying at i can go on and on. One single advice u no give her
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by puppie017: 1:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
People way go enter heaven no go reach three.
Na wa ooo!!!
Heaven gate don close

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by jimmychang: 1:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Kingcalls:

Guy u sef u also b simp...a simp is a person wey de mumu because of kpekus ... if na me, I will rubbish her , insult her for what she's doing to the other guys and throw her away from my place... how dare she humiliate other guys in my present...if she wanna try that shit, let it not be when she's around me...

Rest bro....how is he a simp grin grin.If you like dey mumu.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by seanwilliam(m): 4:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Nonexisting:
I give up bro.
lol. The worst set of people to argue with are those that are not willing to learn . Just leave am bro
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by seanwilliam(m): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Tallesty1:
You should tell this to a novice not me.

I have had my one share of ladies and retired so I am a veteran when it comes to women and dating.

One thing I can tell you is that any man can be fooled by a woman he loves even she's 20 years younger than him so relax.

No be only you.
come of it !
If you’re being fooled by a woman, regardless of how you see it, then you’re nothing but a simp.
That you’ve dated many ladies in the past doesn’t mean you have a game bro. You might be women-ass-wiper and they in turn gave you share of Pussy as rewards , that doesn’t make you a redpiller.

Infact only men of little value jump from pussy - to - pussy and see it as achievement. It shows you place pussy on pedestal.

I actually don’t believe in the word ‘ love ‘ when dealing with women.

And even if there’s anything called love, it doesn’t mean you should lose your sense and turn mumu when dealing with them .

No offense intended .

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by seanwilliam(m): 5:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Ofadaman:
Lol the real simp is you!.
Most guys get their egos pump when a girl makes them feel like they are the only one deserving and other guys are just there to give them money, not knowing they are also been played.

A girl comes to your house to pass days, she consume your food, time , energy and resources and gives you sex which you both mutually enjoy and you're here feeling proud, so much pride that you couldn't contain it that you had to dedicate a whole post on nairaland for it. Damn, bro, you're far more of a simp that you think,

Truly men have become soft and weak. If you're writing a whole post for this, I can only imagine how many people you'd have told and how you'd have feel so proud like you've achieved the world. Yet no money in account, no knowledge in head, no retirement plan and big goals. Na one pvsy wey you fvk (same pvsy many other guys have drilled) and you're here jumping like a rabbit.
Hahaha.. truly some guys are born without vision
Well well , you might be right , but depends on his motive while writing the post.

I’m sure he did that to create awareness for Gents to stay woke.

Baba there’s an ashewo thread here on nairaland where we give every detail and account of those pussies for fun.

Btw, op’s real girlfriend might be a bîtch too, and I’m happy he acknowledged the possibility of that too.

He’s a redpill and realist !!
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by seanwilliam(m): 5:23am On Nov 21, 2021
pansophist:
You see how effective endsars was. Politicians that we thought were powerful were on their knees as the masses lockdown the country. Tinubu run go France, and less than a week, Sars was banned. What does that tell you? I uses the above example to show that you're more powerful than you think.

And in this case, these simps are powerful like the women using their head for caricature. When you're blind to your power, women would make you seems like you're nothing, and they call the shot. But the day you wake up and challenge, you'll realise the so called girls needs you more than than you need them.

Gbamsology.

Lock a girl’s pussy and watch what she brings to table .

Well I go just conclude that many men are simp because they’re sex starved or they lack confidence or they suffer inferiority complex .

I’ve stopped to Dey tell my fellow guys on how to handle women .. most of them see me as a misogynist these days.. I just keep shut and play blue card cos most of those guys are the one patronizing my business the most..

Las las body go tell them

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Opeyemic01: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
I didn't bother to read ur long epistle to the end. Take it or live it, there is someone fvcking her. That she doesn't give u her pvssy doesn't mean she isn't giving someone else. If u had played ur card well, she would have given u her pvssy. Sometimes it's not abt how much u spent on a lady, sometimes it abt how u played ur card.

You didn't read it truly, hence your contribution is off the mark

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Gerrard59(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Yet another reason why love does not exist in the world's poverty capital.

To those who accuse him or being an opportunist or some bullcrap, you people sound pained someone is revealing what happens when you're used by women. You sound angry because everyone knows how effortlessly us€less you're when in front of pussy. Kudos to Nairalanders whose posts I've read over the years, I can never succumb to that level. Also, there are many ways to hack women's phones to know what she's doing behind the scenes. It's very unfortunate you have relatively well-to-do guys being used but I applaud the girl's domineering skills.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Olayetan(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2021
This story is a total fake 1,
It's like a sequel to another fake story.

Lemme go find the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/6859752/should-accept-back
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Sopies: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:
This story is a total fake 1,
It's like a sequel to another fake story.

Lemme go find the link.
Una go just dey, dey misyarn. So what's my gain for posting a fake story, check my profile I hardly post on nairaland. Everything na fake to una.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Olayetan(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Sopies:

Una go just dey, dey misyarn. So what's my gain for posting a fake story, check my profile I hardly post on nairaland. Everything na fake to una.

You no wise with that your other moniker...
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2021
seanwilliam:
come of it !
If you’re being fooled by a woman, regardless of how you see it, then you’re nothing but a simp.
That you’ve dated many ladies in the past doesn’t mean you have a game bro. You might be women-ass-wiper and they in turn gave you share of Pussy as rewards , that doesn’t make you a redpiller.

Infact only men of little value jump from pussy - to - pussy and see it as achievement. It shows you place pussy on pedestal.

I actually don’t believe in the word ‘ love ‘ when dealing with women.

And even if there’s anything called love, it doesn’t mean you should lose your sense and turn mumu when dealing with them .

No offense intended .
I actually find it funny when you lots throw in simps and REDPILL in every discussion here. Tells me that you lots are not close to being redpilled.

REDPILL is simply being awakened to the manipulative methods women use to give men the impression that they're in charge while the women are actually in charge.

It's about being aware that women have it better even though they will never admit.

It's about being able to keep your head and hold your mind when she brings in all their tricks and methods to get you to do their bidding.

It's about being in charge of you and your game. It has nothing to do with bitterness and outright hatred for women you lots exhibit here. It doesn't make a man incapable of falling in love and when he eventually does, he could be fooled one way or the other.

You can't permanently switch off love button when dealing with women chief, unless you deal only with okpoo and coded runs girls.

And no, you can't be a redpiller without having dated women, you must play the game to know the game. Most of you redpiller on this forum are masturbators and sex starved low budget "angry feminist" copycats who think they can get satisfaction for their sex deprivation by attacking women online.

If you know shit about redpill then you would never say that having being with women isn't a prerequisite for making one a redpill. How can you know the game without playing the game?

Most simps haven't been with women, they haven't mingled with many which is why their thinking brain automatically switch off when a woman smiles at them or touches them.

We have been with them, the short, the tall, the dark, the fair, the beautiful, the good, the bad, and the ones we will never let anyone know about for some personal reasons but fvckit bro, it still doesn't make it impossible for a pro to be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Emmypure: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2021
This life na cycle, that your main e fit be say another guy the shift her womb.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2021
I will never ever be a "MUMU MAN" In my dear life, I must always be the first choice or nothing else. I don't chase or beg Vaginas. That's the last thing I will ever Indulge In In my dear life. They do the Chasing, If you want me, You got to keep on chasing Me. Even after you gat me, I'll make sure I keep you on your toes always. I'm extremely ruthless when It comes to Vagina Peoples Matter......
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by MsFaith: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2021
when2:

Well, you are not left out. You are her intimacy gadget.

As in, I don’t know why he’s not seeing it that way.

He thinks he’s the redpiller here meanwhile she’s also using him.

Using him to satisfy her sexual urge

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2021
artimisfowler:

[s]What’s the point of this your post. I didn’t read it all but it’s immature, you’re coming out here to boost of how you spent men’s money with a girl? Lol sounds like what I would say back in sec. sch. like 20 yrs ago, but again I guess you’re may be a kid.

Talking alot of rubbish as if you’re the only boy who have ever had a girl, bro…we’ve all been there, in fact these things you’re spilling means that you haven’t even started, real playboys don’t do and tell because out of hundreds which woman would you have time to publicly share her intimacy escapade, so low!!. Even as you’re talking this nonsense someone maybe doing your mum and sisters (if you have), but I guess you’re going to throw insults at me as a child that you are.

Well, my best advice for you now is to think beyond women’s butt and boobs, their bodies are sacred vessels not objects of pleasure and yours a temple of God, I want you to think deeper about the true meaning of life, think of why you’re still alive and it’s aim. I don’t know the roots of your belief but I’m a Christian and from the Bible we’re made to understand that a man who whores after women sins against his own soul, I’m not sure you understand the gravity of that if you have ever read Proverbs, sexual pleasure as an unmarried boy is classified as the greatest FOOLISHNESS, the kind that leads to your death and destiny termination and most notably HELL.

Have you even ever asked yourself, with all this my “fine boyship” or whatever attracts girls to me (I don’t care), what if they are taking virtue away from me, what if they are “agents from the other side” sent to destroy a destiny, these ladies are trained in the water to drain a man or slay his soul without attracting attention (do you know the real connotation of the slang “slay queen”?) they will make you feel super, bow to you, lick your butt, give other men’s money to you. They’re extremely intelligent and patient, that it only takes the Holy Spirit to defeat them. Hope you get the picture? I don’t know how deep your Christian life is, or how vast you read but let me not go far in this things. I only pray that you discover yourself and find God while he may yet be found, take it from a promiscuity-veteran and chronic dirty sinner saved by Grace![/s]

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by when2(f): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2021
MsFaith:

Exactly.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by AutoChick4U(f): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Well, the Op follow dey squander d men money which means he has no integrity. Karma can be funny sometimes sha
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by AgentGoat: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2021
I don't know why simps are getting angry over this issue.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Sopies: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2021
MsFaith:

Hehehehe someone I use and kick out like a rag when I'm done is using me.....una too funny for here abeg, when we broke up I told her to her face that she is just my intimacy gadget reason why I call her only when I need sex and insulted the hell out of her. She just my bitch, if any girl will use me it's definitely not gonna be her.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Sopies: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Well, the Op follow dey squander d men money which means he has no integrity. Karma can be funny sometimes sha
Its not like I ask her for money, when she comes she gets things to cook and insist we go out, if I give her excuse of not having money to spare she would give me her ATM card so I can pay with it. Not that I can't afford to take her out but I dont want to spend my shishi on her, but since she has money to spend.....why not.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Karleb(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Onahi95:
I don't really get what the attack on the guy is all about

It's jealousy.

You'd be surprised at how people get jealous, especially when the opposite sex is involved.

Grownups embarrassing themselves.

A guy once got angry because I touched a girl's cheek.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Karleb(m): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Onahi95:

Why are you taking it personal? or are you one of the SIMPs

Guy, don't bother replying them.

They are just jealous. Keep doing what you do and do your best to always do what is right.

Many of them have done worst things, besides, I don't see how you are wrong in this scenario.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Karleb:

Guy, don't bother replying them.

They are just jealous. Keep doing what you do and do your best to always do what is right.

Many of them have done worst things, besides, I don't see how you are wrong in this scenario.

Seems there's a confusion, I'm not the op. Was just surprised at the attacks aimed at the guy.
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Karleb(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Onahi95:

Seems there's a confusion, I'm not the op. Was just surprised at the attacks aimed at the guy.

Anyways, I guess the OP would get the message
Re: Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by timmy1thtrh: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thanks for the useful information. I really like the fact that now I can meet a guy or a girl on a dating site. I know a lot of guys who met a guy or a girl on the Internet at https://www.tendermeets.com. This is good because loneliness is a destructive feeling, and love makes people happy. What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MESSI: Celebrating Argentina's Victory With Fried Rice, Chicken & Salad [Pix] / These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Can A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin Love Her Husband With All Her Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.