Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

How Frank, My Friend, Naturally Makes Girls To Like Him With These 4 Mindset. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Frank, My Friend, Naturally Makes Girls To Like Him With These 4 Mindset. (258 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / This Makes Girls Chase You For Sex / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Frank, My Friend, Naturally Makes Girls To Like Him With These 4 Mindset. by Masterlover: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
In this post I am going to be telling you about my friend Frank.

Why should you be interested in knowing about Frank?

Well, there are two reasons why you should…

1. when it comes to getting girls he is not like me who learnt the secrets – he was born with it.

As in, back then in my university days we used to call him the gift to women-hood. No, he wasn’t that good-looking – just an average guy. But his power over girls was legendary.

2. Back then I used to watch Frank in action and felt really really terrible because what he could do to a girl in real life I couldn’t even do in a dream. At a point I told myself to stop feeling bad and instead start observing him to at least learn how he achieved his “magic”. So if there is ever a need to use a specimen to learn this stuff, Frank is the right choice of a specimen.

In this post I will show you how he thinks and how he acts. If you can be able to internalize these secrets and make it part of your present character and personality you will be amazed at the wonders you will do; trust me.

Ready?

Lets go…

MINDSET #1: NO WOMAN IS TOO IMPORTANT FOR YOU

If you stay one day with Frank you will be shocked to pieces. I have seen him ignore a very pretty girl he was dating then and treated her like she was nothing; right before my eye. Back then it had shocked me senseless.

Here I was, praying to get an average girl and she was treating this goddess that came around him like she was a leper – the next day I still saw the both of them laughing like nothing had happened the previous day.

This doesn’t mean you should treat girls badly.

Nah – that is not what I am saying. The message there is you have to be in control. It doesn’t matter how she looks – you are the boss, never forget that. When you hand over your power to a girl she will ride you.

MINDSET #2: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT SHE THINKS OF YOU.

Although girls rarely turned Frank down back then, the ones that did never made him feel bad. He would walk up to any girl and wouldn’t give a damn about what she thought of him. He understands that every girl can’t like him and he just acts the same way he acted around his male friends with the girl he is trying to woo.

And guess what? It made girls like him more. Back then I just didn’t know how this was possible, I used to have this idea that I should act differently around girls and just try and be nice but with Frank I learnt that you as a guy should never live his life trying to impress women – it doesn’t even work, if you want to get them to fall in love with you, trying to impress them or trying hard to make them like you will never work. If it does every guy on earth would have girls running after them by now.

MINDSET #3: TELL HER WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND WITHOUT FEAR.

If a girl messed up with Frank she is definitely going to get tongue-lashed, big time. If he doesn’t like her hair, he tells her – straight up. He doesn’t care if she is a beauty queen or a classy rich type – what mattered to him was been honest; no matter the implication.

When I started getting good with women I found out that the reason why this worked so well for Frank was due to the fact that girls don’t usually get this sort of treatment from guys; guys always are so interested in pouring compliments upon compliments on girls so when a guy who doesn’t try to give her the “you are a queen” treatment comes along she starts wondering why and this makes her want to impress this guy?

Back then, in the university, i saw really pretty girls from very rich homes struggling real hard to impress Frank whose father was just a civil servant – While I watched and wished it was me.

MINDSET #4: WHEN OUT WITH A WOMAN HE FOCUSES ON ENJOYING HIMSELF:

Most times when guys go on a date with a girl, they focus so much on wondering if the girl is having a nice time with them. They wonder if she likes the place, if she likes how he talks, if she likes what he is saying – but not Frank.

He would just go on, focus on himself and enjoy the hell out of himself. However, he had a way of doing all this in such a way that he doesn’t appear as been arrogant, rude or self – centered.

Grab my book, digest every single thing on it and you would be able to make these mindsets a part of your personality real fast (See my profile for the number to call or the link to get the e-book).

Of course, the above listed mindsets are just a very few of how Frank, Myself and most other guys who get women chasing after them thinks, in my book, Unlocking The Attraction Code (see my profile for the link for the e-book), I will take you by your arm and show you other mindsets that you can add to your personality right now so as to do “magic” on a woman’s mind and make her pick interest in you fast. Only very few people will be allowed to buy the book, the earlier you call the more likely your chance to get the book will be.

(1) (Reply)

Giving To The Poor People / Gree For One Now!!-pst Ibiyeomi To Ladies / For The Singles In Nigeria That Are Ready To Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.