Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years (1105 Views)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / Does Anyone Else Thinks That Relationships Are Overrated. / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by sylvao2000(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2007
I have noticed an uprise in breakdowns in relationships and was just wondering about it. I am single and I love life this way, I personally would find getting involved with someone far to much aggro. What do others think?
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by Mandora(f): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2007
Yep. Relationships have bcome harder because d world has because more complex. Pple want more 4rm "life" dan dey used to naturally there r more break ups now than dey were 20yrs ago
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by liftedme(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2007
How I want take know? twenty years ago, I was only a kid!
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by popegirl(f): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2009
yes, and guys are becoming more wicked and heartless, there are lots of snakes out there called men, sad
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by tpia: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2009
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by hollandis(f): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2009
popegirl:

yes, and guys are becoming more wicked and heartless, there are lots of snakes out there called men, sad
and vice versa but instead of snakes put wintchhhhhhhhhh
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by wunmilyn(f): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
we are in the last days  cheesy cheesy cheesy

MEN shall be lovers of theirselves most of them don't care about any relationship
all the want to do is to be a player and keep messing around.

hardly will u see the serious minded ones.
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by popegirl(f): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2009
@hollandis

are you one of them? i wonda why its affecting you,

snake
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by hollandis(f): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2009
popegirl:

@hollandis

are you one of them? i wonda why its affecting you,

snake
no,I am not a snake ,honey
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by WackyJ1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
This is a good question
Re: Do You Think That Relationships Are Harder Now Then They Used To Be Twenty Years by Princesszoe: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
These days, marriage break ups are higher. Unsettled and love faded marriages are higher now. Couples believe that they can get happiness outside. They hardly tolerate each other because they only want to be tolerated and instead of them learning on how to tolerate their partners, there go out, keeping extra marital affairs in order to get tolerated . These days many couple hardly get contended. They refused to be contended with the way their partner looks or body build up after some years in marriage; they refused to be contented with the sincere little amount of money their partner has; they refused to be contended with the little number of sexx they get from their partner in a month; they refused to be contented with the sincere little amount of sexuall performance of their partners; they refused to be contented with one or two children(2 boys or 2 girls or both) that God has given them, thereby going out to impregnant another woman or get impregnanted by another man; they refuse to be contended with what God has give them, and these will motivate the couples to compare their marriages with that of their brothers, sisters, friends, neigbours which will end up making them to go outside in seek of more satisfaction to their lustful and selfish desires. Covetousness is idolatry according to the scripture. In other words, there is no difference between such a partner and a native doctor. And it will not get better for this is end of days. Only those that have fear of God coupled with living the right way, will not only enjoy peaceful marriage but end up standing at the alter of mercy of God to get the pass to heaven because when you have the fear of God, you live right, when you live right, you gather your home and when you gather your home, you please God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

k / Can Ladies Be Trusted ? / Charming Toads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.