Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. (59624 Views)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / The Church Girl (Titilope Alabi's Story) / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Rosemary33:
grin grin grin Na una cause am na. The story dey sweet una, dey sweet me kwa grin

I am so into the story that I don't want it to end.

Awwn, I don't want it to end, too. Big fan kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2021
This season has been a crazy one. Work, family and all. Sometimes I come home and sleep off with my laptop opened.

Please forgive me, you all. I will drop the next episode today and will try to make u for the long silence.

Thank you all for your patience.

4 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2021
grin

9 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ann2012(f): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Martha better dismiss Lucky before he causes misunderstanding between she and Michael

Thanks for the update ma’am

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Amadihenrio12H: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by efeteb: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
It's Never enough. Thanks
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
efeteb:
It's Never enough. Thanks
I know right? grin I will try t make up.
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ann2012:
Martha better dismiss Lucky before he causes misunderstanding between she and Michael

Same thought, sis
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Amadihenrio12H: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
This matha self,her own get as e be, if I get opportunity to hear God the way she dey hear God watin want make me do other wise, which kind yeye pity for that good for nothing shit head lucky.
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Blesstar(f): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
Martha pls put Lucky in his place before its too late. The Lord is telling u dat wat u re doing is foolish but u wouldn't listen.

Thanks for the update Rosemary.

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Oluwakemisolami(f): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Well-done sis...

Martha hmmm....

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin

11 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ann2012(f): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by sterlingD(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Rosemary33:

“How can I help, dad?” Ola said behind me. “I’m twenty-two, I know a thing or two about women.”
The above got me laughing
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by vetrovialMan(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
sterlingD:

The above got me laughing

you'd be surprised he knows what he is saying
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by MoneyGoDrop: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice update. I love how Michael handled that situation and Martha should've kept the call short as it's not her place to explain the relationship to bimbo.
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Rosemary33: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2021
grin

10 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Dinabella: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2021
It's like Martha has forgotten that obedience to God is better than sacrifice.
Now how is she going to right her wrongs?

All the same thanks Rosemary33

3 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Oluwakemisolami(f): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Aunty Rose daalu oooo....

But what is wrong with Martha na angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by hotswagg12: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Please remind me again why Martha deserves to be with michael.

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by rayvelez(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2021
Martha is just like every other lady who can get over thr ex, I just hope she won’t ruin her relationship with God and Michael.

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Amadihenrio12H: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2021
She sure doesn't deserve to be with Michael am so angry now. My thoughts though

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Dang. So many dramas. More Miss. I'm following kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ann2012(f): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Serves you right Martha

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by gal10(f): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why’s everyone blaming Martha and not lucky?? It’s not like she threw herself on him... plus we have all been guilty of doing the opposite of what our gut/ holyspirit tells us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by cptmusa: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
martha, martha and God did warn you......
Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by cptmusa: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
gal10:
Why’s everyone blaming Martha and not lucky?? It’s not like she threw herself on him... plus we have all been guilty of doing the opposite of what our gut/ holyspirit tells us
lucky is like a hen, since he cant have martha , it will better to destroy her happiness.... martha should be wise na

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by AffBornTwins(f): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
See as they turn their back on martha
Buh no be una fault
Na lucky cause am

Ps:There are no relationship without shortcomings
No be everytime e go dey sweet

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Nellycrowns: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
My heart is broken ahhh cry
Martha should have obeyed... what do we call this now
I believe God will fix it

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by vetrovialMan(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Oluwakemisolami:
Aunty Rose daalu oooo....

But what is wrong with Martha na angry angry

c'mon she is human, we all make mistakes and sometimes we get ourselves into situations like this. cut her some slack

3 Likes

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Ven97: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is the best Christian romance friction I've read in a while. I can't help but ask for more coz I'm hooked already. You are doing a great job ma'am. Kudos

1 Like

Re: The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. by Amadihenrio12H: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2021
More please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.