Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? (32763 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by divinitybillz(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Messed up question, at 36 even ladies get married to decent guy and you are talking about too late. At 46 you'd even find a decent girl.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Raalsalghul: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2021
JerryBizz:

Infact, your comment is what I've been telling all and sundry when they ask me about my future goals.
Is marriage all about having children?? Who says you both will be lonely without them? Duh! That's why you both are a pair. Kill the loneliness by being best of friends and boon companions.
I don't want kids. I hope to one day find a beautiful lady who equally is a deep thinker and sees reasons as to why having kids in a fallen, dangerous, passing away world is just a total waste of time , energy and even brain cells. Yup. I can't come and go and kill masef.
Thank God I don't come from a family with that Nigerian mentality of " give me my grandchildren! I said, give me grandchildren! "
You're on your own. If you like don't even get married. Anyways, age is still very much on my side.

Klass99!
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Vireani79: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2021
sharone21:

You don't need a Prophet for that...Abi, u want to tell me our men are not MORE criminally minded in many spheres and ways than Naija ladies?

My people say a man who drags wrapper with a woman will one day be accused of rape

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by EmmyBiggy(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Referral, church, village. Basically you can meet a kind hearted wife anywhere.

I go by the referral 100%

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Klass99!
If you want to pass across a point, do so in a way that the receiver understands. Understood?
Which one is "Klass99"
I don't want to get annoyed this early morning, oh. I'm in traffic.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by RillJ(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Nothing late about 36 bro. I married way after that age and I am not doing bad as it is.

Bottomline, age doesn't have much to do with it.

Just be care not to flaunt ur 'wealth/affluence' to make the catch.

Watch out for desperados disguised in different forms.

Be as natural, committal and prayerful as possible, and you will be fine in no time.

Remember to post the wedding invite/photos here soon.

Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by The5DME(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=CsRockefeller post=107844947]Having followed the Thread from start these are my thoughts:

1. Women love comfort. If I'm not mistaken, I counted about 5 females who signified interest in dating the poster grin

Of course, we all know what the attraction is, because Man hasn't even put up his picture grin grin

2. Men don't believe they grow old. I saw many people refer to the poster as a "Young guy" shocked

Like seriously?

A 36 year old, young for marriage? Africa is in deep sh*t cry[/quote
]do u mean the man?
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=The5DME post=107851528][/quote]

Yes the Man. Now I see why an 80 year old Buhari still feels he has a lot to offer. Check across Africa, it's the same mentality.

I'm 29, and I feel very old already (Though I'm very fit, and sound mentally)

Let's form the mentality of doing things while there is still strength. Even the Bible acknowledges the importance of Times and Seasons.

Like I said, Africa is in deep sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Did she return to her old ways? Remember Jesus never judged mary. She ain't a good wife to ur cousin?
hope you marry one of them who changed her ways
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Mryacks: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Whoknowsme:
Op just want to trend. He would have asked if he's fit to procreate too

I tell you...
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Elidrisy20: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Parizz:
i'm planning to fùck one church going hoe in my area
you seriously need koboko
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Glink2018(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Afamsi:
like your father, you are stupid

Like your lineage, you are not normal...
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Afamsi: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Glink2018:

Like your lineage, you are not normal...

You are stupid, son of a mad man. If you are normal, you wont come insulting someone more reasonable than your entire family
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Glink2018(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2021
Afamsi:
You are stupid, son of a mad man. If you are normal, you wont come insulting someone more reasonable than your entire family

"Son of a mad man"
...because you have legions of mad people in your lineage doesn't mean others will.

We are different and the difference is clear.
I don't blame you...it is so obvious, the traces and symptoms of psychological dysfunction are evidently in all your comments. After all, u are member of your lineage.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Afamsi: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Glink2018:

"Son of a mad man"
...because you have legions of mad people in your lineage doesn't mean others will.

We are different and the difference is clear.
I don't blame you...it is so obvious, the traces and symptoms of psychological dysfunction are evidently in all your comments. After all, u are member of your lineage.
Dont worry very soon all of you will be in chains with your father leading, followed by your ashawo mother down to the last in your miserable family
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Anararim(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes, 36 years old is not very early, but it's quite normal. My grandfather got married for the first time when he was 36 years old. He also, like you, worked in America for many years, and then he came back and married a girl who was 18 years old at the time, so there was an 18-year gap between them. They had two beautiful daughters. Well, of course, a lot more depends on how able you are to provide for the family. If a young man starts a family at 20, he has some requirements, and of course the family of a girl from a 36-year-old man will expect something completely different. Have you earned money by being absent? Are you able to provide a good life for your wife and future children?
Of course, 36 years old is still a young man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by gonkin(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
Am I too old to expect to find a decent woman ?
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.

No one is too old ask ned. Just get money. Love will come.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by kizonero(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
gonkin:

No one is too old ask ned. Just get money. Love will come.

Lolz....proper Nigerian style. When money finishes, love will end.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by kizonero(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
A man is never old and never ugly. Wait on God's time bro. I will advice you pray for a woman with a vision. Don't just marry for appearance sake alone. At times that beauty you see is the true colour that will destroy one.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Janosky: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
Am I too old to expect to find a decent woman ?
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.
It's ok if you to get married in your mid 30s.
But don't be desperate about looking for a wife,& rush into marriage and rush out with the speed of lightening.
You have to avoid booby traps & desperate woemin looking for whom to entrap into Matrimony.

Guy, know what you want & seek divine intervention (He who finds a good wife has obtained favour from Jah).

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 27, 2021
JerryBizz:

If you want to pass across a point, do so in a way that the receiver understands. Understood?
Which one is "Klass99"
I don't want to get annoyed this early morning, oh. I'm in traffic.

The lady he mentioned doesn't want kids, just as you don't want kids. The 2 of you will match.

I hope I have been able to solve your puzzle smiley

Good luck! Expecting your Aso Ebi soon.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Raalsalghul: 4:56am On Nov 27, 2021
truthsayer009:

The lady he mentioned doesn't want kids, just as you don't want kids. The 2 of you will match.

1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 27, 2021
truthsayer009:

Ok. Noted.
But there wasn't any "puzzle" of mine to be solved in the first place.
Lastly, as long as the lady is a Nigerian, or even an African, that already makes us incompatible for marriage. No thanks!
Everyone has their individual plans already. smiley
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by gonkin(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2021
kizonero:

Lolz....proper Nigerian style. When money finishes, love will end.

Exactly. U no know the kind of woman wen u get till u no get money to give am, ask yahoo boys wen don cast.

A man's love for a woman is graded by the cost of item he gets for her and not the sacrifices and storms he experiences to put a smile on her face. Thats why who buy car for woman is assumed to be more loving than who donate him kidney for woman.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Raalsalghul: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2021
JerryBizz:

Ok. Noted.
Lastly, as long as the lady is a Nigerian, or even an African, that already makes us incompatible for marriage. No thanks!

This guy!

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2021
JerryBizz:

Ok. Noted.

You're not ready lmao.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
truthsayer009:

You're not ready lmao.
Well, considering I'm just 25 going on 26, I ain't ready for that marriage stuff. Yeah, you're right.
Still, I'm not wife'ing any coloured sister. Especially the one from my continent. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.