Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? (33023 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
gypsey:
There is no such thing as a decent wife, it doesn't exist. Infact, i don't want a decent wife.
A wife you could do bad naughty things with ryt? Not d ones who make marriage a monotonous drag.... Me want a naughty husband, ride or die gangs.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
A wife you could do bad naughty things with ryt? Not d ones who make marriage a monotonous drag.... Me want a naughty husband, ride or die gangs.
Absolutely! tongue
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
gypsey:
Absolutely! tongue
Its well
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Pharaohny: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Son of a bitch
Why mentioning your mother's maiden name angry sad shocked cool cool cool tongue cool cool shocked shocked cool tongue tongue cool cool grin angry grin angry
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Afamsi: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pharaohny:

Why mentioning your mother's maiden name angry sad shocked cool cool cool tongue cool cool shocked shocked cool tongue tongue cool cool grin angry grin angry
You are so stupid you didnt know you are a son of a bitch. Na another level you dey o
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Vinesee: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
THE GREATEST RISK IN LIFE IS CHOOSING A LIFE PARTNER, A WIFE. IF U GET IT RIGHT, YOU'LL ENJOY BUT WHEN U GET IT WRONG, IT SHORTENS ONES LIFE. I'M 49YRS, IN THE PROCESS OF DIVORCE WITH 3 LITTLE GIRLS. MY FORMER MARRIAGE WAS A VERY BITTER EXPERIENCE OCCASIONED FROM THE FACT THAT I MARRIED SOMEONE I'M NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IN EVERY SENSE, NOW I'M PRAYERFULLY AND KEENLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SETTLING DIWN AGAIN IF I CAN MEET A BETTER LADY

4 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Pharaohny: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
You are so stupid you didnt know you are a son of a bitch. Na another level you dey o

He pain am. You are in soup today grin grin angry angry sad shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Afamsi: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pharaohny:

He pain am. You are in soup today grin grin angry angry sad shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked
Na that bitch wey born you dey in soup
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by oldienavie: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Vinesee:
THE GREATEST RISK IN LIFE IS CHOOSING A LIFE PARTNER, A WIFE. IF U GET IT RIGHT, YOU'LL ENJOY BUT WHEN U GET IT WRONG, IT SHORTENS ONES LIFE. I'M 49YRS, IN THE PROCESS OF DIVORCE WITH 3 LITTLE GIRLS. MY FORMER MARRIAGE WAS A VERY BITTER EXPERIENCE OCCASIONED FROM THE FACT THAT I MARRIED SOMEONE I'M NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IN EVERY SENSE, NOW I'M PRAYERFULLY AND KEENLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SETTLING DIWN AGAIN IF I CAN MEET A BETTER LADY
Thank you for sharing your story, I pray that your life will be restored.
If you don't mind, can you share the things that you would have done differently if you were to do it again so that people like us can learn ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Pharaohny: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Na that bitch wey born you dey in soup

I wan sleep you Don weep your own finish or you still wan cry on behalf of your mama and papa join grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin angry angry angry
Or make we fix time tomorrow morning
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by sharone21(f): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Vireani79:

And how did u come up with this stats of more good women than men in nigeria
Una go just dey open mouth waaa
Same women that are oloshos ba

You don't need a Prophet for that...Abi, u want to tell me our men are not MORE criminally minded in many spheres and ways than Naija ladies?

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Afamsi: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pharaohny:

I wan sleep you Don weep your own finish or you still wan cry on behalf of your mama and papa join grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin angry angry angry
Or make we fix time tomorrow morning
Get out go see yourself
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Pharaohny: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Get out go see yourself

Painsssssssssssss
Sssssssssszzsszzsss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin angry sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by BigBashiru: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Wow! So what will be your advice to a 29 year old that has interest in travelling but not in any relationship?

Try your best to get several relationship candidates before travelling out (thats if you cant find one), then come back frequently..... some people do get lucky abroad and meet people though....so dont discount meeting someone abroad too just that its not as frequent....

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by BigBashiru: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Worksunlimited:

Thats the infinite question!?

However, our lives aren't ours in the first place, we are ere to play a part in the grand scheme of things like a pencil in the hands of a writer or an artist, we are just fitting into a role of many roles

But why introduce more pencils under this harsh economy/ world?
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by sandra50(f): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
You will find someone much better than me..thanks for the compliment.
bal4real:

Wow. What a candid advice. Ur hubby will forever be grateful to God for giving him a good wife like you. Ur advice is one that lifts ones hope. How I wish I can find someone like u
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by ETIIKO: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
subconsciously he'd feel a lady from b after his money. No strength for nde abroad abeg
Please i "may" be wrong but if he comes for you do your best; never allowed such thought to swimming your reality
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by BigBashiru: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2021
gypsey:
There is no such thing as a decent wife, it doesn't exist. Infact, i don't want a decent wife.

I agree with u I want a wife were sabi hammer for bed with a naughty side.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Having followed the Thread from start these are my thoughts:

1. Women love comfort. If I'm not mistaken, I counted about 5 females who signified interest in dating the poster grin

Of course, we all know what the attraction is, because Man hasn't even put up his picture grin grin

2. Men don't believe they grow old. I saw many people refer to the poster as a "Young guy" shocked

Like seriously?

A 36 year old, young for marriage? Africa is in deep sh*t cry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:08am On Nov 22, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
Am I too old to expect to find a decent woman ?
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the short
LIFE STARTS AT 40
Thanks all.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Worksunlimited: 5:41am On Nov 22, 2021
BigBashiru:

But why introduce more pencils under this harsh economy/ world?

Life has to go on, to fulfil the circle of life.. Life, if you choose to accept it, is a paradox in itself.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by lordswill03: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2021
My uncle is 56 and still searching
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by lookingfly: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2021
BigBashiru:

It's better for you to marry before you jappa. If not ur life abroad no go too sweet.
alright.... thanks
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Reverse psychology much? Lolzz
Like a guy told you up there. Go for it. Stop pretending as if that's not the aim of you being all over the thread. You smell prospects, you perceive an opportunity. Your age is probably into the 30's. You've been praying and hoping, stalking and wishing someone who sounds like he has something up there, and in his bank account, would just show up and take interest in you.
You can call it reverse psychology or whatever you wanna tongue. I just saw through what you were doing, and I wanted you to come out more plainly. You were really trying to encourage the OP that there are still good and decent ladies available in our morally bankrupt society (Naija) I hope you are not those ladies who have fvcked anything fvckabke and now regret it, coming of age, and wanting to now settle with an unsuspecting, stranger of a man. Hmmm...let's see where this goes. We're reading. Abi, you done drop your number already? I know when females are desperate, they can do anything.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Oh...lest I forget, virgin or nothing!
Thank goodness I have that choice to make. No overused ex hoe will come to fool me.
Kole work.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by MzBertty(f): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Come and get me am interested
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2021
MzBertty:
Come and get me am interested
grin grin see them. Now they are all lowering their prides. Besides, see how you said it. This one will be very authoritative in the relationship. OP, red flag. grin No class, even.
If they heard the OP say, I'm in Ogbomosho or Ketu, all you women won't be signifying your interests, oh. Opportunistic lots. After they've been used beyond mileage recovery.

OP! Advice:
Do not consider any woman on this platform. Let them go offline and humble themselves and rapport with those men who come their way everyday. They can't be tigers offline and act as lambs online. Most are past their 30s and they'll say whatever you wanna hear just so that you could be their saving grace. Besides, they know you're am abroad returnee, and you're bound to return there. Since they want to be extra choosy and picky. As if their own papa get anything more than what the men who they reject have. Or as if they, themselves, are decent ladies.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You mean you were still here even after hours of me leaving. You're really hustling a husband, oh. Raises my curiosity to ask you how old you really are. Eyaa.
Do you have a spirit husband?? Does he cum to you in za night? undecided
He could be the one c*ck-blocking your marital destiny. undecided
Let's go see my sister's pastor. You'll get married in no time.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Its well
Lol...I just dey pity this lady (I'm not saying you're a pitiful case though) . You sound so calm, knowledgeable on different subject matters, and you seem to not want to display your real craze on here. As if you're threading carefully and keeping it in check. Why? Which one is " it is well " grin
Must u sound like Mary Magdalene, our perfect wife material?? Lol. You're using sense (let me borrow our local parlance now)
I'll be observing. Watching. You might get lucky, you know....
Bonjour, madame.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2021
JerryBizz:

grin grin see them. Now they are all lowering their prides. Besides, see how you said it. This one will be very authoritative in the relationship. OP, red flag. grin No class, even.
If they heard the OP say, I'm in Ogbomosho or Ketu, all you women won't be signifying your interests, oh. Opportunistic lots. After they've been used beyond mileage recovery.

OP! Advice:
Do not consider any woman on this platform. Let them go offline and humble themselves and rapport with those men who come their way everyday. They can't be tigers offline and act as lambs online. Most are past their 30s and they'll say whatever you wanna hear just so that you could be their saving grace. Besides, they know you're am abroad returnee, and you're bound to return there. Since they want to be extra choosy and picky. As if their own papa get anything more than what the men who they reject have. Or as if they, themselves are decent ladies.

Thank God someone finally said it!! grin
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Thank God someone finally said it!! grin
wink
I say those things that others are shy, scared to say. If it was the other way around - a lady who returned from abroad seeking a man within our local climes, do you know how these NL ladies and even the evening newspapers would come out en mass to ridicule the men who indicate interest?? Anyway, I know the OP isn't going to get any lady from this site, from the way he sounds. So, this fine bachelor has been lost already. cheesy
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2021
BigBashiru:

I love this post. Not just the best mother but also to have the money to take care of them. But why bring in children into this world in the first place? Is it really worth it?? Knowing we are all born to die??
Infact, your comment is what I've been telling all and sundry when they ask me about my future goals.
Is marriage all about having children?? Who says you both will be lonely without them? Duh! That's why you both are a pair. Kill the loneliness by being best of friends and boon companions.
I don't want kids. I hope to one day find a beautiful lady who equally is a deep thinker and sees reasons as to why having kids in a fallen, dangerous, passing away world is just a total waste of time , energy and even brain cells. Yup. I can't come and go and kill masef.
Thank God I don't come from a family with that Nigerian mentality of " give me my grandchildren! I said, give me grandchildren! "
You're on your own. If you like don't even get married. Anyways, age is still very much on my side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / Churches And Wedding Wahala. What Is Your Take On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.