Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? (33953 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by cooooooks(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Lool.

You and Magnolia came to troll today.

siofra:
When you probably spent your youth trolling women on nairaland and saying you must marry a virgin?

Mba nu!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by cooooooks(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Oboy don't you have old friends, even gfs?

Na to find one of your old friends that is working.

You don't have enough time to build something organic.

oldienavie:

I am actually avoiding the referral option, but how is church a bad place to get a wife, I understand there are pretenders even in church sha ?
By the way, I am not exposing my abroad status grin grin grin I am just laying low like a regular guy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Ishilove: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
You know I don't like this your post,stop exposing us
I doubt if you're really a female

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Favfables1:

I understand that a wife can be going anywhere... Buh what I don't understand is your enthusiasm for this thread grin
Can't she shoot her shot in peace??

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ishilove:

lol iyawo nylon bag.Forget the gender and stop giving them clues.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by siofra(f): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Don't mind him. Now he's looking for a 'decent responsible, unmanipulative' woman. Shey he was forming young and hot bachelor in town, declining the Good Girls he was seeing to party and stick his thing in the hot ones.

I don't know why he's even bothered about any kind of woman. Is there any need or difference? undecided

Then what does he hope to gain from marriage?

Next story, abeg.

We need to pray for these nairaland men cheesy

But if we go to Shiloh now they'll call us evening newspaper.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ishilove:

Can't she shoot her shot in peace??

Lol. I wonder. cheesy

Ishilove:

Lmao. Iya? Why? You know she trolls too. Na so she dey comment sometimes to get the men mad. I think she's really a lady. She projects the ''I'm an advanced and experienced OG mama that has seen life and is manipulative and can wrap any man around her thumbs. I know tricks.''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

We need to pray for these nairaland men cheesy

But if we go to Shiloh now they'll call us evening newspaper.

THE EXPERIENCE16 is coming up in Lagos soon. I'll advise the OP to prepare and attend that one or wait 'til the last day of the year to attend a Crossover Service at a local church.

If all else fails, he should resort to the next Holy Ghost Service Convention at KM 46 Redemption Camp next year.

He will surely find the bone of his bone and the flesh of his flesh there.

Shalom to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by siofra(f): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The Experience16 is coming up in Lagos soon. I'll advise the OP to prepare and attend that one or wait 'til the last day of the year to attend a Crossover Service at a local church.

If all else fails, he should resort to the next Holy Ghost Service Convention at KM 46 Redemption Camp next year.

He will surely find the bone of his bone and the flesh of his flesh there.

Shalom to him.

grin

Op see better advice for you o

You can still go to Shiloh and look for wife sha if those ones don't work for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

grin

You can still go to Shiloh and look for wife sha if those ones don't work for you.

He's even bothered about marriage. Has he thought about the fruit of the gonads? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Andropause, nko?

Tor. Make I say no more.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

grin

The joke is lost on you two. Here's a man who has achieved what many within his age can't do in terms of financial security. He is seeking a wife, and he will find. Just as many young and old women are getting married everyweek across Nigeria.

If you think the world ends here on Nairaland where you and your cohorts shame both genders for their inability to get hitched, then you need a Google to see the bigger picture.

And yes, people will go to Shiloh to find their partners in prayers and God in his wisdom will answer them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Hayastark: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
No it not too late
I met my husband here years ago. He was 38.
You could send me a mail. I have friends, relative with sound godly mind who I can introduce to you

5 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
[s]
CsRockefeller:

The joke is lost on you two. Here's a man who has achieved what many within his age can't do in terms of financial security. He is seeking a wife, and he will find. Just as many young and old women are getting married everyweek across Nigeria.

If you think the world ends here on Nairaland where you and your cohorts shame both genders for their inability to get hitched, then you need a Google to see the bigger picture.

And yes, people will go to Shiloh to find their partners in prayers and God in his wisdom will answer them.
[/s]

Story ti ko kan aye.

NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
[s][/s]

Story ti ko kan aye.

NEXT!

grin

Sorry Ma'am, didn't mean to offend you.

I don waka grin
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
No it not too late
You could send me a mail. I have friends, relative with sound godly mind who I can introduce to you

Waaaaaaashhhh. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Farfalla(f): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians (I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
Am I too old to expect to find a decent woman ?
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.

How is it too late? Is your heart shutting down?

Since you want a decent woman within the shortest time possible, you can try asking the people you trust to introduce you to some, then you can do the vetting.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by 1F30M4(f): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Not too late, just know how to sift through(iykwim). Good luck to you, don't forget to send us IV, mek we follow una celebrate with smoky hot party jollof ati moin-moin elemii mewaa tabi amala dudu gbigbona pelu ewedu obe gbegiri ati ogunfe smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by marsup: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:

What is the best way to get a good wife in Nigeria these days ?
advertise on Nairaland. They will come for audition.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Olayetan(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.

Just find a responsible working class lady within the range of 26 - 32.

But try open your eyes when selecting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Bimpe29: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
It is not late at all! Be prayerful, observant and diligent about the soulmate search.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by KIDfurniture(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Never tooo late if u don’t look for naija babe…
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by BigBashiru: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Some of your age mates are already having children 10 yrs old. You are here asking a childish question. No, wait till you are 56 before you start to look for her if 36 is late. After all Ned married Regina at 59

Nigerians are the reason their country is undeveloped. wicked evil people. I don't see such in foreign forums.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by BestRicePlug28(f): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Some of your age mates are already having children 10 yrs old. You are here asking a childish question. No, wait till you are 56 before you start to look for her if 36 is late. After all Ned married Regina at 59

Mtcheeewww!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by FuckDModz: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
Thanks all.

Join any good church, donate about 100k and see how well behaved ladies will come begging pants down.

Works every time.

Caveat - you must have a car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by rickyrex(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:

What is the best way to get a good wife in Nigeria these days ?
there's no good way bro even that good way might end you in a bad relationship
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Irrespective of that, those options have always turned out sad for many people.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hayastark:
No it not too late

undecided undecided undecided

He's gonna get his partner himself. Focus your energy on getting partners for those people you mentioned. Let him be!
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by PDJT: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Too late ke? Well, you could get lucky but I doubt you'd find true love but as long as she knows her responsibility as a wife, you good. Love may come after marriage.

-Why don’t you ask for his number? Or are you not looking for a good hubby?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by brightalo1010: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
Thanks all.
explain what you mean by too late at 36 I want to understand it very well

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Pritipresh(f): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Not too late sir, but let your expectations not be too high to avoid disappointment
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
MASTERMIND04:

True talk

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! / Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.