Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? (32909 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by yassinattah(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
zinaunreal:

So marriage is an achievement. See this scamp

I'm I'm I'm I'm married . Junkie
No it’s not an achievement,wait so my pikin ll come and be dragging your spouse,then u ll have sense by then

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

[s]This one just concluded based on her bad experience with men. Judging this poor dude unreasonably![/s] undecided
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Basketmouth2019: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Some of your age mates are already having children 10 yrs old. You are here asking a childish question. No, wait till you are 56 before you start to look for her if 36 is late. After all Ned married Regina at 59
You're a sad person.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
JerryBizz:

Aunty, ee done do o! You must reply almost everyone's comment and sound like you're ' that perfect wife-to-be ' right??
Lol, it just sounds as if you're allover the place , doing the most. A lil extra.
If you're not married already, then you seem to me as trying to market yourself over to the abroad returnee bachelor. This in itself is not a crime oh, don't get it twisted. But.... ok lemme not go further.
Blame d hot weather and boredom. Sorry if I sound like d perfect what to be OK, wasnt my intention. Im far from perfect

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Prettychild(f): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
You can prayerfully get a descent wife if you are descent too cos you can’t attract what you don’t have

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Angelacruz: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Very true
NarcissistKing:

All the options you gave should not be followed. He should go and get himself what he want. Referral and church is very, very risky.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by SierraT(f): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
Am I too old to expect to find a decent woman ?
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.
If you are in the US and willing, I'm open to getting to know if we're compatible. Marriage is not about checking a box for me so I'm not going to pretend, I'll be open and honest and only request that you do same for US to truly determine if it can work. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by AutoChick4U(f): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
ETIIKO:
Please I will advice you try some one in this platform (Autochick4u) I never see her before neither do i know her; but she talked sense.
subconsciously he'd feel a lady from b after his money. No strength for nde abroad abeg
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Funkybabee(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
You can stroll out, church, restaurant etc

God will settle you with a better wife

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Angelacruz:
Very true

cool
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Blame d hot weather and boredom. Sorry if I sound like d perfect what to be OK, wasnt my intention. Im far from perfect
It's ok, babe. Of course, you're far from perfect. I didn't imply that deae. I knew that already. I mean, check out the way you write your sentences.
Then, a perfect lady would not be oblivious to the fact that she was trying to sell her self out to the OP. She would avoid doing that. Even if she is the extra 'chatty type' wink
In the event that that was to be used as an excuse. But, you carefully didn't touch on whether, or not you are married already, oh. Not to worry. Let me keep reading on. smiley
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by joyousever(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lol grin, you're ridiculously mouthed and hilariously funny.
Magnoliaa:

He's even bothered about marriage. Has he thought about the fruit of the gonads? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Andropause, nko?

Tor. Make I say no more.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Angelacruz: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Y cant u settle down wit a nigerian girl abroad or marry a white dere who undastand hw d system work.I dnt tin is a gud idea bcus of hw d later divorce their husband n seek for child support wen d finally relocate abroad abroad
oldienavie:

I get what you mean, by the way 2 of my other friends came in to Naija to find wife too.
One just returned back last month after spending 7 weeks... grin grin
He is from Kogi so he found one babe in his area.
My other guy dey Benin, till he resumes back to work in January .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
subconsciously he'd feel a lady from b after his money. No strength for nde abroad abeg

It doesn't mean. If you're interested, you should let him know also. I could see some ladies showing interest. Don't feel discouraged!
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Afamsi: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Basketmouth2019:
You're a sad person.
I'm not
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by usmexy1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
My oga if there is money,you get the woman of your choice as far she can give birth to children, children remain one of the most priority, at my stage now,I don't even care if the wife is decent or not,just want kids...but will try my possible best to make more money first..

oldienavie:
I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
I have been outside of the country and just got back with the aim of trying to get a wife.
What suggestions do you have with regards to getting a good woman in the shortest possible time ?
Thanks all.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by lookingfly: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
Thanks all.
You will definitely get a good wife na (my cousin married at 42 and have 3 bouncing kids now)! why didn't you get a befitting wife abroad? Am planning to leave the country and and am not married oooo, make i know whether to marry before i japa.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by judedwriter(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Considering the economy, 36 is okay, but once you are in your 40's, most ladies would marry you for comfort not love o...

Love is really hard to find as you age.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
Thanks all.
It's never too late , everything happens for a reason ,when God says it's your time no man can stop ,just be patient & prayerful & hold onto God's promises.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by poik(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
LIGHTLOVERSGRAM:
am just 27 and available � chocolate in complexion, 1.6 in hight � God fearing Girl� very hardworking but like fasting too much. Complete single girl. thank you sir and ma�

babe wey serious lol
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=oldienavie post=107811391]I clocked 36 years 2 months ago, I look fit for my age compared to many Nigerians(I realised most Nigerians dont pay attention to their physical fitness).
Thanks all.[/quote) If you don't mind we can start from somewhere
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by sandra50(f): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Very serious..
PDJT:

-Are you very serious about the bolded?
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
oldienavie:
Thanks all.

You are a young chap. Careful with marriage though, I have my reservations.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Nonexisting: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Don't plan to take her with you to abroad, she will ruin you. Don't say you were not warned. Most if not all unmarried Nigerian girls today are undercover prostitutes. I say it the way it is, I don't give a fucck.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by BigBashiru: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
lookingfly:
You will definitely get a good wife na (my cousin married at 42 and have 3 bouncing kids now)! why didn't you get a befitting wife abroad? Am planning to leave the country and and am not married oooo, make i know whether to marry before i japa.

It's better for you to marry before you jappa. If not ur life abroad no go too sweet.
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Kisico: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
deltateam:

Nollywood ke. Let him just be modest, no need wearing rags as he might also miss the "one."
Thank you for this comment Jor. That's the idea they get from Nollywood really, disguising oneself into a poor man to get a wife, which has never made sense to me because the same way a man will not like a woman in rags, is the same way a woman will not like a man in rags.

Being successful is a blessing from God, so, it doesn't make sense trying to hide it to get a wife that would love him

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by PDJT: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
sandra50:
Very serious..

-Hmm. Okay. Please educate me- what percentage of those women elope when they get abroad? I mean, how can they even survive there especially with children?
Re: Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? by Abakelawal(f): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Am interested cos am a decent girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) / What Is Wrong With Being An Introvert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.