Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding (22021 Views)

4 Jobs Abroad That Requires No Certification / Engineering Graduates, What Is Your Advice To Undergraduates? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Omawumi17:
Perfume oil
I sell perfumes but I need like 5ok to start selling oil perfumes
I want to refill and sell wholesale
Even if I can get a loan to repay 10% in 6 months, I don't mind

Who are your customers?
What's your average monthly gross?
What's your profit margin?
How long have you done this?
Where do you source?
Do you repackage, is it legal to repackage or rebrand?

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by jeph19(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
With the rising cost of food, deficiency/Malnutrition on the increase, Agriculture is just my aim, still a serving Corp member,

I intend going into Agriculture; already have a registered business with the CAC, and have the requisite knowledge.

Planting of maize, veggie, and potatoes to meet up with the demand and make balanced diet easily affordable.

I've planted the aforementioned crops on plots of land, and recorded 80% success.

All I need is funding for expansion.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
That's an NGO
Register a non profit with the CAC
Write a program plan and apply for grants

isaiah4life:
First and foremost, I'm a graduate of development studies, who is passionate about community development. My philosophy for life is to impact and transform the lives of underprivileged children in the suburb by increasing their literacy levels. My unapologetic drive led me to volunteer with a myriad of educational, purpose-driven and well-known NGOs in Nigeria.

With a mix of my educational background and field experiences, I envisage reducing the illiteracy level of children in Zaria. According to UNICEF 2020, about 10.3 million children are out-of-school even though primary education is officially free and accessible. 3 in every 5 illiterate children are in Zaria. This dilemma is predicated on religious beliefs, poor sensitization, insecurity, lack of evidence-based policies and fixated mindset. If nothing is done in the nearest future, the literacy level of children in the volatile area of northern Nigeria will be stunted.

It is due to these awful statistics and inherent passion to resuscitate the educational hiccups among the less privileged, I chose to establish a Non-governmental organisation that will provide the necessary materials, sensitization programs and advocacy to increase literacy levels of children.

In the next 5 years, we hope to have reached about 50 thousand children and furnish them with necessary digital and pedagogic skills. With this great achievement, we hope to have attracted the attention of organizations and offered our consultancy services to; IMF, GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, PRIVATE SECTORS AND The WORLD BANK.

It is imperative to posit that I just started taking classes on grant writing and how to attract relevant donor agencies to delve into our vision.

I need funding to register the organization (Name withheld) and to carry out subsequent outreaches.

If you will love to have a conversation I can be reached via mail: ayefuisaiah@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
BestNaxa:
No need to Reinvent the wheel.

The fastest way to innovate is to copy

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by pussymonger1: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
NIGGA GO DO ONE I.T COURSE . IT IS THE NEW MONEY RITUAL . NO FUGACCI cool

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Toosure70:
Fabricating machines and passing the knowledge to others.

How many machines have you fabricated already?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

What's that creative idea of yours that needs funding?

This idea could be in any of these sectors:
Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

Ecobank
I want to buy an A4 DI colour printer which costs 80k which can be used for printing wedding cards, fliers, and passports. That's what I need funding for now
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by balarabe01(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
1.E-commerce site with a scope of 1state with fulfillment centre located in 1place.
2.School with 60 classrooms,a playground and an admin block,with affordable fees.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
vikkogg:

I am a very good forex trader, but I lack fund to ground myself in it. I just need someone who will believe in me so we start making money together.

Double your money there if you're that good

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Trailblazer93: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Originalsly:

You want to start small or big?
Big definitely... But once I get what could kickstart it na start be dat, we go dey grow am small small
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by isaiah4life(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Top of the day to you, sir. I hope your weekend is going as planned. We have engaged in numerous outreaches. The most recent was when we provided relief materials for children at GRACELAND after the unjustly demolition of their residential homes by the state government.

I am aware I need a program plan and also making applications for grants can't be overemphasized, but most donor agencies won't release grants without CAC. This is why I need funding to register it.

Yankee101:
That's an NGO
Register anon-profit with the CAC
Write a program plan and apply for grants

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yakson5(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

What's that creative idea of yours that needs funding?

This idea could be in any of these sectors:
Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.
To be able to get into tech industry but financially I am disabled due to lack of good job.But I pray every thing will be a thing of past and I see myself becoming one of the greatest programmer in the world.No condition is permanent
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
DaddyFreeze2020:

Ecobank
I want to buy an A4 DI colour printer which costs 80k which can be used for printing wedding cards, fliers, and passports. That's what I need funding for now

Design and give full colour separation printers to mass produce wedding IVs and fliers, only the passport is suitable for colour printers or you go spend all your money on inks
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Top of the day to you, sir. I hope your weekend is going as planned. We have engaged in numerous outreaches. The most recent was when we provided relief materials to children at GRACELAND after the unjust demolition of their residential homes by the state government.

I am aware I need a program plan and also making applications for grants can't be overemphasized, but most donor agencies won't release grants without CAC. This is why I need funding to register it.

Do you have a program plan and a photodocu of all your previous outreaches?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Olam09(m): 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Neduzze5:

Send me a mail.

Alright boss
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by vertueptime: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
The guy wan fine good one easily and enjoy it

Arinze96:
Why should anyone lay bare his/her idea here?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by LillyandDaisy: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
SOAG:

Drop your what's app or telegram digit
Kini update Baa me?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by airsaylongcome: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yankee101:

This should be easy. There exists plug and play options

Are you conversant with them?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by depure(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yankee101:

Are you an automobile engineer?
How/where did you train and what's your expertise?
Can you use diagnostic tools?
What do you need (equipment, men and materials?)
How much to startup?
What's your projected breakeven period?
Yes.
Diagnostic tool, yes
Equipment and standard workshop
Startup money need to be discussed
Less than 2years
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Stellaify1: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Education
The dream is to establish a good/standard private primary school in my town
There's no serious competition YET
Still saving up for it
While gathering more knowledge on how to run an establishment
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by isaiah4life(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yes, I have a program plan and few photo/video documents.

Yankee101:

Do you have a program plan and a photodocu of all your previous outreaches?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Are you conversant with them?

Yes

But I'll rather you contract and pay that young man to set it up for you

Let someone get paid to help your business
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
depure:

Yes.
Diagnostic tool, yes
Equipment and standard workshop
Startup money need to be discussed
Less than 2years

What's your formal training like and years of experience?

Gimme a ballpark number
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Toosure70: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yankee101:

How many machines have you fabricated already?
at least 2 machines, you can chat me private to see my hand work o
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Heritage92: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm a graphics designer but I don't have laptop. If I can get laptop and printer, I'll start my own business centre.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Angel1696: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2021
Script writer and looking for funds to shoot my movies.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by depure(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yankee101:

What's your formal training like and years of experience?

Gimme a ballpark number
Sales trade apprentice 8 years
Automobile engineering 5years actively for over 8 years
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by juniorstar(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yankee101:

Start taking the first steps
Implement the idea on a much smaller scale
Generate your first revenue, then the next etc
Thank you..I should do this really.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by mediclife1987(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
everglaze01:
To open a YouTube channel, i have many content to give out. I need to get a good laptop, tripod and camera.

What's the content?

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
depure:

Sales trade apprentice 8 years
Automobile engineering 5years actively for over 8 years

I know Peugeot automobile has a trades programme

How much will start the business?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Stargurl20(f): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wanna be an event planner although I'm still an undergraduate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed / Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? / Shell To Cut Over 9,000 Jobs As Oil Demand Slumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.