Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding (22067 Views)

4 Jobs Abroad That Requires No Certification / Engineering Graduates, What Is Your Advice To Undergraduates? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by goodlistener: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:

You are a casual computer user!
Was thinking have Skills like
Programming
Web development
Software Engineering
Data science
Machine learning
Cyber security
Network engineering
Robotics
Artificial intelligence
Embedded systems
IoT
Etc
Learn and update your skill sets Bro... You will easily make it. With your familiarity with computer operation

Noted, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by depure(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
To have automobile workshop Of 5 to 6 section of works you choose where you can fit in and perform very well where I teach young and middle aged,, on how to be independent of there own ...
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by adauranta(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
I would like to go into defence business(Drones, missiles and anti-missiles) for national security and export...
We have the brains in this country and it only requires funding.

Those claiming someone would steal your idea, if u cant bring it to live, allow someone that can to steal it. You joy should be its manifestation and not dying with it...
Most of those big tech companies dont have any ideas, people share it to them.

3 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Arieljay(f): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Are you going to fund them??why asking??or you want to use their idea to go apply for"future learn funding abii??you think I don't know shocked shocked
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by goodlistener: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
CelestineNelson:

You are a casual computer user!
Was thinking have Skills like
Programming
Web development
Software Engineering
Data science
Machine learning
Cyber security
Network engineering
Robotics
Artificial intelligence
Embedded systems
IoT
Etc
Learn and update your skill sets Bro... You will easily make it. With your familiarity with computer operation

But which one do you recommend that I can learn by myself online, because I do not have the finance now to sponsor a course
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Purpleflower: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
skinnyzsam:
Am a young graduate with cctv, intercom, electrical, solar energy, electric fence experience, all I need is capital to officially establish my company and engage and retrain my youths and teens on this, please buzz me if you can sponsor.

What's the required equipment, men and materials for a startup? And what's seed funding amount like? Projected location, market and breakeven time?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by EBEk101(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Neduzze5:

Send me a mail

I tried sending you a mail but the box to type in message wasn’t clickable
Please sir can I drop mine ?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by freedomtours(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
CsRockefeller:

I'm into Digital Marketing. I have also thought about this. We can hookup and see what we can do.
Will like to get in touch with you
I just pm you

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by VTJN(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Agriculture had been a gold mine, right before the Advent of crude oil and still exist till date. Moreso, it's the highest employer of labor

I'm a young graduate, in my mids 20s. I've been looking forward to Kickstart and venture into farming (Cassava, maize, ugwu and plantain) within the south Western part of Nigeria, ogun State precisely. The cassava would be processed before sales

I'm hoping to commence a large scale production (possibly 5-10 hectres of land) feeding Nigerians and going into exportation in no distance of time

Ogun State, being an aerable land, is pretty much good for farming. I've done all findings, feasibility study and risk factors of the said business. There's ready market for the farm products and security is much more guaranteed

Presently, Nigeria is going into food crisis with shortage of food supply. Leading to food disorder, hunger, malnourishment et al. Farmers are living a luxury life now, making cool cash without being boss left, right and center

My friend would always say and i quote "guy your 4.3CGPA mustn't be wasteful o." Job isn't forthcoming, no one to loan me money to materialize my idea, the financial institutions ain't helping matters nor the government encouraging the youths with free interest loan

Truly, your network is your networth. As poor man wey i be, my few circle are also hoping for a better tomorrow

Btw, had two other lucrative business ideas. Hoping to have one in festac town (which would be the only location in mainland to have such a business if materialize) it can only be seen on the island

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
MrMcJay:
Them go thief idea for this thread taya.

Relax and look for opportunities
I can tell you 100 ideas but if you don't have the details or capital or know how it's basically useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by EBEk101(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Neduzze5:

Send me a mail

Tried sending you a mail but the box I’m to type in message wasn’t clickable
Please sir can I drop mine ?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Depressed101:
500,000$ In nigeria where labor is cheap?? Since you are just starting out why not improvise and really see that your first movie comes out m.... Ha. $500k ke

Some folks don't understand funding. Just because a similar film cost $1m in the US does not mean you'll need up to $500k to replicate it here. Minimum wage is $7.5 per hour in the US. A full employed person makes $1200 per month or N650k while minimum wage in nigeria is N35k per month

And labour is the most expensive aspect of a movie making enterprise

3 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Jamesz12: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
I want to start Snail rearing farm
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Omo I just need money to start my freelancing career
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by SurvivorM(f): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
I wan to go into acting......
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
depure:
To have automobile workshop Of 5 to 6 section of works you choose where you can fit in and perform very well where I teach young and middle aged,, on how to be independent of there own ...

Are you an automobile engineer?
How/where did you train and what's your expertise?
Can you use diagnostic tools?
What do you need (equipment, men and materials?)
How much to startup?
What's your projected breakeven period?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
adauranta:
I would like to go into defence business(Drones, missiles and anti-missiles) for national security and export...
We have the brains in this country and it only requires funding.

Those claiming someone would steal your idea, if u cant bring it to live, allow someone that can to steal it. You joy should be its manifestation and not dying with it...
Most of those big tech companies dont have any ideas, people share it to them.

Can you obtain a NSA office clearance?
What capabilities or training do you have?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by VoidLoop: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Build a device that can alert when your cooking gas is 20% about to finish.

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by kenny714433(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm already into the blockchain and cryptocurrency. I have gotten all the infrastructure needed to learn cyber security. God willing, I will see a good coach and excel in the field
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Richdee1:
Just want to have a Space out there to check on the welfare of children on the street or join any organization that does so
Is that too much to ask

That's an NGO
Register a non profit with the CAC
Write a program plan and apply for grants
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by swiz2(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
I laugh when I hear folks mention "steal ideas"

Ideas are one of the most worthless things in the globe until they're executed.

The one reason why partnerships fail in this part of the world is due to some baseless hoarding of ideas. Its even funnier when you finally get to hear the so-called hidden treasure idea, it will be so petty, common, and almost worthless to the current economy.

You'd get to 80years, and still be hoarding irrelevant ideas while people have gone ahead with implementation, and changing the globe.

No one can even execute ideas much more than the one who conceived it in the first place.

A potential investor might be lurking around this thread, and possibly pick someone's idea and partner with them.

Keep your ideas to yourself, and die with it. No one gives a f**k about it.

4 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by vikkogg: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

What's that creative idea of yours that needs funding?

This idea could be in any of these sectors:
Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

I am a very good forex trader, but I lack fund to ground myself in it. I just need someone who will believe in me so we start making money together.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Tell me about your intercom experience. Can you setup dial plan? Configure voicemails and call forwarding?

This should be easy. There exists plug and play options
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Joclebs(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
A web and app edtech startup.

A 2go + Facebook kinda design.
An awareness + educative start up.

Everything has been set, I've learnt some UI/UX skills and I'm currently on a Project Management course on COURSERA. I'm currently drawing wire frames for my start up.

I've applied on TEF, YC COMBINATOR, EWC, etc but haven't been picked yet.

I'm in need of funds to acquire desktops, office equipment and a space.

I have 2 web developers who would easily be on my team , but we need funds as Angel investors or Venture capitals are hard to find in Nigeria.

Any one interested in collaborating or funding, here's my mail @ joclebs93 @ gmail . com

Thank you.

I have some other ideas which I haven't developed yet, but this is the main one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by gifted2020(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yankee101:

Relax and look for opportunities
I can tell you 100 ideas but if you don't have the details or capital or know how it's basically useless
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
juniorstar:

Absolutely...I have a billion dollar idea but dont know how to package it so currently building myself to refine the idea, discuss with my close peeps to look for loopholes or things I might be overlooking. and get the right investors.. how to deal with VC, private equity firms accountants, lawyers and investment banks how to get listed and how to manage a world class firm so I dont flunk.

Start taking the first steps
Implement the idea on a much smaller scale
Generate your first revenue, then the next etc

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hamnas:
As a lab. technician currently running a chemist and trying to expand by adding up a micro lab. And opening a branch insha ALLAH

Where did you qualify?
Can you get a licence?

What's the needed equipment, men and materials to start on a small scale?

What's the startup cost outlay?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Moshybear(f): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fashion designing
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by gifted2020(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
swiz2:
I laugh when I hear folks mention "steal ideas"

Ideas are one of the most worthless things in the globe until they're executed.

The one reason why partnerships fail in this part of the world is due to some baseless hoarding of ideas. Its even funnier when you finally get to hear the so-called hidden treasure idea, it will be so petty, common, and almost worthless to the current economy.

You'd get to 80years, and still be hoarding irrelevant ideas while people have gone ahead with implementation, and changing the globe.

No one can even execute ideas much more than the one who conceived it in the first place.

A potential investor might be lurking around this thread, and possibly pick someone's idea and partner with them.

Keep your ideas to yourself, and die with it. No one gives a f**k about it.
DM me bro lets talk.

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yankee101: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nasveex:

Am An artist and I have a project called Ike-nwanyi, alot of creative artist around me, but There's no way for them to earn, no. Motivation for them to keep working, I want to challenge their creativity and also help Them stand on their feet, as this project would bring them into the limelight.

So you know the kind or artist I am, here's my portfolio

Https://Www.instagram.com/veez__ndulue

Create a YouTube channel, upload a time-lapse of them creating. Edit the video with a good voice over and push channel subscription among family, friends, your Facebook community etc. Once you cross 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours you're eligible to monetize.

You can earn up to $6k per million views
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Chem2020: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Onion farming and processing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Salary Job VS Doing Business, Which One Is Better? / My Mum Wants Me To Take Over Her School But I Want Something Else. / How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.