Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding (22012 Views)

4 Jobs Abroad That Requires No Certification / Engineering Graduates, What Is Your Advice To Undergraduates? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Swit18(f): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
I already have a poultry space is just little funding to buy day old chicks, medication and feeds thank you.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Chidex50(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
IT NETWORKING
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by ewizard1: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Timekeeper:
M
I want to operate direct from farm food stuff, a classic restaurant and a water production factory...... I want to be the link that every one must need B4 they can feed... Food & water

Cool States I prefer: Akwa Ibom, any where in south west except Lagos.....

So you can now become pompous and decide who gets Food and Water and who dont get.

You prefer ....... except Lagos. So People in Lagos can starve to death. If people of Lagos serve the same God as you, that your dream can never come through.

Find another dream.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by FolabiCash: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
People saying they want to steal ideas , lol.

1. There's no new idea.

2. Hundreds and thousands of people are already doing what you dream of

3. Idea without funding will take you nowhere.

10 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yoighaman(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
seanery:
THIS ONE WANT STEAL PEOPLE'S IDEAS OOOO

Sounds weird, but sometimes it's better to share that your idea with someone you probably might never meet in life but who has the funds to bring it to fruition for the good of humanity, than to take the idea with you to the grave where it might perish forever, it's sad though cry

5 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm not a young grad or jobless. I just want to own the first licensed weed mart in Nigeria one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

What's that creative idea of yours that needs funding?

This idea could be in any of these sectors:
Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

arer u going to fund the ideas? whats the essence of the thread of u wont fund the ideas?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Ngozioma(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
To travel to Romania, marry a white lady, bring her back to Nigeria. That's all undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by cloud(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
socialmediaman:
Many young people have good ideas however they lack money and project management skills. The education system and NYSC should be refocused for this purpose
i can assure you, many young people of this generation dont know what to do, even with the availability of money. This is partly due to the dysfunctionality in our educational structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Yoighaman:

Sounds weird, but sometimes it's better to share that your idea with someone you probably might never meet in life but who has the funds to bring it to fruition for the good of humanity, than to take the idea with you to the grave where it might perish forever, it's sad though cry

how do u know if the person u are sharing your idea with has the funds or is interested in funding your idea?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by ewizard1: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
FuckDModz:
This is how lazy Nigerians steal ideas.

Don't share!

If they're lazy, the stolen ideas would still not be useful cos they'll be lazy to implement. grin

3 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by BigYash: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Weed farm in Ondo state.
My nigga. grin. How much you need to start ? Wey that guy wen dey shout WTF ,brah come invest here o...
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by victoryukpong(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
An ICT Tertiary institution, it looks like a startup because it is a start up idea that will eventually become a reality, we will create original syllabus that can work with this country and the ROI would yield massively

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by cloud(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

arer u going to fund the ideas? whats the essence of the thread of u wont fund the ideas?
isn't it clear? OP just cashed out and is seriously looking for viable ideas before he blows the money on irrelevancies.

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by helicoptarr: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
FuckDModz:

Don't share!

Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by berryPee(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin Are you sure we are not twins?
Timekeeper:
Mine isn't tech nor fashion.... It is simply one thing that is already existing.......

I want to operate direct from farm food stuff, a classic restaurant and a water production factory...... I want to be the link that every one must need B4 they can feed... Food & water

I hope God send favour to me.. I need money for these businesses

Cool States I prefer: Akwa Ibom, any where in south west except Lagos.....

Thank God dem share food for my church today, if not ehnn, hunger for show me whennnn..... Guys, join me and eat correct jollof rice.... HAPPY FAMILY WEEKEND grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Jammy2012(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Valentine's Day Acrylic 3d Lamp, Heart Led, Nightlight for Kids, Child Room Decorations, Birthday Gifts, Love Heart, Table Led Lights Decorations and lots more.
You can customize them to your own taste �
Unicorn Technologies have you covered.
You are just a DM away from getting yours.
+2347039613785

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Marofav(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

Developing my e-commerce company that runs on the blockchain technology creating a seamless experience to users, vendors and customers across the globe.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by lexy2014: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
cloud:
isn't it clear? OP just cashed out and is seriously looking for viable ideas before he blows the money on irrelevancies.

where e take cash out?
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by juniorstar(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
FuckDModz:

Don't share!
Absolutely...I have a billion dollar idea but dont know how to package it so currently building myself to refine the idea, discuss with my close peeps to look for loopholes or things I might be overlooking. and get the right investors.. how to deal with VC, private equity firms accountants, lawyers and investment banks how to get listed and how to manage a world class firm so I dont flunk.

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Yoighaman(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

how do u if the person u are sharing your idea with has the funds or is interested in funding your idea?

Boom! Hysterical! Lucky you!
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by BigYash: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
killmods:
I'm not a young grad or jobless. I just want to own the first licensed weed mart in Nigeria one day.
My nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Hamnas(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
As a lab. technician currently running a chemist and trying to expand by adding up a micro lab. And opening a branch insha ALLAH

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by ewizard1: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
A vocational school.

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by OBIPLUS(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Animal farming. Really need funds for this seriously 08157466779.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Nasveex(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

Am An artist and I have a project called Ike-nwanyi, alot of creative artist around me, but There's no way for them to earn, no. Motivation for them to keep working, I want to challenge their creativity and also help Them stand on their feet, as this project would bring them into the limelight.

So you know the kind or artist I am, here's my portfolio

Https://Www.instagram.com/veez__ndulue

1 Like

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Myzubby(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Historicalee:

Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.
Am at a place where anyone who is into ecommerce Forex and graphics and and can train people on coding and programming will make millions
there is a public Poly here and secondary schools here but these IT skills are not accessible to the people living around here . So if anyone can start any of these and is financially capable to to startup you can send me a PM to tell you the location and you can verify on your own to start . Am hiding the location on purpose
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by exquisite007: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm into food business.
I just need fund to set up an eatery
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Adebayoadekunle(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fine Art and Applied Art.
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by Omawumi17(f): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Perfume oil
I sell perfumes but I need like 5ok to start selling oil perfumes
I want to refill and sell wholesale
Even if I can get a loan to repay 10% in 6 months, I don't mind
Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by isaiah4life(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
First and foremost, I'm a graduate of development studies, who is passionate about community development. My philosophy for life is to impact and transform the lives of underprivileged children in the suburb by increasing their literacy levels. My unapologetic drive led me to volunteer with a myriad of educational, purpose-driven and well-known NGOs in Nigeria.

With a mix of my educational background and field experiences, I envisage reducing the illiteracy level of children in Zaria. According to UNICEF 2020, about 10.3 million children are out-of-school even though primary education is officially free and accessible. 3 in every 5 illiterate children are in Zaria. This dilemma is predicated on religious beliefs, poor sensitization, insecurity, lack of evidence-based policies and fixated mindset. If nothing is done in the nearest future, the literacy level of children in the volatile area of northern Nigeria will be stunted.

It is due to these awful statistics and inherent passion to resuscitate the educational hiccups among the less privileged, I chose to establish a Non-governmental organisation that will provide the necessary materials, sensitization programs and advocacy to increase literacy levels of children.

In the next 5 years, we hope to have reached about 50 thousand children and furnish them with necessary digital and pedagogic skills. With this great achievement, we hope to have attracted the attention of organizations and offered our consultancy services to; IMF, GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, PRIVATE SECTORS AND The WORLD BANK.

It is imperative to posit that I just started taking classes on grant writing and how to attract relevant donor agencies to delve into our vision.

I need funding to register the organization (Name withheld) and to carry out subsequent outreaches.

If you will love to have a conversation I can be reached via mail: ayefuisaiah@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Historicalee:

Tech
Education
Community Development
Entertainment
Public Health.

3 Likes

Re: Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding by BestNaxa: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
No need to Reinvent the wheel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Colleague Accuses Shade Ladipo Of Lying About Being Sacked By Silverbird TV / N-power: Beneficiaries To Be Paid Their March Stipend This Week / Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.