Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst (3545 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dgamechanger: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2013
Everybody wants a good girl, bur the problems is; were to find them? how to identify them? were to meet them?. and to make matters worst, u can hardly differentiate the difference between good and bad girls nowadays unless ur patient to wait long enough, girls can pretend and very good in disguising.

u see prostitutes dressed in natives at night or hijab(the full female muslim attire use to cover the body).

the annoying part, they dress,talk and act like good girls or maybe more like the ajebo girls to the extent bad girls now play hard to get(NA WA O),..The good girls on the other hand are not helping matters, they can frustrate you wen asking them out, and most of them have adopted the behaviors of this bad girls. and now every guy thinks every girl is BAD, so they go straight for the coco no time.

the question how can we identify the good girls? in areas like port - harcourt, abuja ,lagos, imo ,asaba etc.
if u walk down the streets in the night, trust me,u would see creamy girls that on a normal day u would love 2 ask out, only for them to be prostituting and sleeping around with some bunch of lowlifes and stupid married men that wont apply there brain and go to there wife and kids.

and most girls aint contented with what the have or what there parents have, so they go extra miles to get material stuffs, d truth whatever u do would eventually catch up with u..
WERE ARE THE GOOD GIRLS?

2 Likes

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dowjones(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
you know where the good girls are but you are not radical enough to find them there...

1 Like

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by 190: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
ashawo quaters is where the good girls are grin grin
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by sunnyt1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
@OP, I understand where u are coming from, the fact that u sound this way and care abt gud gals means you are a decent guy. The devil had glorified himsef on earth to the point that you will hardly see people do things right. Guys are having their fun and those bad gals dnt really care, i only pity those decent gals, seriously, some gal dnt deserve to be hurt, iv seen them, they are very few, bt they exist.

Last year, i discovered that, if you want a decent gal, a gud gal, u need to look past beauty and sophistication. The saying that, "the way you dress says a lot abt u" is true. When u see d way most gals dress dis days, u need to ask ursef questions, and dnt be decieved, it says a lot abt them. The funny tin is, every gal wants a God fearing man, even prostitutes.

However, there are places to find gud gals.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Lovetinz(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Good girls abound.
If she doesnt dress "flaunt it", if money doesnt impress her, if her manners are impeccable, Score her 51% and increase as you see more positives.

Fakes are smart. You just have to be smarter.

Where to find one?
most likely place will be somewhere familiar.. school.. church.. neighbourhood.... etc.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Biim: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Good girls are everywhere even in the club. You will find them if you have inner eyes grin
I don't blame the good girls who play hard to get,that's a defence mechanism. They don't want to be devoured by hungry wolves.

1 Like

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
get a gal,make her good and she wil become a good gal
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dgamechanger: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Good girls are every were,. bur i think dis generation is more materialistic, everybody wants 2 meet up,.....even d few good girls
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dgamechanger: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
chidyhels: get a gal,make her good and she wil become a good gal

girls dont love u 4 you anymore,...love only grows stronger wen ur able 2 satisfy there material needs,....honestly am searching 4 a girl with good morals
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
its a natural phenomena,nobody gives without expecting smtin in return,even if nt nw,maybe in d future.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dgamechanger: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
chidyhels: its a natural phenomena,nobody gives without expecting smtin in return,even if nt nw,maybe in d future.

Yea u right,...I think relationship is more to do with both partners understanding and trusting each other...bur now adays if u can't afford to buy your GF most stuffs,she would get it outside,...most girls aint contended with what d have,..they forget d oldmen or most men they fling with already have some1 2 settle with, that's if the don't already have,....
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by tpia5: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
there's nothing to "make worse".

there are countless tales of women who became new creatures in Christ after living recklessly or should i say wildly in their youth.

Salvation is free for all.

the problem most people have is giving up certain lifestyles comes at too high a price- eg friends, influence, money, etc.

and if you've done rituals or covenants, its a tough decision.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Oohrhii(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
There is no criteria to measure or seach for them..

In my oppinion good and bad girls can be found anywhere,anytime.

The only reason they are scarce(Good girls) is because someone already has them and has realised he has a good girl and wont leave her and because she is a good girl she wont double date or wont leave her man.

Why do you think joe asked the same question..so long ago that why are all the good girls taking everytime.

Ill say because everybody,all men wants one..and when and if you are fortunate to actually find and have one..YOU STICK WITH HER cos she would stick with you.!

Moral..They are usually not available.

3 Likes

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Oohrhii(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
chidyhels: its a natural phenomena,nobody gives without expecting smtin in return,even if nt nw,maybe in d future.

Well some do..without expecting..and thats why they are Good...cos most of you always expect..

@Op can you see now..nothing is sure not even on nairaland.

Ore they are all taking.. Except one lucky fool decided to mess up..they you might get to have one.

1 Like

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
There are good girls. The problem with guys are they want the flashy and all that type of girls. When they see one that is good, they overlook, na the bad one they dey very catchy and attractive to the eyes pass
Put your eyes down on the ground and search well well

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by 190: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
hottiechoco: There are good girls. The problem with guys are they want the flashy and all that type of girls. When they see one that is good, they overlook, na the bad one they dey very catchy and attractive to the eyes pass

Good luck

you gud undecided
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Agrika: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
You dont look for good girls on the street, go to thier father's house to look for them.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by 190: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
Agrika: You dont look for good girls on the street, go to thier father's house to look for them.

and get shot in the process abi grin

1 Like

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Oohrhii(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
hottiechoco: There are good girls. The problem with guys are they want the flashy and all that type of girls. When they see one that is good, they overlook, na the bad one they dey very catchy and attractive to the eyes pass

Good luck

Good or bad girls is not about appearance. Have u not heard of a girl being tushed from the gutter and still end up going astray...guy no b by appearance...being good or Bad is about mentality..so many men would be gud when poor but turn to A beast when rich. The concept is About mentality. Rich or poor a gud lady is Always a gud lady...its About decision...not condition.

Now I uderstan why so many guys can b a fool too..smh!

1 Like

Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dgamechanger: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
Talking about being flashy or dressing decent ,..having you seen a prostitute on native attire before?...av seen lots of them in abuja here, standing on d road,....I think being bad doesn't have anything 2 do with d finalcial status,..everybody wants 2 be bad, and d media is not even helping matters atall...
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by 190: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
well then i think i can identify a good girl when i see one grin grin grin
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=190]

you gud undecided

undecided

@ poster, all the good girls have gone bad
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by 190: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=hottiechoco][/quote]

undecided undecided
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by pleep(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2013
Oohrhii: There is no criteria to measure or seach for them..

In my oppinion good and bad girls can be found anywhere,anytime.

The only reason they are scarce(Good girls) is because someone already has them and has realised he has a good girl and wont leave her and because she is a good girl she wont double date or wont leave her man.

Why do you think joe asked the same question..so long ago that why are all the good girls taking everytime.

Ill say because everybody,all men wants one..and when and if you are fortunate to actually find and have one..YOU STICK WITH HER cos she would stick with you.!

Moral..They are usually not available.
Basically this is it...
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by sunnyt1(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2013
Biim: Good girls are everywhere even in the club. You will find them if you have inner eyes grin
I don't blame the good girls who play hard to get,that's a defence mechanism. They don't want to be devoured by hungry wolves.

Wishing a gal u met at a club would be a gud gal is like tryin to be a Jumong or Nickolas Cage. Why not do the rit tin instead?
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by sunnyt1(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2013
chidyhels: get a gal,make her good and she wil become a good gal

Can you make someone gud? Can you change people? Think abt dis
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
u dnt need to force people to change,jst be good to them and they wil be good to u.
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
There aren't any good guys so there is no need for girls to be good! Simple grin
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by dgamechanger: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: There aren't any good guys so there is no need for girls to be good! Simple grin

Trust me there lots of good guys out there,..I know a bunch of them,.am even one of them
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by pleep(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
There are tons of good guys out there... even more than the good girls. The problem is women are not sexually attracted to 'goodie goodies,' so they pass em up.

What Mondi cheeks means by a 'good guy' is someone who will pay all her school fees, all her house bills and take her to expensive dinners every night. Don't mind am
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by tpia5: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: There aren't any good guys so there is no need for girls to be good! Simple grin

hmm
Re: The Good Girls Are Making Matters Worst by onila(f): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
we are here

virgin and proud smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How Love Should Be(touching) / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.