Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? (3347 Views)

Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Sterope:
That doesn't apply to all cultures
It has it's foundation on Greek and Egyptian cultures
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Flamemignon1(m): 2:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided
The internet is there to explore
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by SarutobiEky(m): 2:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I just imagined my boyfriend painting his nails black! I think it's cute! It would look great on him...

Who cares if he paints his nails? Men can do it too!!!

And why you judging the colour black? This mentality of associating black with evil is very backwards...

It's actually my favourite colour!
wtf! Did you just say black is your favorite Here I was thinking I was abnormal for liking black so much
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Kobojunkie: 2:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The internet is there to explore
This here is pretty much what the internet tells me undecided

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_cosmetics

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2021
SarutobiEky:
wtf! Did you just say black is your favorite Here I was thinking I was abnormal for liking black so much
Really? Me too... I absolutely love black... And part of the reason is because it's so misunderstood... embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Agricmoney(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2021
make I dey read comments

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Lilsameey: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Infolenka:
The is slowly becoming a trend. I've seen guys here in Nigeria and abroad painting their nails black. There are even nail paints sp finally made for guys.

Ladies, what's your opinion on guys that paint their nails black? Is it just a fashion statement, would you date a guy that does this?
I go soon paint my own sef.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
Really? Me too... I absolutely love black... And part of the reason is because it's so misunderstood... embarassed
muaaahh. Ori e nwan be. cry my love for the color black cannot be overemphasized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by NelviusGrey(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Man used to feel indifferent about this thing...but now I feel it's some mad gay shii undecided

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by godwinboy(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
I just imagined my boyfriend painting his nails black! I think it's cute! It would look great on him...

Who cares if he paints his nails? Men can do it too!!!

And why you judging the colour black? This mentality of associating black with evil is very backwards...

It's actually my favourite colour!

Ok na
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by Truvelisback(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2021
They are Gays.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? by MJBOLT: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2021
men who do this sh1t are gay-a55 fa.ggots undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada / I Really Admire Singles On Nairalist! / Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.