Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? (6708 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rickmann:

Your question just exposed you..

Pls never you get carried away by any Nigerian lady's physical appearance..so many of them are vectors of filth and diseases, beneath.
It's just the more you look, the less you see..

Know that and know peace.
I'm talking abt the physique or body structure and her sexual attractiveness. We still have ladies that are filth and disease free beneath. If u had told me u don't like ladies who are this way, it's understandable because one man's food is another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by MrBachelor: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
The lower body is not proportional to the upper body.
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Because she's thick doesn't mean she's not neat. What's wrong with the posters above undecided
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
nairaman66:

Word!
Na wetin be word? Do u think it's all ladies that are dirty? There are ladies that their L.G.A are very clean, yes. E.g The ladies Wizkid, Davido and others uses in their musical Videos. There Ass very clean and neat.
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
killmods:
Because she's thick doesn't mean she's not neat. What's wrong with the posters above undecided
It's ignorance. Many of them meets these local cheap girls and prostititutes for sex and assumed all ladies are that way. Funny enough, many of these guys saying these have RASHES and KRAWKRAW around their ass and dick areas.

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good na only doggy things in those times...,me:tatata!!! She: please baby don't stop I'm about to cum...!!...!!!

1 Like

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
juniorstar:
If she pull cloth e go be like molten magma wey dey fall down from slope
Lol, Naija guys with their hypocrisy. If she strips naked and comes into ur room, won't u bang her?
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Jnrp(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Poo tank

Mad man grin
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
With this package no be she dey spend for guys, na men dey press her bar.
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by SenatePresdo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
YoungRay007:
This kind ladies, na from nyash dey dey knack them.
bad guy grin
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
It's ignorance. Many of them meets these local cheap girls and prostititutes for sex and assumed all ladies are that way. Funny enough, many of these guys saying these have RASHES and KRAWKRAW around their ass and dick areas.
Lol.. I'm telling u.
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Dreamliner787(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
I have really not been in the mood these days.. like all these asses and bums don't move me again for quite some number of days now, what ever reason it is, I don't know, but I just hope it is a good one.
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dreamliner787:
I have really not been in the mood these days.. like all these asses and bums don't move me again for quite some number of days now, what ever reason it is, I don't know, but I just hope it is a good one.
E be like say u don already dey top the league with goals, u just wan go for break for now.
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by nairaman66(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
Na wetin be word? Do u think it's all ladies that are dirty? There are ladies that their L.G.A are very clean, yes. E.g The ladies Wizkid, Davido and others uses in their musical Videos. There Ass very clean and neat.

95% of ladies with big ass while on jeans, is nothing to write home about while naked. Don’t argue with me. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Truvelisback(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
nairaman66:

95% of ladies with big ass while on jeans, is nothing to write home about while naked. Don’t argue with me. Cheers
That's my choice anyway. By the way, What abt those assless skinny girls? are they different?
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by aimmoney9: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I don mark your face, if I see you near heaven, I go cause riot
U wan cause riot for heaven, angel Michael fit mistake you as devil ooo.... grin
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by josephevergreen(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Don't like it this fat though..but it will go well with doggy�
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
aimmoney9:

U wan cause riot for heaven, angel Michael fit mistake you as devil ooo.... grin

No, me go done enter heaven already, I go just send some boys to carry out the riot, base on senior politician
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by MufasaLion: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
She gon' drip and stain the sheet.
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Praxis758: 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

I don mark your face, if I see you near heaven, I go cause riot

What if he repents?
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Praxis758:

What if he repents?

Then I go cause tiny little riot
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
if I get this one as wife, hmmmm waiting I dey find for outside again, I swear I no go cheat her grin
Re: Bad Guys, What Do U Have To Say About This Pics? by Dreamliner787(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Truvelisback:
E be like say u don already dey top the league with goals, u just wan go for break for now.

Lol.. I swear my body no just gree move again since last two weeks of ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know If He Has Any Marriage Plans For Me! / Sexiest/most Handsome Nairaland Men! / So Simps Really Do Exists (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.