Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind (51099 Views)

16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by LeSudAfricaine: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Nice try. You think if an Afrikaner bump to a Nigerian in Apartheid times he was gonna be called anything else other than a 'kaffir" ? cheesy

South Africa aims to attract travellers from all over the world especially the west because of the exchange rate. Every country worth its salt wants to bring in dollars and pounds in the country, this has nothing to do with cooning but simple economics. You on the other hand still rejoice and celebrate your people marrying " oyinbos' ...go figure! grin grin
They are also the only people that will fight tooth and nail to tell you that the whiteman is superior or how they wanna be recolonised because black man is cursed and whiteman left early ..some retar.ded shit like that. Uncle Toms these ones .

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Nice try. You think if an Afrikaner bump to a Nigerian in Apartheid times he was gonna be called anything else other than a 'kaffir" ? Do you think you must be AA for the KKK to call you a "nigger"?

South Africa aims to attract travellers from all over the world especially the west because of the exchange rate. Every country worth its salt wants to bring in dollars and pounds to it's economy , this has nothing to do with cooning but simple economics. You on the other hand still rejoice and celebrate your people marrying " oyinbos' ...go figure! grin grin

I laugh in Julius Malema voice. What has the exchange rate got to do with attracting anyone. Relatively speaking what you buy in America is relatively the same in South Africa as well. How much is a Mcdonalds burger in SA and compare to the same price for a Mcdonalds in SA. Hotel rooms relatively the same.

In terms of geo politics look at you. We thought you were among the G20 countries and the West respected you now see your citizens running to Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya trying to get out of South Africa while you are still crying about the west banning you Shame!! shame!!
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2021
morpheus24:

I laugh in Julius Malema voice. What has the exchange rate got to do with attracting anyone. Relatively speaking what you buy in America is relatively the same in South Africa as well. How much is a Mcdonalds burger in SA and compare to the same price for a Mcdonalds in SA. Hotel rooms relatively the same.

In terms of geo politics look at you. We thought you were among the G20 countries and the West respected you now see your citizens running to Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya trying to get out of South Africa while you are still crying about the west banning you Shame!! shame!!
You can even laugh in Tinubu's voice , but wetin all of dis concern you are Africa's coon de la creme? grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You can even laugh in Tinubu's voice , but wetin all of dis concern you are Africa's coon de la creme? grin grin grin grin.

It concerns me because the pot is calling the kettle black. If you don't need the White foreign man's dollar to feed and employ your poor you should voetsek him and tell him not to come to your country anymore for embarrassing you but your president is there on T.V begging like a puppy but when it is time to chastise black foreigners your Mashaba's are emboldened.

Why is he not making comment on Travel ban and the effect on the economy, Why is he not taking the Big bully dogs like the UK and the EU to task.

You people my friend are projecting.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
They are also the only people that will fight tooth and nail to tell you that the whiteman is superior or how they wanna be recolonised because black man is cursed and whiteman left early ..some retar.ded shit like that. Uncle Toms these ones .

The white man is superior in several aspects however this does not mean he is more intelligent. Don't conflate the two concepts.

Ps. I have also heard many a times your people complain about wanting apartheid back because the black ANC government is failing you and indeed you are getting your wish with the DA ( in black face) taking over major metropolitans.

Shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITIi8RXaKdM
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
morpheus24:

It concerns me because the pot is calling the kettle black. If you don't need the White foreign man's dollar to feed and employ your poor you should voetsek him and tell him not to come to your country anymore for embarrassing you but your president is there on T.V begging like a puppy but when it is time to chastise black foreigners your Mashaba's are emboldened.

Why is he not making comment on Travel ban and the effect on the economy, Why is he not taking the Big bully dogs like the UK and the EU to task.

You people my friend are projecting.
blah blah blah..you are coons my friend accept it and move on. cool capiche

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by LeSudAfricaine: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
morpheus24:

[b]The white man is superior in several aspects[/b]however this does not mean he is more intelligent. Don't conflate the two concepts.

Ps. I have also heard many a times your people complain about wanting apartheid back because the black ANC government is failing you and indeed you are getting your wish with the DA ( in black face) taking over major metropolitans.

Shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITIi8RXaKdM
Honestly, no need to continue afrer the bolded. You are just another brick on the wall, another typical Nigerian coon.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
blah blah blah..you are coons my friend accept it and move on. cool capiche

i understand your desperation to find some "label" to designation to Nigerians because we all know you all as "xenphobes" but if there were one that fits the Nigerians it would not be coonery, trust me on that.

Your isolation in the southern part of Africa is your problem, you need to venture out of your cocoon more. Please wait until Omnicron is over before you do though.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
morpheus24:

i understand your desperation to find some "label" to designation to Nigerians because we all know you all as "xenphobes" but if there were one that fits the Nigerians it would not be coonery, trust me on that.

Your isolation in the southern part of Africa is your problem, you need to venture out of your cocoon more. Please wait until Omnicron is over before you do though.
Lol. Again pointing out where I'm located therefore i should know 1 and 2 ...this error in reasoning wont work with me.

You can argue till you turn biege blue! .You know, and I know and everyone knows that Nigerians are some of the most whitewashed Africans bra, your people are coons bro, uncle Toms. A lot of your people say the same white ass kissing BS on many different media outlets. I've seen enough. None of your spinning or long ass novels can convince me otherwise. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Again pointing out where I'm located therefore i should know 1 and 2 ...this error in reasoning wont work with me.

You can argue till you turn biege blue! .You know, and I know and everyone knows that Nigerians are some of the most whitewashed Africans bra, your people are coons bro, uncle Toms. A lot of your people say the same white ass kissing BS on many different media outlets. I've seen enough. None of your spinning or long ass novels can convince me otherwise. Goodnight

The intent is not to convince. The intent is to demonstrate the fallacy and allow sane minded people judge properly.

Ulale khale Mfethu, see you same time tomorrow.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by zinaunreal(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

Lol now its bullying to death?
This is another sickening side of South africa I haven't really explored but I'm sure it has been chronic in the school systems for ages

I wonder what a junkie like you would do if there is no more nairaland . The rate of suicide, kidnap diseases keeps jumping daily in your country and you come here each day blabbing jargon. Get a job
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 3:37am On Dec 01, 2021
morpheus24:

Your isolation in the southern part of Africa is your problem, you need to venture out of your cocoon more. Please wait until OmnicroHn is over before you do though.

Pay attention @ 1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5h4_IJ3ydM

You are what you are my guy.All these long-winded attempts to nullify a known fact won't cut it. cheesy You're well seasoned raccoons.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TMKsouth: 3:54am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You are what you are my guy.All these long-winded attempts to nullify a known fact won't cut it. cheesy You're well seasoned raccoons.

"I like them coz they're close to the whites, even in the way they behave - there's a shift from traditional African behaviour" grin. Coons!

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 4:34am On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

"I like them coz they're close to the whites, even in the way they behave - there's a shift from traditional African behaviour" grin. Coons!

Because of the accent I had to rewind it a couple of times because I didn't wanna make a wrong judgement.But here we are,we can't both must have misheard him grin grin

And what in god's name is traditional African behaviour?

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 5:29am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Wtf? "I wanna go to South Africa because they are close to the whites"?

I Honestly cannot say I'm surprised! This is just one of many examples! I know this channel, they ask people from the different parts of the continent the same question, but its the first time hearing someone wanting to go to SA for the whites.....and it's not a mistake that person is Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 6:51am On Dec 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Wtf? "I wanna go to South Africa because they are close to the whites"?

I Honestly cannot say I'm surprised! This is just one of many examples! I know this channel, they ask people from the different parts of the continent the same question, but its the first time hearing someone wanting to go to SA for the whites.....and it's not a mistake that person Nigerian.

Do white people even know they are loved this much in Nigeria? shocked shocked

I discovered the channel yesterday via Tmk.I love how the lady cast stereotypes and didn't judge the countries she visited based of hearsays and rumours.I never expect such from African YouTubers,especially when it comes to South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I discovered the channel yesterday via Tmk.I love how the lady cast stereotypes and didn't judge the countries she visited based of hearsays and rumours.I never expect such from African YouTubers,especially when it comes to South Africa.
Maybe those in the states know. AAs complain a lot about Nigerians bending over for white people over there

Almost everyone from Zimbabwe said "South Africa" too but none said for the "whites" ! The cooning is for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Maybe those in the states know. AAs complain a lot about Nigerians bending over for white people over there

Almost everyone from Zimbabwe said "South Africa" too but none said for the "whites" ! The cooning is for Nigerians

Yes Nigerians even call African Americans "akata people" ,I think it means cotton pickers.

There's also a good number of Zimbos who think white South Africans love them because they hire them to work like slaves in white companies.Zimbabweans aren't really innocent either.Where do you think they get the "black South Africans are lazy" from?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yes Nigerians even call African Americans "akata people" ,I think it means cotton pickers.

There's also a good number of Zimbos who think white South Africans love them because they hire them to work like slaves in white companies.Zimbabweans aren't really innocent either.Where do you think they get the "black South Africans are lazy" from?
For real? I've heard "akata" a lot, didn't think it meant "cotton picker". Wow! But its also not suprising.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
For real? I've heard "akata" a lot, didn't think it meant "cotton picker". Wow! But its also not suprising.

The real meaning

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TMKsouth: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Did u see this one: where Zimbos would rather live? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DsZDDTm59c

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Did u see this one: where Zimbos would rather live? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DsZDDTm59c

I watched and I knew before they could give answers that most were going to pick South Africa.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 4:13am On Dec 02, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Eh Mfethu, I have been bobbing and weaving your cheap shots for time memorial now, Your punches are always air duds.

I can as well post the below excerpt as well and make a claim without putting anything in context like you usually do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-HnwI7taBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4f0INWfws0

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blacks+better+under+apartheid
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 4:50am On Dec 02, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And what in god's name is traditional African behaviour?

When you pass off the statements of Semi illiterate Nigerian as representing Nigerian thought you find yourself asking that stupid question.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 5:01am On Dec 02, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Glad you have found African Tigress, been following her for a while now.

Please continue to watch her channel so you "learn" more about your continent. YouTube can transport you from your shack in Alexander help you get rid of that fear of "Africa" yall have neh
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 5:04am On Dec 02, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Stop creating false narratives and try to travel out of your country to this America you are making comments about and see for yourself
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 5:14am On Dec 02, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Do you "think" it means cotton picker or you "know" it means cotton picker. Let me educate you dumb asss once again.

The term "akata" is likely derived from the Yoruba language and is possibly a word derived from the noun in Yoruba "KATA" which means ferocious cat. There is no Yoruba word for "cotton picker"

The cotton Picker analogy was derived from its use in the Movie SUGAR HILL featuring Wesley Snipes, where a Nigerian blatted it out and the writers ascribed the term "cotton picker" to fit the movies narrative.

The word is widely used amongst "Africans" in general to describe AA and is also used by African Americans themselves much like the terminology "Muzungu" or "oyinbo" is used to describe Whites in East and West African respectively.

Akata is not a pejorative term for African Americans.

Please leave your shacks and explore the world so you don't make stupid statements.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I watched and I knew before they could give answers that most were going to pick South Africa.

I can almost guarantee you they are not selected South Africa because of the hospitality of the people but rather the infrastructure and beauty of the land which none of you like had much to do with in the first place, neh!
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2021
morpheus24:

I can almost guarantee you they are not selected South Africa because of the hospitality of the people but rather the infrastructure and beauty of the land which none of you like had much to do with in the first place, neh!

Yeah maybe infrastructure too,but I don't think a person can cross a river full of crocodiles just to marvel at beautiful buildings,so there's a survival element in this as Zim is one of the most economically unstable countries in Africa.

You are stupid, remember that always.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2021
morpheus24:

Do you "think" it means cotton picker or you "know" it means cotton picker. Let me educate you dumb asss once again.

The term "akata" is likely derived from the Yoruba language and is possibly a word derived from the noun in Yoruba "KATA" which means ferocious cat. There is no Yoruba word for "cotton picker"

The cotton Picker analogy was derived from its use in the Movie SUGAR HILL featuring Wesley Snipes, where a Nigerian blatted it out and the writers ascribed the term "cotton picker" to fit the movies narrative.

The word is widely used amongst "Africans" in general to describe AA and is also used by African Americans themselves much like the terminology "Muzungu" or "oyinbo" is used to describe Whites in East and West African respectively.

Akata is not a pejorative term for African Americans.

Please leave your shacks and explore the world so you don't make stupid statements.

Doesn't change the fact that an average Nigerian is a raccoon.

Let's just agree on that and move on wink

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2021
morpheus24:

Glad you have found African Tigress, been following her for a while now.

Please continue to watch her channel so you "learn" more about your continent. YouTube can transport you from your shack in Alexander help you get rid of that fear of "Africa" yall have neh

I'm not compelled to watch anything that got nothing to do with South Africa but I might take your unsolicited advice into consideration.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2021
morpheus24:

When you pass off the statements of Semi illiterate Nigerian as representing Nigerian thought you find yourself asking that stupid question.

Morphy still having a hard time accepting his reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.