Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind (51097 Views)

16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
K9blunt:

If you know how many times you've repeated the word "Coon" and see nothing wrong, then it is safe to assume you have no witty comebacks, I suggest you think before typing lame comments, young fellow.
Lol'if you think this is about "comebacks" then you are missing the whole point. The point is to highlight your tendency of butt_kissing whites. That my dear sister is connery, I dare repeat it..you are coons.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
wildikeman:

Did I say you didn't live there..? Dimwited hottentot
Lol, or the irony of calling me a 'dimwitted" while you suggested I should google about my own country grin grin effects of dick riding white people

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
K9blunt:

If you know how many times you've repeated the word "Coon" and see nothing wrong, then it is safe to assume you have no witty comebacks, I suggest you think before typing lame comments, young fellow.
And I'll stop using this word the day you stop yapping " whites this, whites that" on every sentence.

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by K9blunt(f): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol'if you think this is about "comebacks" then you are missing the whole point. The point is to highlight your tendency of butt_kissing whites. That my dear sister is connery, I dare repeat it..you are coons.
A comeback doesn't have to be witty, but from the looks of it that's what you've been doing and failing badly at it... Giving tweets as evidence that Nigerians are "coons" and a video of a lady shouting and making little to no sense is pathetic.... Give outstanding proof and also better comments, maybe, just maybe you might be able to drive home what it really is that is bothering your mind which seems to be slipping from your xenophobic head. smiley

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by K9blunt(f): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And I'll stop using this word the day you stop yapping " whites this, whites that" on every sentence.
please show me where I mentioned repeatedly "white this, white that" and also where Nigerians outrightly worship whites (please not twitter evidence).... Other wise you're just whyining like a kid... By the way, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
K9blunt:

A comeback doesn't have to be witty, but from the looks of it that's what you've been doing and failing badly at it... Giving tweets as evidence that Nigerians are "coons" and a video of a lady shouting and making little to no sense is pathetic.... Give outstanding proof and also better comments, maybe, just maybe you might be able to drive home what it really it that is bothering your mind which seems to be slipping from your xenophobic head. smiley
Lol. Ha ha. The term "xenophobia " has lost its sting my sister, you people absolutely abuse this word, it has no meaning none whatsoever.

You think Im calling you coons because of that video? Again you're missing the point.This video is just to butress the point. Im trying to show you the same BS you say to black South Africans you say to African Americans as well. I'm showing you the pattern. A pattern of cooning to whites. Now, If you are really really honest with yourself and not trying to argue for arguing's sake, you know your people, and you know your people absolutely adore whites and whiteness in general.

Nigerians upon engaging South Africans on any media social media the first arguments a Nigerian is gonna raise is the one of white people how we must be thankful to them" or how we were destined to be another Somalia if it weren't for the whites" I've heard this line of reason a million of times an all on all social media and in person which points to me that this is a general way of thinking.
Nigerians on this forum will turn any thread that to has do with SA,a battlefield, a "let's bash blacks SAns and lets praise whites. Anything progressive in SA, Nigerians are the first to tell us that is the work of the whiteman because we are supposedly "lazy " right? All these things you also say to African Americans too hence I pulled that video. Everything progressive in SA is apparently attributable to white people and anything regressive to blacks, which to me points out to a deep-rooted inferiority complex.
Nigerians will make threads on this very forum abou how a whiteman was seen eating Garri" or how so and so marries his oyinbo wife" etc . And you wonder how I keep refering to you as coons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
K9blunt:
please show me where I mentioned repeatedly "white this, white that" and also where Nigerians outrightly worship whites (please not twitter evidence).... Other wise you're just whyining like a kid... By the way, how old are you?
You must read for comprehension dear, your people do that and do that a lot. You can never argue with Nigerians without them waxing lytical about whites, you have a weird obsession with them and whether you deny this or not you also know deep down that is true.

There are tensions between Nigerians in America right now because of Nigerians in Americans looking down on AAs but pander to whites. Ive called the coonery of Nigerians out for many years now on this forum , the evidence is everywhere on this forum alone. I called another idiot out two days ago on another thread where a South African girl committed suicide, one of you ou of the blue says " we must thank whites" out of the blue.

The snapshots of twitter were from honest Nigerians who admit to your house nigga tendencies. You are in denial.

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:

I personally don't kiss whitey's ass but I know you SA's are terrified of them. That much I can attest to.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
morpheus24:

I personally don't kiss whitey's ass but I know you SA's are terrified of them. That much I can attest to.
This is predictable

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:

There are tensions between Nigerians in America right now because of Nigerians in Americans looking down on AAs but pander to whites. Ive called the coonery of Nigerians out for many years now on this forum , the evidence is everywhere on this forum alone. I called another idiot out two days ago on another thread where a South African girl committed suicide, one of you ou of the blue says " we must thank whites" out of the blue.

The snapshots of twitter were from honest Nigerians who admit to your house nigga tendencies. You are in denial.

Where do you get this false notion of tensions in between Nigerians and AA's. Have you left your enclave in Alexander to investigate that matter.

The real story is that there are groups of AA's who are beginning to see foreigners as a threat to their advancements in America and this includes all groups of "foreigners". Groups such as ADOS, Black Hebrew Israelites and the likes are the ones that perpetuate a false narrative of Nigerians and Africans in general. These groups are similar to your groups in SA such as your #SouthAfricans first movement.

These groups usually pick on the most vulnerable in society to advance their agendas as they create "false" enemies in an attempt to galvanize a base.

We thank God the AA as a group are far more intelligent and do not fall for these narratives and gimmicks unlike some Saffers.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
This is predictable

What yo scared you have no where to hide on Nairaland anymore.

Don't fret I am only on here occasionally but when I am. I wreck havoc on your azzes.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol. Ha ha. The term "xenophobia " has lost its sting my sister, you people absolutely abuse this word, it has no meaning none whatsoever.

You think Im calling you coons because of that video? Again you're missing the point.This video is just to butress the point. Im trying to show you the same BS you say to black South Africans you say to African Americans as well. I'm showing you the pattern. A pattern of cooning to whites. Now, If you are really really honest with yourself and not trying to argue for arguing's sake, you know your people, and you know your people absolutely adore whites and whiteness in general.

Nigerians upon engaging South Africans on any media social media the first arguments a Nigerian is gonna raise is the one of white people how we must be thankful to them" or how we were destined to be another Somalia if it weren't for the whites" I've heard this line of reason a million of times an all on all social media and in person which points to me that this is a general way of thinking.
Nigerians on this forum will turn any thread that to has do with SA,a battlefield, a "let's bash blacks SAns and lets praise whites. Anything progressive in SA, Nigerians are the first to tell us that is the work of the whiteman because we are supposedly "lazy " right? All these things you also say to African Americans too hence I pulled that video. Everything progressive in SA is apparently attributable to white people and anything regressive to blacks, which to me points out to a deep-rooted inferiority complex.
Nigerians will make threads on this very forum abou how a whiteman was seen eating Garri" or how so and so marries his oyinbo wife" etc . And you wonder how I keep refering to you as coons.

All I can say about this point is that the DA which is funded mostly by White Jewish monopoly capital based in the Western cape is slowly taking over governing in South Africa. The white man is slowly crawling his way back into power, they just use black-face tactics now.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
morpheus24:

Where do you get this false notion of tensions in between Nigerians and AA's. Have you left your enclave in Alexander to investigate that matter.

The real story is that there are groups of AA's who are beginning to see foreigners as a threat to their advancements in America and this includes all groups of "foreigners". Groups such as ADOS, Black Hebrew Israelites and the likes are the ones that perpetuate a false narrative of Nigerians and Africans in general. These groups are similar to your groups in SA such as your #SouthAfricans first movement.

These groups usually pick on the most vulnerable in society to advance their agendas as they create "false" enemies in an attempt to galvanize a base.

We thank God the AA as a group are far more intelligent and do not fall for these narratives and gimmicks unlike some Saffers.
Your tendency of speculating where I'm based therefore I should know 1 and 2 won't work with me, whether I'm based in Alex or Balito is irrelevant to my points.
Lol, call African Americans "intelligent" here on this forum to prove a point but your brethren in the states call them "lazy"and "entitled" to appease white people. You aren't fooling anyone here

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
morpheus24:

All I can say about this point is that the DA which is funded mostly by White Jewish monopoly capital based in the Western cape is slowly taking over governing in South Africa. The white man is slowly crawling his way back into power, they just use black-face tactics now.
All I can say is your people need a complete mindshift, whites are human with flesh and blood and mistakes etc. Lol. ...can't believe I'm typing this

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Your tendency of speculating where I'm based therefore I should know 1 and 2 won't work with me, whether I'm based in Alex or Balito is irrelevant to my points.
Lol, call African Americans "intelligent" here on this forum to prove a point but your brethren in the states call them "lazy"and "entitled" to appease white people. You aren't fooling anyone here

There are stark similarities btw the South African experience and the AA experience which warrant the stigma and name calling in reference to "laziness" and "entitlement". The issue is derived from the fact that like South Africans there is a "conditioning" of the minds of these respective groups that takes place over a long period of time under an oppressive regime that results in several verifiable instances where a groups that have suffered these indignities do feel a sense of "entitlement". This is without a doubt a reality and the average immigrant including Nigerians in America jump on this assumption without a full understanding of the history or implications of their statements. Their accusations are not entirely incorrect but they are likewise not fully correct when put in full context.

While the above statement is a reality the general relationship between AA's and Africans in general and "Nigerians" in particular is not as you paint it to be. It is far more different in comparison to the relationship between Nigerians in South Africa and Saffers themselves. Unfortunately a majority group of Nigerians that end up in South Africa are of a certain socio economic class and back ground which lends to these tensions in South Africa.

Fortunately for the Americans a majority of the inflow of Nigerians are of a higher socio economic background thus the better overall relationship between the two groups.

Though your statement is somewhat true when put in real context it does not defend your overall assumption of the two realities that exist in the respective countries neh!
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
morpheus24:

There are stark similarities btw the South African experience and the AA experience which warrant the stigma and name calling in reference to "laziness" and "entitlement". The issue is derived from the fact that like South Africans there is "conditioning" of the mind that takes place over a long period of oppression that results in several verifiable instances where a groups that have suffered these indignities do feel a sense of "entitlement". This is without a doubt a reality and the average immigrant including Nigerians in America jump on this assumption without full understanding the history or implications of their statements. Their accusations are not entirely incorrect but they are likewise not correct when put in full context.

While the above statement is a reality the general relationship between Africans in general and "Nigerians" in particular is not as you paint it to be. It is far more different in comparison to the relationship between Nigerians in South Africa and Saffers themselves. Unfortunately a majority group of Nigerians that end up in South Africa are of a certain socio economic class and back ground which lends to these tensions in South Africa.

Fortunately for the Americans a majority of the inflow of Nigerians are of a higher socio economic background thus the better overall relationship between the two groups.

Though your statement is somewhat true when put in real context it does not defend your overall assumption of the two realities that exist in the respective countries neh!
what is it then that has "conditioned" an average Nigerian to be so obsessed/enthralled/captivated bey white people because trust me this phenomenon also does exist.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
All I can say is your people need a complete mindshift, whites are human with flesh and blood and mistakes etc. Lol. ...can't believe I'm typing this

Nigerians in "general" do not come in contact with White people as regular as do Saffers do thus the "awe" factor that is present but you Saffers miss the pint when they mention the fact that you would not be where you were today if not for Whites in terms of Infrastructure, strong and developed political systems and a sophisticated economy. This is fact.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
what is it then that has "conditioned" an average Nigerian to be so obsessed/enthralled/captivated bey white people because trust me this phenomenon also does exist.

The lack of exposure to "whitey" in general. You will never here such statements from Nigerians that have lived over seas and have general interactions with "whitey" on a constant basis.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=morpheus24 post=107925536]

Nigerians in "general" do not come in contact with White people as regular as do Saffers do thus the "awe" factor that is present but you Saffers miss the pint when they mention the fact that you would not be where you were today if not for Whites in terms of Infrastructure, strong and developed political systems and a sophisticated economy. This is fact.

[/quote[b]]It is not a fact because we simply do not know[/b][b][/b], we could have been better or could have been worse, there's simply no way of knowing. To say we would have been "another somalia" like your countrymen are fond of saying is presumptuous and smacks of bitterness. The fact that you even think this is "fact",to me it immediately puts you in that "average Nigerian awed by white people" bracket because it implies without whites you'll be underdeveloped even though there's proof of the contrary around the world.

You can be awed by the novelty of white people without thinking they're superior than you, and many Nigerians fall in into this trap, they believe whites are innately is superior than them, Nigerians even attribute the building of a windmill in SA to whites, that becomes a problem
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
morpheus24:

The lack of exposure to "whitey" in general. You will never here such statements from Nigerians that have lived over seas and have general interactions with "whitey" on a constant basis.
The same overseas Nigerians are accused of house nigga mentality by African Americans for example.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
It is not a fact because we simply do not know, we could have been better or could have been worse, there's simply no way of knowing. To say we would have been "another somalia" like your countrymen are fond of saying is presumptuous and smacks of bitterness. The fact that you even think this is "fact",to me it immediately puts you in that "average Nigerian awed by white people" bracket because it implies without whites you'll be underdeveloped even though there's proof of the contrary around the world.

Point 1. The statement that states that "South Africa would have been like Somali if not for whites is not a factual statement but an opinion. If you are pained by that then that's just your sensitivity azz in play.

Point 2. We are not dealing with "what ifs" when the statement "you are better off because you inherited a fully functioning democratic systems and infrastructure from whites". That statement is factual supported by evidence that is verifiable and that which supports the claim made by Nigerians in this instance.

There are 54 countries in African and very few functioning democracies when compared to democracies in western countries. Whites controlled these institutions in South Africa for 400+ years and governed in a far more different manner than in comparison to other colonial establishments in other countries in Africa. The democracies that were controlled by the white minority mirrored the same patterns as those in far more developed democracies in the West. Check and balances were strong and fully instituted thus the better functioning system you have in SA today.

What you conflate or confuse is that you assume this statement means that you are "incapable' of building or sustaining such a system, that can only be proven over a good period of time.

IronGalaxy:

You can be awed by the novelty of white people without thinking they're superior than you, and many Nigerians fall in into this trap, they believe innately is superior than them, Nigerians even attribute the building of a windmill to whites, that becomes a problem

The term 'superior' needs to be used in the right context for those accusations to make sense. Whites are superior or advanced in several aspects however this does not mean blacks are incapable of becoming superior. Its like conflating smartness with intelligence. They are two different things.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The same overseas Nigerians are accused of house nigga mentality by African Americans for example.

That's because AA have an antagonistic relationship with Whites. The "angry" ebonic speaking black man is the supposed default perception or interpretation for anyone black from the Western hemisphere.

ergo when an African American sees any Nigerian using proper English and engaging his fellow white counterpart in the workplace or outside on the streets he interprets this in the best way he can based on his experience with whites and labels that interaction the "UNCLE TOM" hose nigger negro.

The sad ness is this AA is limited by his experience in America and cannot interpret any scenarios outside of it so he interprets it as what makes the most sense to him, much like the average Saffer don't you think?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
morpheus24:

That's because AA have an antagonistic relationship with Whites. The "angry" ebonic speaking black man is the supposed default perception or interpretation for anyone black from the Western hemisphere.

e[b]rgo when an African American sees any Nigerian using proper English and engaging his fellow white counterpart in the workplace or outside on the streets he interprets this in the best way he can based on his experience with whites and labels that interaction the "UNCLE TOM" hose nigger negro. [/b]

The sad ness is this AA is limited by his experience in America and cannot interpret any scenarios outside of it so he interprets it as what makes the most sense to him, much like the average Saffer don't you think?
Lol, oh the typical "it's because they are jealous of us" narrative, thought as much!. 1. You are also falling into the trap of lumping all black Americans as these people who only speak "Ebonics" right? much like how an average white Americans sees them..smh. This goes deeper than the use language .Listen to the African American lady talking>As a South African I identified with the things she raised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mWRx0cR6CE&t=96s

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
wildikeman:

Yet you took help from us.. When did we run to you during our civil unrest.. Presumptions up and down. Mandela even sort help from Nigeria.. Google it. Trust me your head wouldn't implode

Keep telling yourself that.South Africans went toe to toe with Apartheid police without outside help.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
morpheus24:

Point 1. The statement that states that "South Africa would have been like Somali if not for whites is not a factual statement but an opinion. If you are pained by that then that's just your sensitivity azz in play.

Point 2. We are not dealing with "what ifs" when the statement "you are better off because you inherited a fully functioning democratic systems and infrastructure from whites". That statement is factual supported by evidence that is verifiable and that which supports the claim made by Nigerians in this instance.

There are 54 countries in African and very few functioning democracies when compared to democracies in western countries. Whites controlled these institutions in South Africa for 400+ years and governed in a far more different manner than in comparison to other colonial establishments in other countries in Africa. The democracies that were controlled by the white minority mirrored the same patterns as those in far more developed democracies in the West. Check and balances were strong and fully instituted thus the better functioning system you have in SA today.

What you conflate or confuse is that you assume this statement means that you are "incapable' of building or sustaining such a system, that can only be proven over a good period of time.

The term 'superior' needs to be used in the right context for those accusations to make sense. Whites are superior or advanced in several aspects however this does not mean blacks are incapable of becoming superior. Its like conflating smartness with intelligence. They are two different things.
Point.1 The Somalia example was used to prove that your countrymen place so much currency in white people that the mere thought of their removal will result into a "Somaila" type situation. Most definitely not sensitivity

Point 2. You cannot inherit something you helped build. You can't! whether we had whites or not we would have had infrastructure regardless. Your assessment is not a fact but a theory, something becomes fact when proven. I find that many Africans romanticize white settlement in South Africa, these people held us back in many ways.

Point 3. Because Africa has 54 countries and very few have functioning democracies doesn't mean we would have fell into the same trap because again we simply do not know, Africa and Africans aren't a monolith .As much as you have a Yemen and a Syria in the Arab world, you also have the UAE and Qatar.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Keep telling yourself that.South Africans went toe to toe with Apartheid police without outside help.
This idiot keep insisting we must Google our own history,like we don't know Nigerians didn't die for our freedom grin grin Wonders!

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, oh the typical "it's because they are jealous of us" narrative, thought as much!. 1. You are also falling into the trap of lumping all black Americans as these people who only speak "Ebonics" right? much like how an average white Americans sees them..smh. This goes deeper than the use language .Listen to the African American lady talking>As a South African I identified with the things she raised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mWRx0cR6CE&t=96s

The lady in the video is a little too 'extra" if you ask me but lets calm down and address the real points She raises.

Point 1. The perception of Africans against AA is a 2 way streak born out of a lack of knowledge of each others experiences. If you were paying attention properly you would see that I addressed this in my previous posts. The general narrative perpetuated by the media of African Americans is one of the "angry" ebonic speaking gun shooting, purse snatching person and this narrative is what informs the perception of Africans who believe that African Americans are wasting away opportunities they have.

Likewise the Africans first contact with AA is that of disdain. Before cultures became visible through social media and increased travel of AA to Africa. The African was seen as a "jungle booty scratcher" who rode on elephants, lived in huts and hunted Animals all day. Therefore AA are as guilty of this cross perception as the Nigerians so that ignorance cancels the other out.

Point 2. You noticed that the woman in the video mentions these comments emanated from "Nigerians" in Nigeria in particular.

Point 3. I do not generalize because I have experienced America and so come from a point of knowledge and not assumptions. There are AA's of many persuasions so you cannot lump them all in one category, however i can testify that the Nigerian and American relations in America is not what you make it appear to be and the interactions are far more pleasant than in comparison to Nigeria and SA and I have made my observations as to why that this.

Point 4. The evidence you present is anecdotal at best. I can likewise post the below to support my own points neh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYKix8a1nXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmC8d8wxOx4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9KfDHN2aeE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1so1OswmY4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKYmSOTTDvw
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
This idiot keep insisting we must Google our own history,like we don't know Nigerians didn't die for our freedom grin grin Wonders!

They keep inserting themselves into our history.These people are desperate for relevancy.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Point.1 The Somalia example was used to prove that your countrymen place so much currency in white people that the mere thought of their removal will result into a "Somaila" type situation. Most definitely not sensitivity

you are entitled to this "opinion" as much as the person who believes your country becomes a Somali situation.

Point 2. You can inherit something you helped build. if you want to go in-depth into this point then we will.

IronGalaxy:

You can't! whether we had whites or not we would have had infrastructure regardless. Your assessment is not a fact but a theory, something becomes fact when proven.

You are simply trying to dance around logic here. You are now dealing in a hypothetical. Every country is Africa has some sort of infrastructure after colonial rule. This is not the point being contended. Stop creating a strawman argument.

IronGalaxy:

I find that many Africans romanticize white settlement in South Africa, these people held us back in many ways.

You are straw manning the argument again. This has nothing to do with what the factual point being addressed. Stay on point.

IronGalaxy:

Point 3. Because Africa has 54 countries and very few have functioning democracies doesn't mean we would have fell into the same trap because again we simply do not know, Africa and Africans aren't a monolith .As much as you have a Yemen and a Syria in the Arab world, you also have the UAE and Qatar.

This is a strawman argument again. The point is not that you would or would have not fall into the same trap. The point is the inference on the long standing settlement and relationship with Whites in South Africa is evidential as having influence on the present outcome and dynamics of the inherited democracy in SA. FACTS!
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by morpheus24: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
JaceBlaze:

They keep inserting themselves into our history.These people are desperate for relevancy.

We have undoubtedly been inserted in your history, in what capacity is the debate.

Case in point the below individual made his way to Nigeria on exile when the Apartheid govt was after him and lived and very likely died in Nigeria so you see we are there they just don't tell you.

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Weren't they also colonised undecided What's he talking about undecided

They function with chicken brains.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
morpheus24:

you are entitled to this "opinion" as much as the person who believes your country becomes a Somali situation.

Point 2. You can inherit something you helped build. if you want to go in-depth into this point then we will.

You are simply trying to dance around logic here. You are now dealing in a hypothetical. Every country is Africa has some sort of infrastructure after colonial rule. This is not the point being contended. Stop creating a strawman argument.

You are straw manning the argument again. This has nothing to do with what the factual point being addressed. Stay on point.

This is a strawman argument again. The point is not that you would or would have not fall into the same trap. The point is the inference on the long standing settlement and relationship with Whites in South Africa is evidential as having influence on the present outcome and dynamics of the inherited democracy in SA. FACTS!
You've basically said nothing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / 11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.