Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind (51106 Views)

16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
BlackfireX:
SA very backward

They should thank the white , if not he'll hellfire will be rejecting them
And this I assume is progressive.

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by DropsMic(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
BlackfireX:

Probably retrogressing ...but we are trying to make it work

But you zulu shakas hide behind the good works of the white ..but your dark hearts are still irredeemable

Read my signature you ignorant fella
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
JAWBONE:
Lionessza, TMKSouth, IronGalaxy

Na who cause this one again?

May her soul Rest In Peace
How should I know?

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
treatise:
Xenophobia, Bullying , South Africa.
Cutlism, ritual killing, qhite worshipping, Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
BlackfireX:
SA very backward

They should thank the white , if not he'll hellfire will be rejecting them
oh and lest I forget

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by khiaa(f): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
sad
Thunderfayayou:

No matter how we pretend to be civilised. Oyibo People will always be first and we'll never take their place
Shut up!!! White people aren't first in anything and they commit suicide everyday. Stop being so ignorant.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by treatise: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Cutlism, ritual killing, qhite worshipping, Nigeria

All join.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Between SA and Nigeria which is more useless
I think deep down you know the answer to that.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

*Scratching my head trying to make sense of the bolded part* What do segregation and xenophobia got to do with bullying in schools? shocked
or suicide for that matter..(.sighs)..the thinking on this forum leaves a lot to be desired.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
BlackfireX:

Probably retrogressing ...but we are trying to make it work

But you zulu shakas hide behind the good works of the white ..but your dark hearts are still irredeemable
oh cry us a river coon. Why do you Nigerians worship white people so much? I swear its so confusing to us South Africans. This thread is about a young girl who committed suicide but here you are yapping about the "good work of white people " what does this story got to do with white people?
Gosh you people are embarrassing!

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
or suicide for that matter..(.sighs)..the thinking on this forum leaves a lot to be desired.

Like bruh! there's zero correlation there angry

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Very bad
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by dazzlingd(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
She left your insane world to continue her journey somewhere else.

World of fools ..

Farewell gifted one, u were a solution but the world is too dumb to appreciate u
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
iboboyswag:

A society that teaches its young that others are different (lower often) breeds a lot of ills one of which is bully. Children lacking tolerance for other children they perceive as being better than.

Does this throw some light.

Then I guess in your case bullying & suicide statistics must be skyrocketing since tribalism in Nigeria is rife, isn't that another form of segregation?

If you read the whole story on this thread you'd have discovered that the teenager committed suicide because she was bullied for having a spiritual calling & was accused of witchcraft.It is still beyond me how you pinned segregation on to this shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Then I guess in your case bullying & suicide statistics must be skyrocketing since tribalism in Nigeria is rife, isn't that another form of segregation?

If you read the whole story on this thread you'd have discovered that the teenager committed suicide because she was bullied for having a spiritual calling & was accused of witchcraft.It is still beyond me how you pinned segregation on to this shocked undecided
You know why? He wants to spin it and put the "white element in the whole stroty" so he can end up praising whites and demozing blacks, ive seen it too many times. Nigerians are probably the biggest coons in Africa, i swear.

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by LeSudAfricaine: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

No matter how we pretend to be civilised. Oyibo People will always be first and we'll never take their place
grin grin Even on this thread coons show up.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by LeSudAfricaine: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You know why? He wants to spin it and put the "white element in the whole stroty" so he can end up praising whites and demozing blacks, ive seen it too many times. [b]Nigerians are probably the biggest coons in Africa, i s[/b]wear.
Bro.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by LeSudAfricaine: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Chevrolet076:
What's the spiritual gift she has anyway?
Clairvoyance, soothsaying .the ability to connect with the other side

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by iboboyswag(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

The point is how the South African society molds the youth to hate. The Tribalism you read on nairaland is quite different from what is obtainable in the real society.

Nigerians coexist very well offline. Don't let the internet fool you.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You know why? He wants to spin it and put the "white element in the whole stroty" so he can end up praising whites and demozing blacks, ive seen it too many times. Nigerians are probably the biggest coons in Africa, i swear.

LoL when it comes to coonery they are in the class of their own.Go to some YouTube channels and see even African Americans dumbfounded by the level at which Nigerians worship white people.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
All black South Africans are xenophobic nyaope pigs....all of them grin
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by Gmajor(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
What are you talking about?
The people bullying her are most likely not her friends
Deborah98:
Parents and guardians be careful of who your children and wards keep as friends. Most of them have been talked out of the way of good morals and sound judgment. Some of them can't differentiate between right and wrong. Not all of us have the privilege of overcoming bullying and negative energy from friends especially people within your circle. I remembered when I was bullied for being a lefty and having speech problem. I talk really fast and you can barely hear what I say. Well all these never mattered neither did I take them to heart cos if I had done,I know what the outcome would have been. Let's be guided as we guide the people under us.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
iboboyswag:

The point is how the South African society molds the youth to hate. The Tribalism you read on nairaland is quite different from what is obtainable in the real society.

Nigerians coexist very well offline. Don't let the internet fool you.

What a reach.South Africa has by far the most cosmopolitan youth in the whole of Africa.If we preach hate then why is it that when you guys run away from your civil and political wars South Africa is always the country y'all run to...the math ain't mathing now does it.

If your tribalism only ends on NL then how do you explain the unrests in many parts of your country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by Thunderfayayou: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
khiaa:
sad
Shut up!!! White people aren't first in anything and they commit suicide everyday. Stop being so ignorant.

Carry your frustrations and depression comot for my face imbec!le. No be me cause your wahala
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by Sterope(f): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
She is in a better place.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by khiaa(f): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

Carry your frustrations and depression comot for my face imbec!le. No be me cause your wahala

My frustration is caused by. ignorant mor.ons like yourself who put whites on a damn pedestal. Stop embarrassing Black people.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
All black South Africans are xenophobic nyaope pigs....all of them grin
And sadly, you are probably the biggest coons in the black world.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by iboboyswag(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
JaceBlaze:

What a reach.South Africa has by far the most cosmopolitan youth in the whole of Africa.If we preach hate then why is it that when you guys run away from your civil and political wars South Africa is always the country y'all run to...the math ain't mathing now does it.

If your tribalism only ends on NL then how do you explain the unrests in many parts of your country?

I don't want this to become an us vs them.

I have said what I have said, and would choose to leave it at that. If you don't agree. Good! Your points are duly noted

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by JaceBlaze: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
iboboyswag:

I don't want this to become an us vs them.

I have said what I have said, and would choose to leave it at that. If you don't agree. Good! Your points are duly noted

I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TheGift: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Her devastated family is demanding that bullying at schools must be addressed to prevent similar tragedies.

Can we all do something to contribute to making the above a reality.

It could be as small as teaching your child (or another’s) why not to be a bully and how best to deal with bullies.
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by TheGift: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And sadly, you are probably the biggest coons in the black world.

Lol, Looks like some goons just learnt about the word; “Coons”
Re: 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind by IronGalaxy: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
TheGift:

Lol, Looks like some goons just learnt about the word; “Coons”
I'd love to take all the credit but ..it's your own honest countrymen who're calling out the coonery....Coon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

11 Factors That Can Destroy Male Fertility / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.