Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology (52036 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by GoldenSpec: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
The eleribu omo no even get handwriting undecided
Maybe it was the reason the guy no hug am grin
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Jeremani: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Them go soon label you misogynistic grin
E no go show for my results
And e no stop to dey fall em hand grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by jc4real(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
theamazonguru:

Very funny.
English no be our mother's language jare.
It's only a 2nd language. Yes it is our official language. Our agreed lingua franca.
Once you can communicate and the other person understands, English don do her job. Case closed.
The rest na shakara level. Forget, Syntax and lexis.

Which language does a man from China speak? Chinese right ?
Which language does a man from Germany speak? German right ?
What language does a man from France speak? French right?

These guys communicate in their mother's tongue.
They are not seen as illiterate or less developed or less humans because of that.

I have a friend, a Nigerian, Who schools in China. She told me all their text books are written in Chinese.
Her first job is to translate that Chinese to English before she understands anything.

So tell me why those guys won't understand what they are being taught in their mother's tongue.
But we for Nigeria we sabi English pass Oyibo self, Lori iro. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.
My wife reads her Bible in her language (Ibo). I no blame her ooh. As long as it helps her to connect with what she reads. In fact me sef don start to dey do same. Imagine I can read 4 different translations before I understand some verses. No be the same English them take write those translations? They are just playing with words from one version to the other.

My boss is a French man, who hardly speaks English. His English is below average. I can say on the scale of 10, I will; rate him 2/10. But this guy is a genius. He just landed in Nigeria 2 months ago. You need to see the innovations he has brought in, new IT system he has built for adoption in our operation.
This is the same organization I have worked for the pass 10 years, all of us just dey speak grammar Lori iro.
We sabi speak. Yes. We know our job yes.
Come and see our reports, choiiii so so grammar.
But he no pass that level.
E no translate to nothing.
French guy came in and saw what we all never saw in years. Na only to dey spot each other's error we sabi.

Oga free the young girl.
If you sabi, good for you.
Hope the grammar is taking you to great heights and helping you achieve incredibly awesome things.

Na that one be the Koko.

For your information, I had A in English, when waec was still waec , not today that miracle center is everywhere.
My comment is not coming out of hatred for the language. Not at all.

Too much respek for u.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Namdeenero:
That English there is enough reason not to forgive her even if she buys a private jet for him.. People still write “Am” instead of “I am” or “I’m” in this age of smart phones and autocorrect angry angry
I'm sure you done buy the latest Lexus with your English..

PIOFFESSOR.. sad
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wicked bobo
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by fairwilliams: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
Wicked bobo
The guy do d ryt thn
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Champneys: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
My own daughter no fit dey this kind situation.

I trust myself. grin
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Look at the ghetto trash of a BF..like attracts like.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by kingsceemark(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Children of evil generation, this is what your parents sent you to go and learn in school
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 23, 2021
If this was a movie The title would be : Never Wife A Hoe na only that one go make dem vex enter the room.. see how the other guy dey match match all the balloons.. The banny do their guy strong thing grin
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by ThatFairGuy: 1:41am On Nov 23, 2021
There's a way pocohantasss describe this kinda people that gives me joy.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by NoFucksToGive: 3:32am On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
OloshoMan:
See the ugly trash she's dating b'cos of yahoo money... Seems he's cashing out at the moment that's why she's stuck with the emotionless rhino-looking nigga,

and how's she comfortable in a room full of touts
[/s]

Shut up man
You talk too much
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by slex(m): 4:58am On Nov 23, 2021
Lol. It's the guy stomping on the balloons for me.

You see organized scenario, you come go de burst Ballon.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by nathpope(m): 5:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Loreettaa:
Tomorrow, one simp will marry this, and say "I'm lucky to have her."

Words on marble
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by enitdan(m): 5:22am On Nov 23, 2021
You're so on point! The guy has simply moved on
SmartPolician:

The guy is probably a Yahoo boy and she doesn't know that her womb has been used to renew his subscription. grin

The guy is no longer interested in the relationship because his mission has been accomplished. cheesy
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by jimtemi1: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2021
siofra:
Why will you kneel down to apologize to your boyfriend?
some boy friend pass husband o, girl can do anything as long as comfort n money is involved the stupid girl may not be kneeling for her father At home like that
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by anthonyuncle(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2021
younglleo:
Nwata nwoke yahoo, na nwatanwanyi iberibe! Stupid love!
These are the type of girls after being useless in school, the start looking for one useless simp to marry!

mama nkechi!
give this dede one crate and ten plates of pepper soup,
I'll pay
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by yetty247(f): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Owo Abu
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by robortonia: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Money dey na

If i get money eh.....

I go date all the women..cos am on a mission
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Truvelisback(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

This man. Mr.Tunji, is it your knees?
grin
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by alphaNomega: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2021
theamazonguru:

Very funny.
English no be our mother's language jare.
It's only a 2nd language. Yes it is our official language. Our agreed lingua franca.
Once you can communicate and the other person understands, English don do her job. Case closed.
The rest na shakara level. Forget, Syntax and lexis.

Which language does a man from China speak? Chinese right ?
Which language does a man from Germany speak? German right ?
What language does a man from France speak? French right?

These guys communicate in their mother's tongue.
They are not seen as illiterate or less developed or less humans because of that.

I have a friend, a Nigerian, Who schools in China. She told me all their text books are written in Chinese.
Her first job is to translate that Chinese to English before she understands anything.

So tell me why those guys won't understand what they are being taught in their mother's tongue.
But we for Nigeria we sabi English pass Oyibo self, Lori iro. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.
My wife reads her Bible in her language (Ibo). I no blame her ooh. As long as it helps her to connect with what she reads. In fact me sef don start to dey do same. Imagine I can read 4 different translations before I understand some verses. No be the same English them take write those translations? They are just playing with words from one version to the other.

My boss is a French man, who hardly speaks English. His English is below average. I can say on the scale of 10, I will; rate him 2/10. But this guy is a genius. He just landed in Nigeria 2 months ago. You need to see the innovations he has brought in, new IT system he has built for adoption in our operation.
This is the same organization I have worked for the pass 10 years, all of us just dey speak grammar Lori iro.
We sabi speak. Yes. We know our job yes.
Come and see our reports, choiiii so so grammar.
But he no pass that level.
E no translate to nothing.
French guy came in and saw what we all never saw in years. Na only to dey spot each other's error we sabi.

Oga free the young girl.
If you sabi, good for you.
Hope the grammar is taking you to great heights and helping you achieve incredibly awesome things.

Na that one be the Koko.

For your information, I had A in English, when waec was still waec , not today that miracle center is everywhere.
My comment is not coming out of hatred for the language. Not at all.

Honestly I used to be bothered about this "am" thing.

Right now I couldn't care less about its use except in official or academic writing because English is our Lingua Franca, not mother tongue.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by omoba2012(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2021
This really cranked me up...

See the ugly trash she's dating b'cos of yahoo money... Seems he's cashing out at the moment that's why she's stuck with the

emotionless rhino-looking nigga, (this really got me)

No disrespect ..nigerian babes are really weird

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by adeolamighty: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=107865182]
Wehdone Prof. Wolele soloyinka[/quots
Such a daft comment from hole in your face
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Gerrard59(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2021
Loreettaa:
And her parents will tell you "she's in school".
Probably cheated on the young man who looks like a G-boy by the way.
By the time this one's 30, I wonder how many abortions she'd have done, seeing she's ready to do anything to keep a man.
Tomorrow, one simp will marry this, and say "I'm lucky to have her."

The future of marriage in Nigeria will be interesting to witness as the Internet has records of individuals' activities when they were much younger.

That aside, your username reminds me of a Nairalander who was a known feminist - LorettaU.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Erastuslove: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2021
SmartPolician:

The guy is probably a Yahoo boy and she doesn't know that her womb has been used to renew his subscription. grin

The guy is no longer interested in the relationship because his mission has been accomplished. cheesy
you got it right in
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Joe4real1988(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2021
QueenJay96:
Me as a relationship counselor:
So na this guy dey make you cry sef?
E no even fine.
Guy na guy dear, irrespective of anything.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by tammie24: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Namdeenero:
That English there is enough reason not to forgive her even if she buys a private jet for him.. People still write “Am” instead of “I am” or “I’m” in this age of smart phones and autocorrect angry angry
as in eh
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Dami12345: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2021
temitope27:
Sometimes it's good to dey smoke Igbo, u go dey reason well, I feel that nigga
I swear.
You confirm

1 Like

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by OkuFaba(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2021
temitope27:
Sometimes it's good to dey smoke Igbo, u go dey reason well, I feel that nigga
you get the point now??

His thoughts was completely different from theirs. Dude is feeling so alright l, needs no bloody apology
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by mk3jax: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Abeg, leave him alone. Doesn't she know she's a woman and she has power. I would never beg a man repeatedly. If I beg you once or twice and you do shakara for me, you're history in less than a week. grin grin

What has the power done for all the women living in poverty? Power is relative and there are too many more girls than guys, so it is still the survival of the fittest for girls/ women as you all have to compete among yourselves for thesame few men with resources.
Also, don't confuse power to get a man to sleep with you with power to keep a man after sleeping with you.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by BRATISLAVA: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2021
OloshoMan:
See the ugly trash she's dating b'cos of yahoo money... Seems he's cashing out at the moment that's why she's stuck with the emotionless rhino-looking nigga,

Lol.

Did the guy offend you?

This kind of trashy love is unappetizing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.