Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology (52042 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Iamziggy: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
QueenJay96:
Me as a relationship counselor:
So na this guy dey make you cry sef?
E no even fine.

But she like am like dat
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1406690/girl-gets-reaction-boyfriend-spends-money-surprise-apology-photos-video/
There is no real love these period, allow us to enjoy alone this year December! Not after, ranting and making noise that you will expose the nigga on how he is making his money and you want to come back to finish him. You're fake! Fake I said!

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Sheriman(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
If somebody in her neighborhood who really knows this bitch and asked her from her parent. Her mother will happily replied Toluwani or Sheyifunmi or Omolola or Opeyemi or Adebimpe or Adeola my daughter is in school grin grin grin grin

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Debbe:
She's a vagabond
The future is transgendered
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by afamaustin(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
All this Yahoo boys sef
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by vikgreen01(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some girls will start yelling on some guys screening a lady thoroughly. They keep saying accept a lady as she is. When a lady knowingly wasted her life away now they will want another guy to bear the burnt. Looking at this one wasting her life away with a randy guy but well she will learn the hard way.

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by candidbabe(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Who is the boyfriend?
This bag of beans.
Mtscheeeew
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by vikgreen01(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ykc2:
Small small Yahoo boys grin

I swear

Nd someone is saying the guy might have 50 mil in his account. 50m ko
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by nedekid: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
See fine yellow small wasting time on this chewing gum boy.
Na wah oh, when betta sugar daddies are available undecided
Abeg who get the smally number, I am asking for a friend.

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
What a useless lifestyle
grin grin na girl wey kneel down the beg news,I will be reading henceforth.

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by wike54(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
OloshoMan:
See the ugly trash she's dating b'cos of yahoo money... Seems he's cashing out at the moment that's why she's stuck with the emotionless rhino-looking nigga,

and how's she comfortable in a room full of touts

Oga rest
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Tapout(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
The guy bursting the balloons is a legend cheesy cheesy

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
she obviously cheat on him and the guy na her jackpot, alaye no send her because na him dey take care of her bills

when you take care of a lady 90% bills you no go ever respect her or value her. lady lost their value easily when they feel they can exchange their dignity for money that can't last

so unfortunate, na why I dey buckle up, my daughters must not wait for any man to live/survive

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Munzy14(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
SmartPolician:

The guy is probably a Yahoo boy and she doesn't know that her womb has been used to renew his subscription. grin

The guy is no longer interested in the relationship because his mission has been accomplished. cheesy
How sure are with this fable?
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Ogbanga0913: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
When you don’t know what you’re worth, you’d end up being somebody’s rag.

“Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.”
― Shannon L. Alder

And for the guy that recorded this, shared it, and for the one that brought this online thereby humiliating her even more… Thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuundeeer!!!.

Eyaa! Pele,na ya niece baa.
I c sey e pain u Wella but stay strong u ear. cool

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Loreettaa:
And her parents will tell you "she's in school".
Probably cheated on the young man who looks like a G-boy by the way.
By the time this one's 30, I wonder how many abortions she'd have done, seeing she's ready to do anything to keep a man.
Tomorrow, one simp will marry this, and say "I'm lucky to have her."
Fact is that men will always end up marrying a used product. Remember they themselves used others.

No hard feeling. Saying am lucky has nothing to do with whether she is chasis or used.
Unfortunately nobody would be lucky both the husband and the wife.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Loreettaa: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Fact is that men will always end up marrying a used product. Remember they themselves used others.

No hard feeling. Saying am lucky has nothing to do with whether she is chasis or used.
Unfortunately nobody would be lucky both the husband and the wife.
Not a woman whose destiny has probably been used by this chap.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by suffering: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Namdeenero:
That English there is enough reason not to forgive her even if she buys a private jet for him.. People still write “Am” instead of “I am” or “I’m” in this age of smart phones and autocorrect angry angry
It makes me wonder if their phones’ autocorrect is in Hindi, Arabic or Telugu. Plenty of them dey Nairaland.
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by suffering: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
1. Yahoo boy.
2. Internet skit.

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Nyascobar1414: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Abeg, leave him alone. Doesn't she know she's a woman and she has power. I would never beg a man repeatedly. If I beg you once or twice and you do shakara for me, you're history in less than a week. grin grin

This one that your butts is down..

Who you wan impress again??

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by SmartPolician: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Munzy14:

How sure are with this fable?

He told me in my DM tongue
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Socialsunny14(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
Why will you kneel down to apologize to your boyfriend?
She for lie down abi?
Lazzzy assss people
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Babastrong(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Spoilt lives. born by mistake, survived by mistake and live by mistake. tueh!

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Aduroja123(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
He don use her grin grin grin
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by gstream: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Abeg, leave him alone. Doesn't she know she's a woman and she has power. I would never beg a man repeatedly. If I beg you once or twice and you do shakara for me, you're history in less than a week. grin grin

Lol...if na you truly dey DP...naim be say, na me go dey beg you...even if you offend me...btw. where are you based?
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by debbydams(f): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hayee:
I swear cheesy cheesy grin
No stress we move tongue tongue tongue
Women also want peace of mind wink cheesy
lol..I don't understand why a young girl like that paid for an hotel room, spend money just to say she's sorry to a guy that smokes, bf and gf oo..chai my gender sha : embarassed...

Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by debbydams(f): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
she obviously cheat on him and the guy na her jackpot, alaye no send her because na him dey take care of her bills

when you take care of a lady 90% bills you no go ever respect her or value her. lady lost their value easily when they feel they can exchange their dignity for money that can't last

so unfortunate, na why I dey buckle up, my daughters must not wait for any man to live/survive
u nail it bro!
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Carlylepneuma: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na merlians dm no get conscience...
Re: Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology by Legendoo: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Women like ugly dude's with chicken change.

As long as you be bad boy. grin
Lolz.

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée