Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall (5755 Views)

2023: Tinubu,pride Goes Before A Fall.. / Pride Goes Before “e Mi Lo Kan” And A Haughty Spirit Before A Fall / Fellow Igbos - Some Friday Advice For You. Pride Goes Before A Fall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Eastlink(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
IDENNAA:

Ignore him. He is an attention seeker, and no he is not Ijaw. He is butthurt because we used to mock and bully him here....lol. I used to mock and denigrate his ngwa people as culturally inferior, though , I don't do those things anymore. Odumchi and other also used to tease him for writing gibberish nobody could read. Chinenye Igbo hate started on Nairaland and now he is an Ijaw ally.

The only tradition of his people he remembered is egwu mgbede....lmao
Being an Ijaw ally is a red flag. A person who comes up to defend Ijaw landgrabbers against her so-called ethnic group each time Bonny/Opobo issue is dragged. How about I show you a screenshot where he exposed himself? Take a look so that you calm the defending. Chinenye is the owner of the IMEMBA monicker, Ijawgirl and several other monikers. I want to believe he/she have been operating under your noses since ages. Always trying to divide Ndigbo. Ngwa and Ikwerre was where he/she successfully test run that divisive tendency.

Check the link below before you Chinenye does any edits to it.
https://www.nairaland.com/782463/ibani-kingdoms-grand-bonny-opobo-first

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by ChinenyeN(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol. It’s because you don’t know the meaning and origin of the expression “Ibani na madu” that you think you’ve come across some revelation.

“Ibani na madu” is simply how Ngwa and Ndoki used to greet Bonny and Opobo people back in this day. Lol abeg this is too funny.

I’m here congratulating Umuafo Ubani in their attempts at reconciliation and reunification, and you’re upset. Reconciliation and reunification is a good thing. Or is it that you don’t want Opobo’s Igbo-speaking influence to continue spreading through Bonny? It sounds very suspicious to me that you would want to block that.
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Eastlandx: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
ChinenyeN:

The fans continue to roll in. Do you know how icons, myths and gods are created? Their names are always in someone else mouth. For a long time I thought I should be arguing with you all, because I thought you all didn’t know better. But now I know that I should have seen the signs all along. You simply won’t leave me alone, because your obsession with me is too much for you all to contain. You MUST let it out. I see that now. I no longer need take you all seriously. You all already do a good enough job of taking your own selves too seriously. No need for me to intrude on that front.

Eke lei. I have some weird fans, but it’s okay.
Look at the long note you just gave me as a response,read it again,does it make any sense to you?
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Eastlink(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
ChinenyeN:
Lol. It’s because you don’t know the meaning and origin of the expression “Ibani na madu” that you think you’ve come across some revelation.

“Ibani na madu” is simply how Ngwa and Ndoki used to greet Bonny and Opobo people back in this day. Lol abeg this is too funny.

I’m here congratulating Umuafo Ubani in their attempts at reconciliation and reunification, and you’re upset. Reconciliation and reunification is a good thing. Or is it that you don’t want Opobo’s Igbo-speaking influence to continue spreading through Bonny? It sounds very suspicious to me that you would want to block that.
Shifting the goal post. Ibani na madhu in a thread where a serial Ijawlandgrabber opened for a different intention.
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Eastlandx: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
IDENNAA:

Ignore him. He is an attention seeker, and no he is not Ijaw. He is butthurt because we used to mock and bully him here....lol. I used to mock and denigrate his ngwa people as culturally inferior, though , I don't do those things anymore. Odumchi and other also used to tease him for writing gibberish nobody could read. Chinenye Igbo hate started on Nairaland and now he is an Ijaw ally.

The only tradition of his people he remembered is egwu mgbede....lmao
He is Ijaw, I don't know why some of you are dumb not to see it
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Eastlink(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Eastlandx:

Maybe they will understand when we begin to unearth his/her numerous red flags.
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by ChinenyeN(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Eastlink:
Shifting the goal post. Ibani na madhu in a thread where a serial Ijawlandgrabber opened for a different intention.
Loool. Ihe nke a ga na-ato ochi ruo mgbe e bighi ebi. So an Igbo-speaking person can no longer congratulate other Igbo-speaking communities in their attempts at reconciliation and reunification. Ewuo.

Anyhow, my post in that thread still stands. I for one am glad that Umuafo Ubani took the first real efforts towards reunification in 2011. O ga-adiri Umuafo Ubani na mma. Ibani na madu, o ga-adiri unu na mma wooo.
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by IDENNAA(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Eastlandx:

Very wrong approach at addressing people. "dumb" ? Me sef don cool down...lol
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by IDENNAA(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
[quote author=ChinenyeN post=108380977]
Loool. Ihe nke a ga na-ato ochi ruo mgbe e bighi ebi. So an Igbo-speaking person can no longer congratulate other Igbo-speaking communities in their attempts at reconciliation and reunification. Ewuo.

Anyhow, my post in that thread still stands. I for one am glad that Umuafo Ubani took the first real efforts towards reunification in 2011. O ga-adiri Umuafo Ubani na mma. Ibani na madu, o ga-adiri unu na mma wooo. [/quo

Who is Ubani reuniting and reconciling with ?
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by ChinenyeN(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
IDENNAA:
Who is Ubani reuniting and reconciling with ?

There was a civil war in Bonny some time ago that caused people to move away and establish Opobo. It’s been some bad blood between Bonny and Opobo since then, but overtime that bad blood has dwindled. The reunification was between the Bonny and Opobo communities to overcome their separation during the civil war crisis an in its aftermath.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kalu To Govs: Stand Up And Fight Insecurity Don’t Wait For PMB Who Has Done Well / $51bn Foreign Debt: FG Rues Dwindling Revenue, Reps Condemn Needless Loans, / Yaradua's Son Display Arms And Cash Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.