Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall (5734 Views)

2023: Tinubu,pride Goes Before A Fall.. / Pride Goes Before “e Mi Lo Kan” And A Haughty Spirit Before A Fall / Fellow Igbos - Some Friday Advice For You. Pride Goes Before A Fall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by BKayy: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
SlayerForever:

Why are you crying my brother embarassed
The dude can't get over the truth.
Imagine telling Igbo man that "ama-okolo" is not Igbo but Ijaw when it means Okolo settlement that he confirmed.

I asked the dude that did he bother to ask us what "ama" means in Igbo and he kept quiet.

When we told him that Ubani/Ibani is Igbo dialect, they were jumping like monkeys. He thought "ama" is peculiar to Bonny which is very naive of him.
I think he forgot that Jaja came from "Amaigbo"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by ChinenyeN(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKayy:
"Oral history"
Lol. Ebe ka nke a si?

Why don't you help him out if you think you know anything

I am patiently waiting for you.

BKayy, are you new to Nairaland or did you have a previous handle? Because if you are new to Nairaland, it might explain why you have the misguided notion to make this sort of statement to me. If you are not new to Nairaland, then this statement makes you look foolish. Whichever the case may be, if you’re patient enough to wait, then you’re patient enough to read through my post history here on NL. It will do the talking for me. There’s no need for me to even acknowledge any demand or request from you to furnish information. It’s already all at your fingertips.
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Alabo7978(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKayy:

You are just Shameless.
You can't even support your claim with Ijaw name. It's like me saying "Harry" is Igbo when arguing with a British.

And, did you just quote Wikipedia? Chai, it is finished.
Ok, these aren't Wikipedia, what can we say of this??

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by SlayerForever: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKayy:

Imagine telling Igbo man that "ama-okolo" is not Igbo but Ijaw when it means Okolo settlement that he confirmed.

I asked the dude that did he bother to ask us what "ama" means in Igbo and he kept quiet.

When we told him that Ubani/Ibani is Igbo dialect, they were jumping like monkeys. He thought "ama" is peculiar to Bonny which is very naive of him.

I still give him a bit of credit. The rest of his brothers bring points that are so silly.
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by BKayy: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Alabo7978:

From your screenshot, you went on to ask Google
"is Brittanica an academic source?
no, the encyclopedia Brittanica is a tertiary source. An encyclopedia reference information without any analysis and opinion, therefore it is a tertiary source"
so debates, discussions and factual findings ABOUT THE ORIGIN AND HISTORY OR ANCESTRY OF A PEOPLE SHOULD BE ACADEMICS?
Hey God ehh,

Academic sources are strictly or sparsely for educational purposes.

Is this educational?
Are we writing a project work or a thesis work?
Kai.
This mugu wanted to sound intelligent but it's unfortunate.
I think you need Google statement that it is a "tertiary source" so that we won't be going in circles.

Ok let me tell you straight, You don't use Wikipedia and Brittanica as a source in serious academic research.

For your question whether discussion about history and the rest is about Academic? Well your answer is YES.
This is the reason why there is a field called Archeology, you don't open mouth and talk rubbish because one old man that survived stroke in your area told you so like ChinenyeN normally do here.
You prove it beyond reasonable doubt

In this case we have managed to prove beyond both reasonable and unreasonable doubt that Ijaw has no single relationship with Ubani history prior to modern age.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by BKayy: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Alabo7978:

Ok, these aren't Wikipedia, what can we say of this??
Did you miss the part where I said that brittanica is a tertiary source?

OK let me help you understand better, that article on Britannica is a compilation of Ijaw propaganda, which Alagoa's unreviewed/unchallenged work is the main reference point.

Do you get it now? Alagoa's work was like the claiming of abandoned property after the war but unlike others that claimed material property, he claimed and bastardised a part of Igbo people's history for Ijaw gain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Alabo7978(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKayy:

From your logic, okoloama should be ama-okolo, but it is not.
Ama means settlement in many ijaw land, or place.
I ask you, what would you say about this screenshots??
Will you say pepple, crowther and the entire BRITANNICA are high on ogogoro and that you are the right one ??
Ok let's say Brittanica is wrong, pepple and crowther which own document tallies with Brittanica; are they also wrong?
Mumu man, you asked for prove, you saw it, now you're meandering.
419 man

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by BKayy: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Alabo7978:

Will you say pepple, crowther and the entire BRITANNICA are high on ogogoro and that you are the right one ??
If "Ama" means settlement in Ijaw then there should be another Ijaw town or community with the name. Especially one that is not in contestion with another nation.

Let me help you understand. You know the word "by?" it is old Norse meaning Village/settlement and anywhere the Vikings raided and were later incorporated, they use it to rename the place like "Grimsby" in England.

This is similar to the Igbo word "ama" meaning settlement like Norse "by". So if you are saying that the Igbo word "ama" have now changed to Ijaw because we are on Nairaland and you want to claim the Igbo town of Ubani, then tell me another Ijaw village with that suffix "ama".

In Igbo we have Ama-Igbo, Ama-Enyi all meaning "quarters/settlement" of what they describe which is "Igbo" and "Enyi" (Elephant) etc.
So give me another instance/village were "ama" is used to refer to settlement in Ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKayy:

Because of this Proverb "kpara taa bụ na ukwu anyara mana ọ bụrụ onugbu onye ga ama ama de ya ọnụ"

People throw stones at trees that have fruits not barren ones
yes, success attracts envy & hate.But are we the only successful tribe in Nigeria? don't you also think that some of our comments, the use of abusive words can also attracts hate?
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Ebi2233: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKayy:

If "Ama" means settlement in Ijaw then there should be another Ijaw town or community with the name. Especially one that is not in contestion with another nation.

Let me help you understand. You know the word "by?" it is old Norse meaning Village/settlement and anywhere the Vikings raided and were later incorporated, they use it to rename the place like "Grimsby" in England.

This is similar to the Igbo word "ama" meaning settlement like Norse "by". So if you are saying that the Igbo word "ama" have now changed to Ijaw because we are on Nairaland then tell me another Ijaw village with that suffix.

In Igbo we have Ama-Igbo, Ama-Enyi all meaning "quarters/settlement" of what they describe which is Igbo and Enyi (Elephant) etc.
So give me another instance/village were "ama" is used to refer to settlement in Ijaw.

Kaiama Bayelsa Ijaw.
Asarama Andoni Rivers Ijaw
Amadaka Obolo Akwa-Ibom Ijaw
OkpoAma Nembe Bayelsa Ijaw

Kilibiama Ibani Rivers Ijaw
Oloama Ibani Rivers ijaw
AparAma Arogbo Ondo Ijaw
Ofunama Egbema Edo Ijaw
OpuAma Delta Ijaw
ObuAma Kalabari Rivers Ijaw.
AbuloAma Wakirike Rivers Ijaw
Mbiama Engenni Rivers Ijaw
AgudAma Epie Bayelsa Ijaw
AgudAma Ekpetiama Bayelsa Ijaw
Buguma Kalabari Rivers Ijaw

And so many others too numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by BKayy: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ebi2233:

Kaiama Bayelsa Ijaw.

Oloama Ibani Rivers ijaw
AparAma Arogbo Ondo Ijaw
Ofunama Egbema Edo Ijaw
OpuAma Delta Ijaw

And these places mean
Settlement of Kaia
Settlement of Asar
Settlement of Daka
Settlement of Okpo

Settlement of Kilibi
Settlement of Olo
Settlement of Apar
Settlement of Ofun
Settlement of Obu
Settlement of Opu
Settlement of Abulo
Settlement of Mbia
Settlement of Agud
And Settlement of Ekpeti right?

You now realise that you should have just avoided the question.
It was a trap and you fell into it.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Muna4real:

Thank God you know that we're not the ones opening the threads. My question is why do those fools open igbo threads everyday? Why do igbos give them sleepless nights? And why are you blaming igbos for it? Someone will wake up in the morning, open a thread to insult igbos, instead of you asking him why, you turn around to ask igbo, are you normal?
I'm normal!.. very normal! How ever,I need your wise counsel here.IF YOU HAVE A TROUBLE SOME PERSON AS A NEIGHBOR IN YOUR COMPOUND WHO ABUSES & WANTS TO ENGAGE YOU IN A FIGHT EVERYDAY HOW BEST WILL YOU SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Ebi2233: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKayy:

And these places mean
Settlement of Kaia
Settlement of Asar
Settlement of Daka
Settlement of Okpo

Settlement of Kilibi
Settlement of Olo
Settlement of Apar
Settlement of Ofun
Settlement of Obu
Settlement of Opu
Settlement of Abulo
Settlement of Mbia
Settlement of Agud

Ama means town in Ijaw.
Stop frustrating yourself you've used your own mouth and killed yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Ebi2233: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
BKayy:

And these places mean
Settlement of Kaia
Settlement of Asar
Settlement of Daka
Settlement of Okpo

Settlement of Kilibi
Settlement of Olo
Settlement of Apar
Settlement of Ofun
Settlement of Obu
Settlement of Opu
Settlement of Abulo
Settlement of Mbia
Settlement of Agud

You think u can lie shey?? U that said bring names of Ijaw towns that have Ama, I brought it u confuse.
Let me give u more.

Egweama Brass Bayelsa Ijaw

AmasoAma Southern Ijaw Bayelsa Ijaw

AboneAma Kalabari Rivers Ijaw

OkoroAma Nembe Bayelsa Ijaw

Okorotomu Kolokuma Bayelsa Ijaw

OkotiAma Gbarain Bayelsa Ijaw

OlodiAma Edo Ijaw

Olodiama Bayelsa Ijaw

BoAmadi Delta Ijaw

AngiAma the town of Opigo that gave Biafra it's name Sagbama Bayelsa ijaw

ObuAma Kalabari Ijaw the town of Asari Dokubo

KpakiAma Delta Ijaw
The town of the Ijaw National Congress President same position with the Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Afenifere Presidents.

AmadiAma Wakirike Rivers Ijaw

KabiAma Bayelsa Ijaw

AjakurAma Edo Ijaw

Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Muna4real:

My question is,why do igbos hate Nigeria and want to leave. Include this to your mission. If you are so bent on finding out why Igbos are hated in Nigeria, you should also be curious to know why Igbos hate Nigeria and want to leave. Thank you.
Nice question!!.. NIGERIA is the name housing over 200 ethnic tribes.is it then possible for us to hate over 200 ethnic tribes? NIGERIA is the name of the house,we the ethnic tribes are the tenants in the house called NIGERIA.. now if we leave the house called NIGERIA with out peace with,
at least 5 of the ethnic tribes, how are we going cope in our new house? is it not wrong for us to hate other tenants/tribes just because of the name NIGERIA?..is it also not wrong for other tenants/tribes to hate us?.... let's discuss more
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Muna4real:

Stop being foolish. If I hear that my brother or sister is always the center of discussion I will feel happy. Oh my goodness my sister is now a celebrity grin if nobody talks about you,then you're nothing. Irrelevant. Useless.
haha!! celebrity ke?.. anyway you are right in a way.so if buhari is your brother you will celebrate him?.. even if your brother is BOBRISKY you go celebrate am?
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2021
FreedomArmy:
you should answer the question why are we always on the news? We have never wiped out a whole village and grabbed their lands yet they are all attacking the Igbo's.
Let me tell why we are always in the news,its simple,we are the only ethnic group who are in Nigeria who does not like the country and who has the guts to say we don't want to be part of the country. For that reason they are fighting us physically and psychologically( and people like you are already defeated). We are about to stop their one Nigeria and thats why they are fighting us and writing rubbish on the pages of the news.
Do you know that some of these news emanating from india could be fake and sponsored by some people just to drive the narative that we are bad?
Understand me, the word drifts means gradually leaving the good things one is known for.we are not bad.we are not trouble makers.the activities of some of us makes it look like we are trouble makers, when we are not!
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Tochi3:
@Igboid. You see how you have exposed the zombie. The Igbo wannabe have started speaking in tongues.

Your post held him on the balls hence the speaking in tongues. Just imagine his senseless reply to your balls dragging post grin grin
I can't understand you? pls clarify
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Ekealterego: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2021
BKayy:

You are a big iti mpataka. An extremely dull one at that.

Are you seriously bringing Britannica as a source to a reasonable debate?

Ekealterego, did you see this? We might be wasting time with a dull undergraduate here. Geez
It is just generally the average Ijaw intellect. They have never been very bright. Some o them knew this quite well and decided to marry Igbo women just to clean up their DNA.

You also know that they are just quarrelsome and inherited these traits from their ancestors.

You can tell that Okrika are fairly better because of their Igbo ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
just hear yourself... And you feel that igbo are
Unreasonable

When the igbo descend on you... You guys will start crying... But una go first look for trouble

Very stupid post
you can do better than that
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2021
AlfaSeltzer:

the holy one.
okay
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Ekealterego: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Alabo7978:

Ok let's say Brittanica is wrong, pepple and crowther which own document tallies with Brittanica; are they also wrong?
Mumu man, you asked for prove, you saw it, now you're meandering.
419 man
Go school, Una no go gree go, na to drink kaikai... I don't think you passed through a university. Look at us citing academic text and you are here bringing up Britannica.
Jokes apart, are you actually serious with the Britannica reference in this context? Please, tell me you are joking.

On the other hand, it is not Okoloama. it is Okoloma and Okoloma dialect that Bonny speak is still spoken in Okoloma Ndoki till today.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Ekealterego: 12:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebi2233:

Ama means town in Ijaw.
Stop frustrating yourself you've used your own mouth and killed yourself.

First, the premise of your argument is wrong, It is not Okoloama it is Okoloma.

Why are you Ijohs online have low intellect? I hope most of you are just joking though.

It is Clearly Okoloma. Okoloma is still alive in Ndoki.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Ekealterego: 2:04am On Nov 26, 2021
BKayy:

This is similar to the Igbo word "ama" meaning settlement like Norse "by". So if you are saying that the Igbo word "ama" have now changed to Ijaw because we are on Nairaland and you want to claim the Igbo town of Ubani, then tell me another Ijaw village with that suffix "ama".

In Igbo we have Ama-Igbo, Ama-Enyi all meaning "quarters/settlement" of what they describe which is "Igbo" and "Enyi" (Elephant) etc.
You don't even need to go into long argument. The document never said Okoloama. it read, "Okoloma".
Same Okoloma is Ndoki till today.

Samuel Crowther clearly wrote Okoloma, he did not write "Okoloama".

So, since the argument is based on the cut excerpt he is hanging on, let us go by that Okoloma name.

This is Okoloma in Ndoki.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Notasyouthink: 2:43am On Nov 26, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Nwanne can we discuss with out any form of abuse?Which of our enemies am I selling my tribe to?.. do we have enemies?.. how do they become our enemies?.. out of the over 200 tribes in Nigeria, which one is our real & trusted friend?COUNT HOW MANY ENEMIES YOU HAVE & HOW MANY FRIENDS YOU HAVE TO KNOW IF YOU ARE MAKING PROGRESS
Who is your Nwanne?? You are painting Ndigbo black before their enemies and haters and you're calling me Nwanne for what??
Nigeria is not for Ndigbo but people like you are too blind to see this fact that is why you are here arselicking and forming good guy thinking that, that is the solution.

You are asking me if you have enemies grin grin grin so uptill now you don't know that you are surrounded by enemies??
How old are you to start with??
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Alabo7978(m): 4:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Ekealterego:

Go school, Una no go gree go, na to drink kaikai... I don't think you passed through a university. Look at us citing academic text and you are here bringing up Britannica.
Jokes apart, are you actually serious with the Britannica reference in this context? Please, tell me you are joking.

On the other hand, it is not Okoloama. it is Okoloma and Okoloma dialect that Bonny speak is still spoken in Okoloma Ndoki till today.
Well, I don't have time for you, OTONYE DOMOKUMA, name sounds familiar?
You've been defeated before.
Let me face bkayy the dullard, then I'll rename him just as I did you by enculturating him according to ijaw rituals like my ancestors did to Jubo jubogha.
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Alabo7978(m): 4:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Ekealterego:

It is just generally the average Ijaw intellect. They have never been very bright. Some o them knew this quite well and decided to marry Igbo women just to clean up their DNA.

You also know that they are just quarrelsome and inherited these traits from their ancestors.

You can tell that Okrika are fairly better because of their Igbo ancestors.
I've ALWAYS said it, you bring the project work of your fellow drug inducers, who say so and so is IBO.
Just look at how personal that excerpt is.
Get out with your tribalistic excerpt OTONYE DOMOKUMA my slave.
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Tochi3(m): 4:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Igboid:

That's their way.
One rule for Igbo, different rules for everyone else. grin
cheesy grin
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Alabo7978(m): 4:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebi2233:

You think u can lie shey?? U that said bring names of Ijaw towns that have Ama, I brought it u confuse.
Let me give u more.

Egweama Brass Bayelsa Ijaw

AmasoAma Southern Ijaw Bayelsa Ijaw

AboneAma Kalabari Rivers Ijaw

OkoroAma Nembe Bayelsa Ijaw

Okorotomu Kolokuma Bayelsa Ijaw

OkotiAma Gbarain Bayelsa Ijaw

OlodiAma Edo Ijaw

Olodiama Bayelsa Ijaw

BoAmadi Delta Ijaw

AngiAma the town of Opigo that gave Biafra it's name Sagbama Bayelsa ijaw

ObuAma Kalabari Ijaw the town of Asari Dokubo

KpakiAma Delta Ijaw
The town of the Ijaw National Congress President same position with the Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Afenifere Presidents.

AmadiAma Wakirike Rivers Ijaw

KabiAma Bayelsa Ijaw

AjakurAma Edo Ijaw

Etc.
Lol, the fool was convulsing as you dey drop the ama dem, lol.
The first one you dropped, e come dey speak English
"And all these are settlement right"
He just couldn't believe it.
Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Alabo7978(m): 5:09am On Nov 26, 2021
BKayy:

How are you feeling now eh?
You've got alotta ama's enough to shove it down your throat till you convulse like a slave about to be taken to the Americas.

Now back to where I stopped, if Encyclopedia BRITANNICA with all it's factual findings and glory could publish that, what does it entail eh?
It entails it doesn't twerk for liars and land grabbers.
All ijaw clans are very closely affiliated.
A son build closely to his father to strengthen his father's strong hold on the ground.
The language speaks for itself
The dressing speaks for itself
The culture and burial right does too.
We have kings and chiefs, you don't because the Igbo in their culture bows to no king, so y'all install ichies and ozo. How then would you explain your strong land grabbing urge and claiming to be kings in the various tribes of ijoh.
Ekealterego said Nembe was Igbo, yet the Nembeians had kings and chiefs.
What foolery.

Now on these screenshots below, king PEPPLE, CROWTHER and BRITTANICA can't be LIENG at the same time. You were nothing more than human cargoes destined for the Caribbean and the Americas. your ancestors were the ones you went missing in their farms, instead of you to feel bad my ancestors didn't buy your ancestors so you could have a shot at a better life a few hundred years later forming black American, you're here convulsing.
your pride can be measured in the fists of the ijoh Ethnic men.
It is what it is, sorry.

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Fejoku: 5:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Ekealterego:

1. Because as in the olden days, people Igbo people identify by their towns first and the Igbo second. Till today, that is why you hear more often, Mbaise man, Ngwa man, Nsukka man. In our towns and between fellow Igbos, we identify by our names first. All non-Mbaise Igbos will call them by their name, while they call other Non-Mbasise Igbos, Igbos. However, when they refer to themselves to Non-Igbos, they simply call themselves, "Igbos". Town or Tribe identity is important in Igbo language.

2. Bonny was a corruption of the word "Ubani" or "Obani" and "ibani" They all mean the same thing in Igbo language. All the European explorers right from Barbot in 1699 acknowledged the corruption of the name in their books.

And see the relationship in trade and commerce wen Igbos were compared to other groups.

CC: Bkayy Slayerforever, Fejoku, Igboid. It was clear here that Igbos were never at any point on the same league. This account is from Johnston in the 1800s.
We were miles ahead of the Ijaws who today are insulting us. There's no single area of comparison. Not in agricultural production, wood carvings, metalsmithing (Ijaws have no single record of any metalsmithing), cloth weaving etc. Their only saving grace was the magnanimity of Ndigbo who took them as equals and related with them fairly. They were a wretched bunch until a few on them ventured into the Eastern shorelines from their ancestral creeks in Bayelsa. You will notice in all of Ijaw history, wealth is only associated with those of them that related with Igbos right from Brass and Nembe into the Kalabari and Okrika Islands. It was our industry and sadly slave trade that helped them grow the little wealth their ancestors tasted. They will only understand this when oil loses value or run dry in their areas.
The king of Brass was like a vassal to Eze Obi Ossai of Aboh. He use to pay something like a tribute to him. Most of the yams, maize and domesticated animals including palm oil they used to survive they got from us. They have no single developed industry with the exception of salt production and fishing.

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo: Pride Goes Before A Fall by Fejoku: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Ebi2233:

Kaiama Bayelsa Ijaw.

Oloama Ibani Rivers ijaw
AparAma Arogbo Ondo Ijaw
Ofunama Egbema Edo Ijaw
OpuAma Delta Ijaw
Buguma Kalabari Rivers Ijaw

The way you Ijaws find it so convenient to rename other peoples' settlement is so appalling. Engennis are not Ijaw but here you are claiming them as one. The Obolos are not Ijaws but here you are claiming them as one. Many communities in Andoni area are Ibibiod and Igboid but online it's you Ijaws claiming them. Una no dey shame?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Will America Extradite Its Citizen To Nigeria For A Crime? / Oshomole Is Set To Introduce Islam To School In Edo State / Osinbajo: We Must Develop Knowledge-based Economy For Viability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.