Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife (31017 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by stayclearofme: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

You're mistaking me for your father grin sorry
I was right you are irresponsible... Sorry for your mother.. she has lost a child.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Oyiboman69: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
if u don't want to destroy ur home, am not saying u should keep but for peace to reign ur wife must be aware of ur friendship. So that she won't be thinking of something else. The op's wife is affected with insecurity cos she don over do am
peace don't last cos the only formula for it is the opposite... the earlier you know this,the better for you...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Crafteck1: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Oyiboman69:
the idiot is already carried away by believing marrying a virgin is the most rewarding achievement in life hence he comes online to display his stupidity of having a virgin wife,and him insulting someone's mother is a perfect example of his lack of moral upbringing...

I don explain life to the imbexxcile, na those women wey no get Street ot sef de sweet pass for landlords or those single male tenants with 6 packs to nack... Unless the simp wan stay house all day or follow her to work.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Oyiboman69: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2021
mikezuruki:

What then is guaranteed? You try to make sense but made absolutely none.

The chances that she will get over it will be high if OP focuses all the attention to her. That's what we are talking about.

Nairalanders with weird people and weird opinion
and neglect the outside world which comprises of both male and females... don't we have married females too?,...from the ones you knew from birth to the ones you're currently working or trading with. you blocked all of them cos you're married and you're glorifying his reasons.

Do you also block all your female folks because you're now married?... wise men build bridges not burning down the little you've built in their short stay in this life for whatever reasons....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by expensivediamon(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Can you believe my wife has made me not to have even a single female friend. I don't mean colleagues oo. Chai I have lost all female friends and blocked them on social media because of her lipsrsealed embarassed

Nothing spoil Sir. She is your no.1 female friend.

Take this from me. It is not good to keep chicks as friends you will eat them one day.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by error4040: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Bloody SIMP angry angry angry

Comot body jor, SIMP

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Chibuezem(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
a virgin??
yeeeeeah
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Aaron12(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

She's a good woman, thank you
Good woman cow feaces indeed. I'm impressed.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Chibuezem:
yeeeeeah
lol embarassed embarassed
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2021
Oyiboman69:
and neglect the outside world which comprises of both male and females... don't we have married females too?,...from the ones you knew from birth to the ones you're currently working or trading with. you blocked all of them cos you're married and you're glorifying his reasons.

Do you also block all your female folks because you're now married?... wise men build bridges not burning down the little you've built in their short stay in this life for whatever reasons....

My friend don't twist anything and deviate from what the OP said. And deliberately misinterpret me.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Aaron12(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2021
wizkidblogger:
who push this mumu post to fp na? the poster needs no advice if you read his replies..,

smh
My sister thank you, watch out for here, he will come again to complain how his wife denied him sex because of a female friend.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by feelalrite: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2021
I am going through this thread,the way way the poster is insulting people up and down is uncalled for,please mod delete this useless post

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by error4040: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

What a foolish idiot, I didn't read your gibberish. Direct your life frustrations to your mom's smelly pvssy grin cheesy. You were not invited here so swerve. Nwa ekwensu tongue

LMFAO Bruhhh! You're Really a Confused SIMP.

Let me break it down for you to understand sad sad

1:
To me you're the IDIOT here because you could not Man up and Challenge your Wife as a Comrade for giving you Rules to Abide lol grin if you couldn't do that then STFU and stop spilling Trash because you're not a Comrade grin

2:
You and MrBrownJay1 were having a Good nice Banter which he is trying to make you MAN UP but you could not understand what he was Saying because you're a SIMP foolishness won't allow you Have common Sense angry

3:
So you mean you can't go head to head banter with your fellow Comrade instead You lost control mentioning his Mama into your Simpcious life ? Anyway you have said it all when you mentioned Smelling Pussay, This made me understand how Pathetic you are with no respect for your fellow Comrade Mom because of Your wife's Smelling Pussay. angry

Lastly:
To me your mum is out there Happy that her son is a comrade not knowing You have no guts but a SIMP what a pity. sad Tofiakwa

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2021
expensivediamon:

Nothing spoil Sir. She is your no.1 female friend.

Take this from me. It is not good to keep chicks as friends you will eat them one day.

Let the others keep fooling themselves.

When you flip things around, they avoid answering.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Aaron12(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2021
feelalrite:
I am going through this thread,the way way the poster is insulting people up and down is uncalled for,please mod delete this useless post
Exactly he doesn't need any advice. And another thing the op lacks home training.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by habsydiamond(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Oyiboman69:
peace don't last cos the only formula for it is the opposite... the earlier you know this,the better for you...
no one is saying he should jettison all his female friends... We all are not the same in reasoning... Some partners may think otherwise even when u have nothing to do with the opposite sex
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by huttonbanti(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

What do you need female friends for when you've got your wife?
What do you have to discuss with them that you cannot discuss with your wife?
Your wife is all the female friends you need.
Ghost the rest and give your wife the attention that belongs to her.

So because am married to my wife i should not have female friends again....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2021
huttonbanti:

So because am married to my wife i should not have female friends again....

If you're OK with your wife keeping and having conversations with her single male friends, then it is OK for you to have female friends that are single.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Cousin9999: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2021
So you're mad because your wife won't allow you to privately socialize with attractive single women that you have an emotional bond and personal history with?

Would you be comfortable with her doing the same with rich, tall, handsome childhood male friends?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by valuehub(f): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
So make we fry dodo abi
Myexdisturbs:
Can you believe my wife has made me not to have even a single female friend. I don't mean colleagues oo. Chai I have lost all female friends and blocked them on social media because of her lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

We've blocked her off everywhere kiss
Ok just be patient with her ,what works for A might not work for B ,if you think that will give her peace of mind then let it be .
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by nurudeen181(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
my brother, what ever you do just to satisfy her wouldnt count by the time shes leaving you.. my advice is do your hangouts codedly.. she fit get male friends wey no go worry you, she just want you to live her kind of life which is manipulating

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Mom007(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

What do you need female friends for when you've got your wife?
What do you have to discuss with them that you cannot discuss with your wife?
Your wife is all the female friends you need.
Ghost the rest and give your wife the attention that belongs to her.
Thou art wise my dear fellow. Great and inspired comments.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
An idiotic fooll who don't know me from Adams giving idiotic and imbecilic unsolicited advice cheesy grin cheesy what an idiot

see this brainwashed disgraceful mumu ...abeg, go be a servant to your wife. you probably have dishes to wash and/or dinner to cook for her after washing her dirty panties!

[img]https://c./mSl-6FcyX5IAAAAC/leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by legennd2: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
She used to be your female friend too, but now you are married. She is just protecting your marriage. Nothing to complain about.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Jebbigideon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
U don't need one, she is there for u as a friend and a colleague

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by LoverJoe89: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
unblock them back.

Myexdisturbs:
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Don't be an idiot, I wasn't complaining. I'm just having fun shocked
Don't be an idiot , i wasn't asking . I am just being sarcastic ! undecided
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Forthepeople21(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
It’s already hard enough keeping bitches off your husband and these female friends always have a motive. They keep men regardless of their status in their pocket just in case they need them one day. These men are gullible and don’t under the female mind like their wife does.
My man can have his female friend but they will be our friend, my friend too and if boundaries aren’t respected, the bish has to go. Period.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by OvertheTop(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

You're actually experienced bro. They seem not to care if one is married and I try to know why exactly it is like that. Men can easily walk away from a married woman than a single girl walking away from a married man

BROS, Since you are Justifying all the actions of your Wife, WHY then did u come Here to Report to Us?

BROS, What Exactly do you want from US? undecided
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Crusadee: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Taa, forgeriit, you need that sense more than me.
never allow your wife to tie you down to that level of loosing good friends. Women are all the same they like climbing men like staircase and when a woman put the climb the first one on you and you let it go she'll go for the next, and the next and the next till there is non remaining, throw her down my brother don't be a weakling, don't let her completely know the limit of ur potentials throw her from left to right. U need to man up bro
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Crusadee:
never allow your wife to tie you down to that level of loosing good friends. Women are all the same they like climbing men like staircase and when a woman put the climb the first one on you and you let it go she'll go for the next, and the next and the next till there is non remaining, throw her down my brother don't be a weakling, don't let her completely know the limit of ur potentials throw her from left to right. U need to man up bro
Thank you senior man cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Pleasant And Awful Surprises Of Marriage / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.