Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife (31011 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Sterope:
You may be right. Whatever works for their marriage.

You know that if gender was reversed, the guy will be 'controllling'. These are relationships he has built over the years. It doesn't make sense to me to stop them because he is married.

One thing is, men don't usually have female platonic friends that are single.
If the female is not a colleague or business partner, chances are they're having romantic conversations.
Men hardly have plain conversations with females that aren't married. They mostly have flirty conversations.
They also hate letting go of the females they've ever had a thing with. They're hoarders of females in nature.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Yeah, those female friends need married men to milk them cheesy. Let me tell u, Atleast four of the female friends I used to have started requesting money from me even when they knew I was married. So you see, they don't care but I have to do the needful and block them off
I actually meant my *male besties*

Just imagine the guts! Asking money from a married friend?? Chai you should have blocked them even before your wife noticed.

Don’t open doors for nonsense as no one is perfect, you never can tell the tricks the devil can use to lure one, so you must flee at all costs.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Valuc: 9:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I don't interact with any married female friend even before I got married tongue it makes no sense to me
no wonder u were easily coined into blocking ur friends... I hope life doesn't make you need those friends ... So u don't start explaining

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Valuc: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
no be all.. Did I say all... In other not to reck ur home its better to carry ur partner along.
if u had put it dis way at first... I wudnt v said anything
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Goldentulip2: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

What do you need female friends for when you've got your wife?
What do you have to discuss with them that you cannot discuss with your wife?
Your wife is all the female friends you need.
Ghost the rest and give your wife the attention that belongs to her.

Smh so my wife should be my only female friend? Thinking of words to say to you not to sound disrespectful but this statement will make someone loose vast opportunities via no network of friends. Male or female

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Chibuezem(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Can you believe my wife has made me not to have even a single female friend. I don't mean colleagues oo. Chai I have lost all female friends and blocked them on social media because of her lipsrsealed embarassed
but you never block pocahontas
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Chibuezem(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
wow smiley
Okay cheesy
yh I know you are also a.....
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:

Yes you're right ...
He needs wisdom buh you have to underrstand that sometimes, the price for peace is WAR...
This issue needs to be addressed...
Imagine all the female friends he has had from back in the days, he will just abandon them like that, not because they've betrayed him or something, buh because his wife said so... Nahhhhhhh....

Sorry bro, either you are not married or you lack wisdom in things like this. No offense.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Goldentulip2:

Smh so my wife should be my only female friend? Thinking of words to say to you not to sound disrespectful but this statement will make someone loose vast opportunities via no network of friends. Male or female

Female colleagues and business partners are OK.
Female married friends are OK too.
Other than that, I don't see the need for a female friend who is single.
Can you allow your wife keep a male friend that isn't married? Would you be OK with them having conversations without you there?
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2021
ravensckar:
Come, which kind 15th century mentality be this nau? So, keeping female friends is tantamount to destroying one's marriage? Na wa o! Wetin person no go hear for Internet self? angry angry

If I'm to make a guess, I believe you're not married yet hence you won't even understand the void that that the OP is feeling
Which void ? Did the op complain of any ? Lol

Void ko !
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by alizma: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

E no pain me at all, na u e pain and u know that grin grin cheesy
How e take pain me, na me and my wife dey fight over female friends?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2021
atymat:

Simi grin grin grin
Atymat? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:

Rubbish!!!

What and how is it rubbish?

Would you be OK with your wife keeping and having conversations with male friends that are single?
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by drealcivilceno(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op.. Wetin u won use female friends do Na people wey go pour sand sand for ur garri u dey find upandan.. No let dem destroy ur home oo.. A jealous wife is good than one I never care one oo.. But over jealous one can kill.. Married men don't keep female friends oo. Except those that are close to the family.

Women don't care about the amount of women in your life, they just want to know they are no1.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by qtguru(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

those simps are so weak its unbelievable! see as this one cant even have friends, meaning that people that he possibly knew his WHOLE LIFE were deleted from his life, because of an insecure immature low self esteem woman you just met a few years ago. these mumus make me sick, a bunch of useless donkeys!
if any woman decides that a man cant have female friends in his life, then get rid of that deluded woman asap and find a proper sane secure mature woman to marry....instead of accepting her nonsense and then come to NL like a mumu!

Facts

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I no get any cross like the one you're bearing tongue

I'm only catching cruise with the fact that someone wants to have me completely grin cool
Well understood cheesy you obviously love her.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2021
jesmond3945:
and you think is normal. You never see anything. Is not a good sign.
Are you married?

Please shift.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Sorry bro, either you are not married or you lack wisdom in things like this. No offense.

Hmmm...

So a difference in opinion automatically makes the party with the opposing opinion "unwise"...

Wow ...
Wehdone wiseone...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Valuc:
you don marry naw.. they re now of no use to u... marriage don suddenly remind you sey ur friends are beggars ... if na u dem block simply cus dm don marry.. how u go feel
When my male friends got married while I was single and stopped all communications with me, I was simply cool with it. We must learn to respect boundaries.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Oyiboman69: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

What an idiotic and foolish comment cheesy
I no need your advice swerve

B/w I'm not the cause of your frustration in life cheesy
then why are you complaining?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

One thing is, men don't usually have female platonic friends that are single.
If the female is not a colleague or business partner, chances are they're having romantic conversations.
Men hardly have plain conversations with females that aren't married. They mostly have flirty conversations.
They also hate letting go of the females they've ever had a thing with. They're hoarders of females in nature.

This your generalization na wa o...
So you've not seen a man who have platonic friends with the opposite sex who happens to be single??

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:

This your generalization na wa o...
So you've not seen a man who have platonic friends with the opposite sex who happens to be single??

Unless the man prefers men.

You didn't answer my question: would you be OK with your wife keeping and having conversations with male friends that are single in your absence?
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Goldentulip2: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

Female colleagues and business partners are OK.
Female married friends are OK too.
Other than that, I don't see the need for a female friend who is single.
Can you allow your wife keep a male friend that isn't married? Would you be OK with them having conversations without you there?

I hate to sound like I would ok my wife to keep a male friend but from a young age (Both male and especially females) have been programmed against this and as a married woman the WORLD frowns against this. Associates is Ok but friend? Na mayne just keep it low key and STRICTLY control it. Keep Strict Boundaries. I personally have female married friends that I’ve known for years but I Strictly CONTROL eg I don’t call at certain times and do certain things etc cos I know they are married.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Oyiboman69: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2021
flokii:

Na mumu guys like the OP una like.

How on earth will a woman tell her husband to block all his female friends.. na jazz?
So annoying!
her WIFE you mean....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by phazotron(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Can you believe my wife has made me not to have even a single female friend. I don't mean colleagues oo. Chai I have lost all female friends and blocked them on social media because of her lipsrsealed embarassed

See your username.

I no blame your wife. She for don see you dey do somtin fishy

Normally, after marriage, opposite sex friends should be reduced to aquaintances
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2021
This one is already thinking of how to cheat on his wife, matcheeww undecided
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Klass99(f): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Oyiboman69: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
it's not about being simp oo.. The op is trying to let peace reign.. If u happen to be in the op's shoes will u chase ur wife away or beat her.. Things like this need wisdom oo.. If u take any wrong step divorce straight..
the you will avoid all your female friends right from birth to when you grow up just because of marriage?.... you should avoid all the female in the world cos you're married just to make your wife feels safe. I don't even know why this issue is even debatable in this first place cos the op lacks vision and social decorum....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Ssoil(f): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2021
smiley
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by captain247: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Make your wife friends your friends maybe that will make her happy and in time of emergencies you will definitely need advise on female matters that you or your male friends don't know how to go about.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Oyiboman69: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2021
flokii:

As in ehnn.. so annoying and disgusting

I should block my female friends that didn't offend me or anything because I married an insecure woman.. for wetin na? if na fvck, I for never fvck dem tey tey??

This is the method employed by bullies and domestic abusers.. they alienate their victims from those who care about them and subject them to mental torture. This poster is already in stage 1 and I'm sure he is seeing all the signs of domestic abuse and violence in his marriage, reason he posted this here. It's a shame some people are giving him terrible advices instead of asking him to seek help or see a counsellor.
the idiot is already carried away by believing marrying a virgin is the most rewarding achievement in life hence he comes online to display his stupidity of having a virgin wife,and him insulting someone's mother is a perfect example of his lack of moral upbringing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2021
Chibuezem:
yh I know you are also a.....
a virgin??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / My Name Is Not Included On The Document Of Land Bought By My Husband / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.