Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife (31005 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
OvertheTop:

BROS, Since you are Justifying all the actions of your Wife, WHY then did u come Here to Report to Us?

BROS, What Exactly do you want from US? undecided
I'm enjoying the company, cool
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
unblock them back.

Why?
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

see this brainwashed disgraceful mumu ...abeg, go be a servant to your wife. you probably have dishes to wash and/or dinner to cook for her after washing her dirty panties!

[img]https://c./mSl-6FcyX5IAAAAC/leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif[/img]
Idiotic foool I still didn't read your gibberish grin grin grin you're too unintelligent for me to engage cheesy cheesy
Mumu man grin
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
oke2018:
Ok just be patient with her ,what works for A might not work for B ,if you think that will give her peace of mind then let it be .
Exactly what I am doing. Thank you
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
valuehub:
So make we fry dodo abi
Yes grin
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by LoverJoe89: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Cos you are the man and your wife has no right to dictate how you live your life.

Myexdisturbs:

Why?
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
error4040:

LMFAO Bruhhh! You're Really a Confused SIMP.

Let me break it down for you to understand sad sad

1:
To me you're the IDIOT here because you could not Man up and Challenge your Wife as a Comrade for giving you Rules to Abide lol grin if you couldn't do that then STFU and stop spilling Trash because you're not a Comrade grin

2:
You and MrBrownJay1 were having a Good nice Banter which he is trying to make you MAN UP but you could not understand what he was Saying because you're a SIMP foolishness won't allow you Have common Sense angry

3:
So you mean you can't go head to head banter with your fellow Comrade instead You lost control mentioning his Mama into your Simpcious life ? Anyway you have said it all when you mentioned Smelling Pussay, This made me understand how Pathetic you are with no respect for your fellow Comrade Mom because of Your wife's Smelling Pussay. angry

Lastly:
To me your mum is out there Happy that her son is a comrade not knowing You have no guts but a SIMP what a pity. sad Tofiakwa
Idiotic low life foool I'm sorry I still didn't read your lengthy gibberish grin grin that's to show how much you're pained. Just getout tongue grin
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
expensivediamon:

Nothing spoil Sir. She is your no.1 female friend.

Take this from me. It is not good to keep chicks as friends you will eat them one day.
Thank you
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
stayclearofme:

I was right you are irresponsible... Sorry for your mother.. she has lost a child.
You still mistook me for that your Drunkard father or maybe that your worthless and useless first son, ndo tongue
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Idiotic foool I still didn't read your gibberish grin grin grin you're too unintelligent for me to engage cheesy cheesy
Mumu man grin

see this brainwashed disgraceful mumu ...abeg, go be a servant to your wife. you probably have dishes to wash and/or dinner to cook for her after washing her dirty panties!

[img]https://c./mSl-6FcyX5IAAAAC/leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif[/img][/quote]
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
captain247:

Make your wife friends your friends maybe that will make her happy and in time of emergencies you will definitely need advise on female matters that you or your male friends don't know how to go about.
Alright, thank you so much
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
phazotron:

See your username.

I no blame your wife. She for don see you dey do somtin fishy

Normally, after marriage, opposite sex friends should be reduced to aquaintances
You don't get the picture completely. I don't chat them. They're the ones that chat to request one favour or the other.
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Oyiboman69:
then why are you complaining?
Enjoying myself. I'm not complaining grin
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Well understood cheesy you obviously love her.
Yes, completely to the marrow cool
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
alizma:

How e take pain me, na me and my wife dey fight over female friends?
E pain u bros, no lie grin cheesy
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Chibuezem:
but you never block pocahontas
Lol, poco isn't my friend
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Valuc:
no wonder u were easily coined into blocking ur friends... I hope life doesn't make you need those friends ... So u don't start explaining
See the problem, its not just about being friends with them. They keep needing one thing or the other, so how do I keep such friends. Funny a thing their demands increased after they knew i got married
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I actually meant my *male besties*

Just imagine the guts! Asking money from a married friend?? Chai you should have blocked them even before your wife noticed.

Don’t open doors for nonsense as no one is perfect, you never can tell the tricks the devil can use to lure one, so you must flee at all costs.
Thank you so much for this. Thing is this, I blocked one in all channels and she used another number to send me stupid message and I still blocked it again
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by stayclearofme: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

You still mistook me for that your Drunkard father or maybe that your worthless and useless first son, ndo tongue
Omo ale!
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Beze992:

You can only be a mere acquaintance to me if you're married, not even a platonic friend. Some of us actually respect that institution called marriage. So don't generalize.
It's alright. Good you're upright
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Crafteck1:

Omoo. Na cos i burst ur bubbles? Omo ale jati jati, for your mind as na virgin she never fxxk before, melo melo Mouth Gig, pussy repair for luth no reach 200k dem go give virginity back... Small thing u don mention mama... Na primary school u de... If ur male and pale know sey na wetin dem wan born be this dem for no go beg pikin from tree, dim-witted simp... U con be like that thing wey dey carry mat for bush.... Egberee
Idiotic foool I still didn't read your gibberish grin grin grin pained man cheesy
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
lezz:
those ones are gbr more dangerous ones nah. They usually don't respect boundaries.
No wonder they didn't care bc they probably have been used to you
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
stayclearofme:

Omo ale!
Ikpu nne gị embarassed tongue
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

[img]https://c./mSl-6FcyX5IAAAAC/leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif[/img]

I still didn't read this your frustration induced lamentation grin cheesy cheesy direct it to into your mom's smelly vjay cool tongue
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Cos you are the man and your wife has no right to dictate how you live your life.

Okay, thank you
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Exactly what I am doing. Thank you
you're welcome
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by nwimo22(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
I don’t have a girlfriend at the moment because any girl I approaches complains about me having too much female friends and here you are wanting to keep your female friends when you have a wife.
I’ll advise you air those your female friends for the safety of your marriage and family
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
nwimo22:
I don’t have a girlfriend at the moment because any girl I approaches complains about me having too much female friends and here you are wanting to keep your female friends when you have a wife.
I’ll advise you air those your female friends for the safety of your marriage and family
Thank you
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Myexdisturbs: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Oyiboman69:
the idiot is already carried away by believing marrying a virgin is the most rewarding achievement in life hence he comes online to display his stupidity of having a virgin wife,and him insulting someone's mother is a perfect example of his lack of moral upbringing...
What a foooll born by an imbecilicc slut mother grin grin cheesy
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by Valuc: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

See the problem, its not just about being friends with them. They keep needing one thing or the other, so how do I keep such friends. Funny a thing their demands increased after they knew i got married
this is simple .. wen they come with that pattern, simply give if u can or give what you can while informing Dem that things ain't like before... Incase they ask next time and ua not able to provide.. allow them use der hand to block the friendship...
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by stayclearofme: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Ikpu nne gị embarassed tongue
Utu nna gi!
Re: I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife by HRprof: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Can you believe my wife has made me not to have even a single female friend. I don't mean colleagues oo. Chai I have lost all female friends and blocked them on social media because of her lipsrsealed embarassed

You are not yet matured for marriage!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / My Name Is Not Included On The Document Of Land Bought By My Husband / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.