Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) (6524 Views)

Why Do My Girlfriend Get Frustrated Anytime She Try Toupset Me And I Ignored Her / Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Go Viral After They Get Matching Tattoo (photo) / The 3D Skills Of Tattoo Artists Surpassed All Expectations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Bennysam: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
If I was a guy, I would totally let my GF get this kind of tattoo because she is an adult and has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.
Why can't you go and get it yourself? Why are you asking stupid question when you know you're an adult you can easily get the tattoo

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by JuanJO(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
If I was a guy, I would totally let my GF get this kind of tattoo because she is an adult and has the right to do whatever she wants with her body.
thank God you are a transgendered grin
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by angelfallz(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
I don't like tattoo at all
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by siofra(f): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bennysam:

Why can't you go and get it yourself? Why are you asking stupid question when you know you're an adult you can easily get the tattoo

I don't like tattoos.
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Harrykn: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Last time I checked dem no Dey marry girlfriend
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Bennysam: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:

I don't like tattoos.
Why are you encouraging it?
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Pumpumking: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:

I don't like tattoos.

pl;ease can u organice that babe in yor foto profile i beg, i will really like to smash i beg. i promise to reward u for linkin me & u will get 5k (5000 naira, cash). deal? cheesy
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by siofra(f): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

pl;ease can u organice that babe in yor foto profile i beg, i will really like to smash i beg. i promise to reward u for linkin me & u will get 5k (5000 naira, cash). deal? cheesy

You this foolish man. How many times will I tell you the picture on my profile is mine. Oya Send the 5k ASAP
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Mastakija(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2021
siofra:
dats why u are not a guy
Ode
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by padi94(m): 1:31am On Nov 25, 2021
After midwives na Tatto artists dey see kitty pass
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Afrobasic(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2021
I pity that tattoo artist. That place would just be smelling like rotten fish and he's got his nose up in it cry
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by siofra(f): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2021
Afrobasic:
I pity that tattoo artist. That place would just be smelling like rotten fish and he's got his nose up in it cry

That's not your girlfriend. I think you mistake her for your girlfriend.
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
I would rarely trust any girl that that draws tatoo down there.
They will soon come here to shout ur insecure grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2021
killmods:

They will soon come here to shout ur insecure grin
They are free to assume that. I'm only talking from experience.
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by phranklyn92(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
eneh49:
Totto artists dey enjoy sha grin see waytin person dey enjoy
You call that enjoyment?

Your idea of enjoyment is rather interesting.
Re: Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) by Lordedifice1: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
I think that guy drawing the tatoo
Would not collect money he go just knacks puna from her
Except the dude is a real gee
As for girlfriend she can draw it but I no dy Marry her no bang we go just dy do while i go go marry one decent girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Women Thinking During Doggystyle? / Can You Still Be A Virgin? / Smacked That BĂ­tch Right On Her Ass(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.