Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,128 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

If You Woke Up This Morning With Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Woke Up This Morning With Your Husband (289 Views)

I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Woke Up This Morning With Your Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
What was the first thing you said to him or her if you are the one reading this.....

What if it's going to be the very last time you are going to see his or her face considering the situation of things in the country?

1. Did you encouraged him or her or you demanded for perishable stuffs,

For some of you sidechic, do you realize that whatever you sow, you are going to reap.

One of the irony of life is that folks think I got to be smart to get all the things I want and then settle down, lies, karma is waiting for you to settle down and then you begin to receive yours.

2. Do you gave them hope?

3. What about your children?

Learn to give what you are expecting to receive

1 Like

Re: If You Woke Up This Morning With Your Husband by Mercisharelove(f): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fix

(1) (Reply)

Stroke Him Like A Pro Course / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Strongest Fanbase / I Love My Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.