Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) (2269 Views)

Kai, The Decency And Chastity Level Of These Ladies Is So High O / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by siofra(f): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD, ELSE YOU'LL BE REPORTED TO THE MODS. SEUN HERE'S WHERE I CHIP IN THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE ME A MODERATOR cheesy so I can ban anyone who derails this thread.

I've not seen any virginity/chastity thread on nairaland. So I opened this one.

This thread is for people who are virgins or people that have decided to abstain from sex.

Here we will inspire each other and beat the temptations of fornication.

Once again welcome kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by luwiizy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by siofra(f): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2 please come and bless this thread.

#virginforlife

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Ussycool: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
VIRGIN AND CRUISING
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Brainard22: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
There's a virginity thread!

Na you never see am grin
I went there this morning

It's been there since 2013

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Aunty, are u a virgin?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by siofra(f): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Brainard22:
There's a virginity thread!

Na you never see am grin
I went there this morning

It's been there since 2013

Please post link abeg

It's doing me to lose my virginity but I'm a child of God

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by siofra(f): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:

Why do you want to know?
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Righteousness2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Don't let anyone Deceive you on the Sanctity of your Virginity.
If you are one, Maintain it and give it to your Husband or wife.
You save yourself from a whole lot nonsense, Spiritually , Physically, mentally and otherwise.
Also as a virgin, you have a Special Privilege with GOD. If you know your place in GOD? You will get things very Easily from HIM.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
O pari grin grin grin

This thread had been blessed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:

Why do you want to know?
I just wan to know cheesy
Don't be shy, I am a virgin too wink
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Don't let anyone Deceive you on the Sanctity of your Virginity.
If you are one Maintain it, and give it to your Husband or wife.
You save yourself from a whole lot nonsense, Spiritually , Physically, mentally and otherwise.
Also as a virgin, you have a Special Privilege with GOD. If you know your place in GOD? You will get things very Easily from HIM.
Ok baba don bless thread.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:
As you're booking this space, please don't come here and lie oo

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

As you're booking this space, please don't come here and lie oo

lmao
you just dont have sense

what CAT wil ifal into? Na GADGETS idey use! No dvck allowd. So am stil a virgin
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao
you just dont have sense

what CAT wil ifal into? Na GADGETS idey use! No dvck allowd. So am stil a virgin
If it's a toy u use,shey na inside u dey put am na. Quit deceiving yourself babes. You're OPEN wink

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

If it's a toy u use,shey na inside u dey put am na. Quit deceiving yourself babes. You're OPEN wink

leave joke one side nw! Can a lady finger herself til she breaks the hymen herself? Ihave nat seen/heard/met any

asfar hymen never cut. Am allowed to collect the gov. Grants lol
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

leave joke one side nw! Can a lady finger herself til she breaks the hymen herself? Ihave nat seen/heard/met any

Lols...ok jokes apart. It's not possible for a lady to finger herself without breaking the hymen. Hymen must cut during the fingerization process wink

So the gov. grant ain't for youtongue
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...ok jokes apart. It's not possible for a lady to finger herself without breaking the hymen. Hymen must cut during the fingerization process wink

So the gov. grant ain't for youtongue

big lie! Virgins get fingered! Na so your midle finger big reach?

please pass me the gov. Grant form iqualify die!
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

big lie! Virgins get fingered! Na so your midle finger big reach?

please pass me the gov. Grant form iqualify die!
I swear if you be virgin mk N-pussy N-Power no pay me Oct alawee grin

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

I swear if you be virgin mk N-pussy N-Power no pay me Oct alawee grin

you better dont hex yourself! My V is intact, it has known no D.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

you better dont hex yourself! My V is intact, it has known no D.
Hmm where do you base?
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Candidlady: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

Hmm where do you base?

abuja

why?
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Boogyman557: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by KingEverest: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by KingEverest: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

lmao
you just dont have sense

jesus shocked
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Beebah2000:

Why are you doing this na? grin
Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

The presence or absence of a hymen doesn't necessarily mean one is or isn't a virgin...

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:

I have... lipsrsealed

Slightly tore it...

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Present..! grin

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Favfables1:

Why are you doing this na? grin
wetin I do na?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Virgins Belong Here (VIRGINITY And CHASTITY THREAD) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Datboredberry:
I have... lipsrsealed

Slightly tore it...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her / "I Go Dress Like Ashawo": Lady Bumps Into Husband Chilling With His Side Chick / A Stranger Gave Me $100, Should I Accept It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.