Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? (40319 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by LutanFyah: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jman06:
And in your deluded mind polygamy is the best How some of you reason ehn. All the evidences are there to prove that polygamy is not suitable for a healthy family and society, but some of you chose to deny the obvious. Go ahead and practice polygamy, breed children and fill everywhere! Life is all about your ego, you hear
Same way they told you homosexuality is very good and your likes latched on it.

Same way they told you that polygamy contributes to population explosion and you Swallowed it hook,line and sinker without asking them what happened in China or India where there is no polygamy.

UAE,SAUDI,KUWAIT,IRAN etc has been practicing polygamy for more than hundred years but we don't see population explosion.

Like I said before, everything no be by Oyibo wisdom.

LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF, YOU GET BRAIN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Truvelisback(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na condition.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by rhames(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

ba ankali! Walaihi!!

so am 40 and am nat married? Will that reduce my value/worth in life? One day you wil become a father to that independent black woman! When she reach 25 and she never marry, carry go give your pastor/malim as 2nd/3rd or 4th wife!

This one make sense
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by dogmart(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
1Sharon:

A man saying this?

A man can have sex with a side chick outside and still love his wife! Sex is just sex for men with no feelings attached.

He took his wife home and married her and that shows that he desires her.

While the side chick is just a side chick hoping she will get picked one day. Most men NEVER marry the side chick.

For a man to take home a woman and marry her is completely different because he must have thought long and hard about his decision to marry and that shows he truly cares about her.

So no, sharing a man with another wife or side chick is completely different.

I have heard this analogy before and I can't help but smile. Yes you are right to an extent. I won't want to bother going into details to dispute ur claims.
Because in the end we are still saying the same thing which is "YOU STILL GET TO SHARE THE MAN" period. grin
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Jman06(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
LutanFyah:
Same way they told you homosexuality is very good and your likes latched on it.

Same way they told you that polygamy contributes to population explosion and you Swallowed it hook,line and sinker without asking them what happened in China or India where there is no polygamy.

UAE,SAUDI,KUWAIT,IRAN etc has been practicing polygamy for more than hundred years but we don't see population explosion.

Like I said before, everything no be by Oyibo wisdom.

LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF, YOU GET BRAIN.
Stop typing trash!!!

Nothing whatsoever justifies polygamy! Only Islamic fanatics like yourself try to rationalize polygamy and bring up all sorts of hogwash to make us believe that the practice is the best, even when all evidences around us suggest otherwise.

Anyway, why am I even arguing with you Anybody that feels polygamy is the best for him/her in this 21st century should go on with it. That is why I have stopped dashing money to all the destitute Hausa children in my area. Because I know that many of them are products of men like you who believe that all there is in life is to marry many wives, fucckk, birth children and fill everywhere! I cannot be paying for your foolishness!!!
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by LutanFyah: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jman06:
Stop typing trash!!!

Nothing whatsoever justifies polygamy! Only Islamic fanatics like yourself try to rationalize polygamy and bring up all sorts of hogwash to make us believe that the practice is the best, even when all evidences around us suggest otherwise.

Anyway, why am I even arguing with you Anybody that feels polygamy is the best for him/her in this 21st century should go on with it. That is why I have stopped dashing money to all the destitute Hausa children in my area. Because I know that many of them are products of men like you who believe that all there is in life is to marry many wives, fucckk, birth children and fill everywhere! I cannot be paying for your foolishness!!!
Nigga, I'm not a terrorist (muslim).

Polygamy doesn't mean there will be population explosion but you seem not to understand that. I even gave you a working examples like Saudi Arabia and China but you don't seem to reflect and ask pertinent questions.

As a youngster,learn to think for yourself. Don't allow Oyibo people do all the thinking for you.

Every indigenous people had a life before they were wrecked by the colonialists and because our fathers were conquered doesn't mean we can't think for ourselves.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Jman06(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
LutanFyah:

Nigga, I'm not a terrorist (muslim).

Polygamy doesn't mean there will be population explosion but you seem not to understand that. I even gave you a working examples like Saudi Arabia and China but you don't seem to reflect and ask pertinent questions.

As a youngster,learn to think for yourself. Don't allow Oyibo people do all the thinking for you.

Every indigenous people had a life before they were wrecked by the colonialists and because our fathers were conquered doesn't mean we can't think for ourselves.
Our ancestors engaged in polygamy out of ignorance. Most polygamous homes I know in my place are full of problems! How many times will I say it here that my position on polygamy is not based on religion nor western influence but on hard facts on ground in my vicinity

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Cerebellum: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:

desperation is really killing some people! So i'd get despresd cuz iaint married!? You dont know me.

¤anyways we are diferent¤

have a lovely day

Apologies✌
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Lucas4903: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Candidlady:

before ihit you with my response. Are you a fan of joyner lucas?

I don't know him. Just checked on Google. Oya madam hit me
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by geladinho1(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2023
You can't be second wife but you can be making love with a married man secretly from one hotel🏨 to another. And its okay 👎 by u. No be juju be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.