Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? (40303 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Solofresh2:
Yes, it's by your comments here.
And I don't know why you always attack men on most of your comments
It's gender war on nairaland so don't take any of my comments seriously
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
emonis88:

This one no be hissing matter, n if u want to know what I m saying, walk d walk weh u do d talk! No noise n bragging, just do am as u talk am!

K.

Maybe if you quote me with your main, I might consider engaging you.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by toujurs: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
1Sharon:

He used the German woman for citizenship.

When you play with people's heart and they pour you acid, you'll say women are wicked.
grin grin wahala
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by 1Sharon(f): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Skyview01:

Do you think a girl like Regina Daniel is enjoying her marriage?

Nope
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by emonis88: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

K.

Maybe if you quote me with your main, I might consider engaging you.
Quote u with my main what? Like I said this not a matter of talk, so there is no reason to engage me, just go marry as many as 4 husbands at a time, then we go gree say u don do as u talk.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
emonis88:

Quote u with my main what? Like I said this not a matter of talk, so there is no reason to engage me, just go marry as many as 4 husbands at a time, then we go gree say u don do as u talk.

K
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
There are certain things that push ladies these days... especially when one gets older... e.g getting married to someone 10yrs younger ...
Becoming even 4th wife when you wait for husband tieya...

Or one has been heart broken from younger guys or not even valued by them after one has done all her best...

These days..... all i can say is what makes you happy.... Some single union are hell on earth...
Or mentally... either the husband or wife is in kokomental stage and he finds peace with someone outside.......

Well.. Some ladies like priyanka and co no be clear eye dey use enter or agree to such... if there was another option they would have gone for it... i mean older chics ....
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

Then, she's a selfish person who can't think beyond herself that she might be hurting another person. The wife.

Unless they're Muslims sha.
Your point is, any woman who is unable to find a single man should remain unmarried for the rest of her life?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by faithfull18(f): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Their choice.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by chaloskyx: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
CAUSE OF MONEY OR SHE FEELS SHE WOULD NEVER FIND A BETTER HUSBAND OR CAUSE SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS HER WORTH AND SHES LUCKY THAT SOMEONE AGREED TO MARRY HER
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Your point is, any woman who is unable to find a single man should remain unmarried for the rest of her life?

There's a man for every woman who's willing to marry.
Also, not everyone must be married.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by emonis88: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

K
How we go take confirm say u don do d do weh u talk?
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Solofresh2: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's gender war on nairaland so don't take any of my comments seriously
Lol Okay

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Schprobs: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Candidlady:
Please I need a reason why any lady would agree to be a second wife?

They prefer to be a side chick than being a wife confused set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

There's a man for every woman who's willing to marry.
Also, not everyone must be married.
Make una let us hear word jare
How many women aren't willing to get married
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Sttk: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
When no man is coming
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
And Regina Daniel that married as 5th wife I wonder the planet her own value dey going by your assertion
Mariangeles:
Only ladies who don't value themselves agree to be second wives.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
emonis88:

How we go take confirm say u don do d do weh u talk?

K
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Mariangeles(f): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Make una let us hear word jare
How many women aren't willing to get married

They're definitely less than the number of men who aren't willing to marry.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by ginggerxy: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

Shiloh! Shiloh!! Shiloh!!!

Abeg! Make we hear!
you don't want to be a second wife but you want to be a side chick

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by suffering: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nairaland asking the same question time and time again.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Mariangeles(f): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
flavnwokem:
And Regina Daniel that married as 5th wife I wonder the planet her own value dey going by your assertion

Is Regina the only example you guys could come up with?
All of you are just saying the same thing.
So, because Regina married her grandfather as the 100th wife, then it's OK to tow the same path? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Mariangeles(f): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
ginggerxy:
you don't want to be a second wife but you want to be a side chick

Excuse you!?

The mUmU that liked your comment needs his head check ASAP!
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Athemisia: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oh my goodness...
Are you talking to me??

Honestly we need kid section on this forum.

I've bookmark you.
You will hear me.

I don't make empty threat.
Oga please forgive am oh.... A lot of people are here to catch cruise so don't take any troll too serious including myself... Na beag I dey beg oh... Only your name when I see I already know where you are from so please ooh...
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by demoBaba: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:
Only ladies who don't value themselves agree to be second wives.

Look at you... If Dangote want to marry you as 3rd wife, I've 1million% sure you will agree with pride.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by orumba(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Money
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by streamsofjoy(f): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Cerebellum:

I'm very sure you'll soon deactivate your account when depression sets in and my daughter won't use her youthful days doing.... Upandana

For ur mind ... My daughter wont use her youthful years yen yen yen.

Is it by like dat?
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Aroyjunior(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Situation determinant
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by emonis88: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

K
Hahaha! Cat caught ur tongue? Well now we know ,it was all sound bites.
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
emonis88:

Hahaha! Cat caught ur tongue? Well now we know ,it was all sound bites.
k
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by emonis88: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

k
Corrosive ain't it?
Re: Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
emonis88:

Corrosive ain't it?
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.