Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki (62056 Views)

Who Runs Faster When It Is About To Rain? / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Rinoxy: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
My brother, run for your life. If you sleep with another man's wife, you will die. No two ways to it. Be wise.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Femeto: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I need help with my predicament. I just discovered a lounge where I normally hang out to watch sports and chill. Apparently the lounge also has a Spa that is managed by this beautiful married lady who is a mother of 3 children that are in University and one in final year of secondary school. I started crushing on this woman for some time now and I cant seem to take my mind of her. She is a tall, dark stallion with nice hips, ass and a very sweet voice.

We got talking the moment I went to her Spa to make some inquiries about her spa services and whether she runs home service as well. Along the line, she gave me her contact details and we have been chatting frequently. The thing is that I am madly in love with her but I don't know how to express my feelings and desires towards her.

I don't intend snatching her from her husband but I just want to have a romantic relationship with her but don't know how I will go about it.

I am a graduate in my mid 20s from Leed City University Ibadan with a degree in Engineering. I don't usually have issues in getting women but this has posed much of a challenge to me because I am deeply in love with a married woman.

Thoughts of her sometimes drives me to masturbation and it's driving me nuts. Please I need help on this matter.
Her husband na Soldier I sabi the woman. You wan die abi?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
No matter what anyone says here the Op will smash once given the chance. Someone that's already wanking at the thought of her... He should get it over with and wait for karma grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Perfecttouchade: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
And what if, the husband is right here on Nairaland reading ur post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by goodheart01: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
LyfeJennings:

E go shock U
Hmmmmm
Na only public outcry he go chop
Guy, people get killed on daily basis without ANYTHING HAPPENING INSIDE THIS SAME LAGOS SO ALAYE, NO ENCOURAGE THE GUY

I'm not encouraging him read what I wrote properly. But I repeat, murder is murder and prison dey wait
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by bigcee(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Oga, you're in lust and not love undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I need help with my predicament. I just discovered a lounge where I normally hang out to watch sports and chill. Apparently the lounge also has a Spa that is managed by this beautiful married lady who is a mother of 3 children that are in University and one in final year of secondary school. I started crushing on this woman for some time now and I cant seem to take my mind of her. She is a tall, dark stallion with nice hips, ass and a very sweet voice.

We got talking the moment I went to her Spa to make some inquiries about her spa services and whether she runs home service as well. Along the line, she gave me her contact details and we have been chatting frequently. The thing is that I am madly in love with her but I don't know how to express my feelings and desires towards her.

I don't intend snatching her from her husband but I just want to have a romantic relationship with her but don't know how I will go about it.

I am a graduate in my mid 20s from Leed City University Ibadan with a degree in Engineering. I don't usually have issues in getting women but this has posed much of a challenge to me because I am deeply in love with a married woman.

Thoughts of her sometimes drives me to masturbation and it's driving me nuts. Please I need help on this matter.
spirit of lust bro

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by specialbobby(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
jospepper:
Sweet in the mouth but bitter in the stomach.

TOM FORD OMBRE` LEATHER PARFUM is not your regular. It is luxury at it's finest

It is not for the faint hearted,only those who know will understand ..

#130k pere...

Unisex

Rock bottom price!

Hit my WhatsApp for yours

You dey sell this kind heavy for this country
Bros go stay For national assembly gate and polowo this stuff abeg
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

The first step is to quit going to her place.
Watch football elsewhere.
Stop chatting with her. Block her fast.
If you can endure 2 months without seeing her, that's it.
If you really want to help yourself, you may tell her how you have started feeling and tell her to help you by not commit dictating with you.

The antidote is cutting her off.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Ynix(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fishandchips:
Fake post, how would a graduate from lead city University not know how to spell the name of the university? Lies
He is actually attending Leeds United FC, Makoko branch

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by bigcee(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
sugarbeesmith:
spirit of lust bro
Exactly
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by kurlz(f): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
When jesus was saying " It is finish " he was actually talking about your brain....

Sometime what i read on nairaland, makes me vomit.

I mean how can you be crushing on a married woman shocked

Though some married woman are sex stave. But aleast na... Let some married men Bleep her, not a guyman like yourself.

You even went and mastubate using her image... You start imagine how you were ontop her shaking your potato head like standing fan shocked ...

You sure say your G-wagon never bend ontop mastubation.

Am leaving nairaland for you people... Thank you

Ah ah ah hahaha you have killed the guy. Kuku killi mi. Ahahahha
I tell you of a truth the forum is becoming a den of anything else but morality and sanity.
I left at a time also.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Ynix(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Which type of thunderbolt do you like
Is it Garri or Summersault or cock crow
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by MrJames007: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

You’re seriously m@d.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by einsteine(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
This one everybody is attacking the guy, all the cheating married women, who has been fucking them?

Also, would this same attack be made when it is a married man rather than a married woman?

OP, like I said in a previous post, it is just a fetish not love. You are free to pursue the fetish but first find out what sort of a husband the woman has.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by HonestFriend: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
The few I know that run spa are all hoes.. Married or not..
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by softy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

"There is a road that seems right unto a mam, BUT THE END THEREOF IS DEATH"

So, you are the one she has been telling me about?

"You know nothing; John Snow"!

You really wants us to teach you one of the perfect '1000 ways to die"?

This is how flies take enter grave with dead body, there was no room for escape.

All that glitters are not gold

Is either you summersault 3 times or you would be drinking water NON-STOP!

Some young mid adults (young youths) and ignorance!

How would u feel if her children in the university lay ambush for you.

I am advising you to stop this egwugwu dance before night falls when your life and destiny become "yam pepper!
scatter scatter"

Don't be another version of Chioma in disguise!
A word is enough for the wise!

You really need Jesus!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by advanceDNA: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
penplus:

My brother....the decision he will make to sleep with another man's wife will not only affect the woman but also, the woman's husband and even the kids...it will be a chain reaction...what goes around comes around...what ever a man sows...so shall he reap....no be me talk am...e dey Bible

Consequences and decisions are not the same

A mans decision to commit adultery will attract consequences...
It won’t automatically make his wife and children adulterous...

Don’t u see useless men That have good wives and children...:

Don’t u see good people that bad things happen to....

We all have our decisions to make...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Lewisdinho(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
You're insane and as such need deliverance. I won't say much but my opinion is that you should start saving money for your coffin because the devil is gradually trying to lie you home and you're foolishly following him.
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Noblewealth(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Our society has made absurd things right.for someone to come online to type this nonsense where is your conscience for crying out loud..

Go ahead with it, boomerang will also catch up with you..
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by HonestFriend: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Please please and please leave her alone.. Its for your own good..
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by promiseland245(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Proverbs 5:3
After reading, if you still feel like venturing then know your hands/consciousness brought about the destruction that awaits you.
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by kollysnut(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Pls remove your eye dear, anyways I got 2 beautiful ladies ready for marriage, one my sister other and wife sister...incase u change your mind shq, holla me

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by FireRain: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Orichichichi cheesy

In this time that Nigeria is shaking, this is someone's problem.

God is great.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by ThatFairGuy: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Werey omokomo angry

U should have crushed on your mum
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
HonestFriend:
The few I know that run spa are all hoes.. Married or not..

Indirect saying the Lebanese lady is?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by kollysnut(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pls remove your eye dear, anyways I got 2 beautiful ladies ready for marriage, one my sister other and wife sister...incase u change your mind sha, holla me

LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Coolgent(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

For the sake of your future avoid married women like plaque!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Lance7621: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Looks like a make up story to me otherwise why will a sane graduate is in love with a married woman when one derica if beans cost N800.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by tesppidd: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin grin

This post should be transferred to jokes section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.